Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3872 subjects - 23893 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...151152153154155156...193194Next »       search the message board

Thursday 18/11/10

19 messages
English UltimoGator - last answer from jviper360, Thursday 18/11/2010, 07:16.
What clan(s) have at least 4 solid 2* ?
Wednesday 17/11/10

1 message
This week im adding a new type of deck this deck is my Nightmare im glad im using it and not facing it as it has every element i hate soa doesnt affect it at all as abilitys are mainly for show sob will only get you so far pill low and win easy with prisoner x
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1609130
7 messages
English biomin - last answer from Darhart, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 17:17.
Now that we know what are the player bans post your decks for this week.
here's mine: unexpected alliance
17 messages
English cakemeister - last answer from HighFidelity, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 16:28.
Many people are tittering away about the huge increase in the number of cards banned for ELO

whether or not this is an advantage is what needs to be debated

on the positive side ELO has always been the most restricted and therefore difficult to access of the game modes, this has in some ways helped it to become more competitive, causing cards that were no brainers to be removed from the equation

On the other hand, now there are so many cards mono decks are almost impossible and many people without alternatives to these cards find ELO a game mode they are now forced to live without.
7 messages
English rangerbob - last answer from floydrehn, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 11:13.
So... Does the Leader seem to always lose even attack battles? I've lost 11/12 even attack fights now. (I started copying them down after I lost 4 in a row).
18 messages
English Lunien - last answer from Nmba 1 Stunna, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 09:23.
Anyone thinks this will happen? 7/7 base stats (not to mention +2 damage bonus) with the Vortex bonus as an ability is pretty insane, given how SoA decks are getting hit hard in ELO. Just throwing this out for discussion
17 messages
English ebata3 - last answer from Mr Viggz, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 03:21.
This is really up all of the decks that i use for ELO are being recked by the cards getting banned by the staff why make cards that people pay for and trade to get when they will not be permited to be used in the ELO mode the next week when they get banned by the staff. i cant even play ELO this week because all the good decks i have and use have some cards that are not allowed to play in ELO. when only some cards are banned from certain clans there are less cards to use from that type. If no cards are banned every one can have the same chance but with only a few here and there banned it is not far. .
Tuesday 16/11/10

49 messages
English WP_Bauldy - last answer from PhaserhawkLoA, Tuesday 16/11/2010, 20:50.
I can't be the only one who has noticed how difficult it is to string wins together this week. Taking away the 5 stars has made this a much harder game to play.
13 messages
English TH_foxfire - last answer from M-Bison, Tuesday 16/11/2010, 20:10.
GHEIST is gonna dominate ELO
5 messages
English Overman Cr - last answer from cockcock, Tuesday 16/11/2010, 20:05.
Where are you guys finding out who is going to be banned before the week starts? I can't find that information anywhere!

Thanks!
10 messages
English WP_Bauldy - last answer from cockcock, Tuesday 16/11/2010, 19:54.
Where are all the Kerozinn Cr cards coming from? I fought 6 battles and she has been in 5 of them and it has been a different opponent every time.
3 messages
English xNipple - subject is closed
Im a level 17, and my deck isnt that gud, but a bluffed into makin my opponent us hs/her last 5 pillz, look at this screenshot!! They left the battle!!! They wer lvl 97!!
http://img690.imageshack.us/i/ur1e.png/
Monday 15/11/10

1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1605972

Taking the advantage of Rolph in this week's elo.
Strong fire power with C Blade chosen to counter the ever popular GHEIST this week.

Please rate up if you like it!
5 messages
Česky Purlox - last answer from Kr0n1k_DvF, Monday 15/11/2010, 08:20.
I tried to create well balanced Jungo + Skeelz ELO deck and I ended up with this:

Wendy
Mindy
Nyema
Psylo

Redra
Praxie
Jay
Tomas

I´m not good at creating decks, so post what would you improve in the deck and why would you do it.
6 messages
English jviper360 - last answer from Alpha Male 77, Monday 15/11/2010, 06:50.
Key cards for half decks I could currently run are banned for week 46. Do you have ideas for affordable decks?
Sunday 14/11/10

Saturday 13/11/10

2 messages
English xNipple - last answer from xNipple, Saturday 13/11/2010, 18:15.
I was playing in ELO with a Bridget on my team, and instead of 1 life per round, sometimes i gained 2 life. I was playing in the beta format if that effects anything. Someone go an see if its just me please

xUNHOLYx
1 message
English k1llah_AoP - subject is closed
Started off with this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1602350

As the opening comment says it was based off of a deck by punch it, changed Pieter out for pietra. After 1250 I had trouble winning with the deck, used this to get me the rest of the way.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=774550

The last few points were a pain, I would get to 1288+ several times, then lose one or two games and have to get it back again. Good stuff, looks like next week will be back to normal, although it looks like several clans got the ban stick much harder than others. My goal for next couple weeks is if I get to 1300 early in the week shoot for 1400+, if it takes till Fri/sat like this week to just ride out the rest of the week and get my credits .
20 messages
English HiFromBuddha - last answer from - Silver, Saturday 13/11/2010, 04:59.
For people who can't be bothered figuring out which 5 stars are allowed this week then read here.

All Stars
Eyrton

Bangers
Sum Sam Cr

Fang Pi Clang
Tsubame
Kinjo
Lao Cr
Lost Hog

Freaks
None

GHEIST
Vladimir
Miss Twice Cr

Jungo
None

Junkz
Perle

La Junta
Python (Don't Bother)

Montana
Enzo
Gary

Nightmare
Ielena
Estalt

Piranas
None

Pussycats
None

Rescue
None

Roots
None

Sakrohm
Phonos
Reine Cr

Sentinal
Chloe

Skeelz
None

Ulu Watu
None

Uppers
Tyler
Sydney

Vortex
None

« Previous12...151152153154155156...193194Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals