Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3849 subjects - 23467 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...151152153154155156...192193Next »       search the message board

Thursday 11/11/10

5 messages
English White_Noiseee - last answer from Super_Q, Thursday 11/11/2010, 17:09.
Yeah so can anyone help me with making an ELO deck? I have about 20k and I don't care what clan, I just want some suggestions on what deck to make.
1 message
English Super_Q - subject is closed
This is a deck I came up with last night, haven't been playing long, but I have had pretty good success with this. Please comment and offer any suggestions.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1599541
Wednesday 10/11/10

2 messages
English Hembar - last answer from ItsJeremy, Wednesday 10/11/2010, 21:50.
Im sure its out there somewhere.. but can someone let me know if you get more points in ELO for ko your opponent? Or is it just on their ranking and your ranking. Thanks
1 message
Balanced Montana ELO
Please rate, comment and suggestion towards how i can improve this deck
Thanks

xUNHOLYx
20 messages
English RedPopsicle - last answer from Hybrid069, Wednesday 10/11/2010, 15:14.
With next week's Temporary Ban consisting of all 5*, would later weeks have a ban on all 2* cards, etc.?
3 messages
English ITs punchit - last answer from neo_08ms, Wednesday 10/11/2010, 07:31.
Thanks too the Vortex and skeet ban on most good cards a few old favs have slipped back into elo making my power decks active once more http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1597938&list
Tuesday 09/11/10

1 message
deleted

My ELO deck for this week please rate and comment
19 messages
English Fanta Pants - last answer from Zee Deveel, Tuesday 09/11/2010, 13:46.
We can vote for him is he off permaban?
48 messages
English Euzebe - last answer from cockcock, Tuesday 09/11/2010, 03:39.
Hello all

In two weeks we will set up a new deal with a a different mode of organization.
It’s been several weeks already that we’re trying to make ELO mode more balanced. We managed to create something quite interesting but we have to face the facts: whatever we can do, there will always be one or two dominant clans and it’s logical.

In order to stop this balance race which can become quite boring for some of you, we’ve decided to make ELO weeks more fun. Our idea is to stop trying to make our choices with a logical strategy but make some funny changes instead (Don’t worry, we won’t forget ELO and its interest ).

We will begin with a NO 5 stars week: most of 5 stars characters will be banned.
In return, all banned cards (except the permanent staff banned ones) will come back.

However, everything is possible: there will be some «balanced and logical» weeks and some completely crazy ones.

Have fun
Monday 08/11/10

4 messages
English xNipple - last answer from TH_foxfire, Monday 08/11/2010, 14:31.
Okay, it my first time using Rescue, so i need help anyway, here's my idea for a deck (btw, because im low levelled i'll probz just use this deck for T1, not ELO, not next week anyway...)

[Name-Stars-Price(roughly)-Ability]

Hugo-*****-650---[Team:Atk+6]
Sledg-*****-3600--[Protection:Bonus]
Lea---**-----900---[SOB]
Elvira-***---2000--[SOA]
Steve-**----5000--[-2 opp dmg, min 1]
Krash-*-----350----[N/A]
Glosh-****-1500--[Stop: Power +3]
Slyde--***---400---[-3 opp dmg, min 1]

help me out please!! is this good? any replacements/changes?
PM me please
1 message
Hiya folks,

I'm thrilled about using Uranus for the first time in ELO. You GO, baldy!

Comment on this preset : http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1236526...

Cheers, and happy ELOing!
1 message
Id_deleted

Please comment on everything and if you like this please rate green and if you rate red comment anyway (expecting stupid comments from players like Vinyl-Scratch , swagmaster420 and so on)

Have fun.....
Sunday 07/11/10

6 messages
English hdubc - last answer from Termina Est, Sunday 07/11/2010, 23:51.
Currently using Oflgn, Heeg, Deea, Neloe, Cblade, CWing, Cyb Lhia, Dagg

Just having a hard time in elo, this is my first run through with Vortex though, any tips?
1 message
Hehe this is my very first created ELO deck (not sure if there's anyone who have the same ELO deck as mine)

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1593847
Saturday 06/11/10

11 messages
English TH_foxfire - last answer from -Wicer-, Saturday 06/11/2010, 23:33.
Finding a goood half deck to pair with my Montana deck in ELO
14 messages
English TH_foxfire - last answer from Medivh, Saturday 06/11/2010, 16:21.
Juz askin to the experts if what clan dominates aas of this week?
i mean because of the certian bans on GHEIST and other "ELO" clans that is commonly used by people?
23 messages
English redeemeraz - last answer from cnetboss, Saturday 06/11/2010, 10:59.
First of, these comments are strictly my own opinions. I have been playing Rescue since I started UR. I do not claim to be an expert, but I do believe I can evaluate cards reliably, as most of my decks seem to do quiet well. Rescue as a whole has a lot of very solid cards. I rated the cards out of 5, but even the worst Rescue cards, I had difficulty giving them a 1/5 (I think only 2 cards)

Hopefully this can help both new people and experienced when trying to either play as or deal with Rescue:

5 Stars: Rescue has some great 5-stars, unfortunately they tend to get banned, requiring most to depend on the average 5 starts.

1. Cliff: The best Rescue card bar none. SoA is the best ability in this game, and add it with an 8 damage, that’s huge! 8 damage that can ignore all damage reduction (barring Pussycats) (5/5)

2. Sledge: Sledge barely looses out to Cliff. Sledge is a rock solid card that can handle SoA or SoB without flinching and dish out the damage (5/5)

3. Aurora: Great power, great separation (5 damage + 3 life for a separation of Very solid 5* when Cliff/Sledge are banned. Solid card. (4/5)

4. Hax: Great power when courage comes in, but very subpar damage, that with any DR makes it worthless for a

5 star. With the 3 cards above, Hax is useless. (2/5)

I will post the rest when the thread appears. Apparently there is a limit to how many characters I can have in a post.

« Previous12...151152153154155156...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals