Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3887 subjects - 24135 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...151152153154155156...194195Next »       search the message board

Thursday 25/11/10

6 messages
English BOSANSKI CAR - last answer from Mr Viggz, Thursday 25/11/2010, 03:25.
I wanted to make a nice gehist elo deck like a year ago when i played but whne i bought all i noticed that all the cards in my deck are elo baned so please tell me some good elo GHEIST cards that aren t baned
Wednesday 24/11/10

23 messages
English SirZ3R0 - last answer from LegacyUKnown, Wednesday 24/11/2010, 21:47.
Now lets see, this week there are 44 Roots and GHEIST bans......Listen I'm not even a root(or GHEIST) player but thats ridiculous. I thought Rescue had it bad. I know they are not all permanent but for that they should have just banned the whole Roots clan.and idk if anyone noticed they still have all Vortex card except Onyx (not really that important).
1 message
deleted

I figured these cards should come off pretty solidly in ELO this week with SOA out of the way.
9 messages
English Teh Gray - last answer from engrcva, Wednesday 24/11/2010, 08:59.
What do you all think is the most underrated clan

im gonna say La Junta, Isatis has created an almost perfect combo
look

Brian 4*
Gatline 4*
Chiro 4*
Isastis 4*
Jane Rambo/ Trish 3*
Dean 2*
Wardog/ Thormund 2*
Winston 2*

Only weakness is SOA and considering Roots and ghiest are banned everyother week im not to worried
Tuesday 23/11/10

Monday 22/11/10

1 message
Murray's pimpin' party!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1616643

A lot of DR, a lot of life gain. If Jautya or Ditha hits, it pretty much seals the deal when played properly...
Comments?
1 message
deleted

Yeah SOB and all not everyone is going SOB some how.
Now this should be real deadly next week...

Please rate and comment!
3 messages
English Nakedsquirrel - last answer from biomin, Monday 22/11/2010, 11:49.
This is what I am going to be running any suggestions/concerns?

deleted
1 message
ELO Week 47 Sak

Suggestions and comments appreciated.

Thanks
Sunday 21/11/10

1 message
I would appreciat any feedback or opinions for this deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1613951
Saturday 20/11/10

1 message
Ok so I'm thinking about the SoA ban next week, so I have come up with a Piranas/Sakrohm deck that has a fair amount of SoB and Damage reduction and lots of potential for 2HKOs. Take a look.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1613898

The general idea is to open with Selma and then have 2-3 cards that can finish the 2HKO in your hand, forcing the opponent to pill hard against you. Then you can easily soak up some pillz and damage or pill yourself to finish them off.

The secondary KO (which would generally be if you didn't draw Selma) would be to go for a first turn 5 damage, a second or third turn 5 damage and then finish with Nimestiec.

Hawkins vs Tula was probably my hardest decision to make because neither had a real role in the deck other than a 2 star filler, I went with Hawkins in the end because it allows me to get rid of a few pillz if i'm lucky (if only Bonnie Ld was already out )

Anyway any advice is welcome.

Thanks.
Thursday 18/11/10

5 messages
English suggsie baby - last answer from Mr Viggz, Thursday 18/11/2010, 23:12.
Im usually a happy T2 player but fancy a change of scene so i thought id give elo a go
I know the rules but as to what makes an elo deck work right its as of the moment a mystery to me
So before i dedicate many hours to trial and error i thought id ask you guys for some handy tips
I want to play half Nightmare as theyre my first clan and ive already got the starting point of owning all the non crs in the clan. Id want to pair that with another clan but am open to suggestions as far as that goes, i dont want to go crazy with the other half of the deck im looking to spend around 75 000 clintz

Any deck ideas from people who really know there stuff would be much appreciated

Thanks
5 messages
English heiguwa - last answer from KitsuneKatsumi, Thursday 18/11/2010, 11:54.
I like to play a single clan deck style or just mix to a Leader clan. Do those experienced players think this style good enough? I think the game is mainly to deceive opponent and making a risk calculation. With the right method and luck you should win most the battles with single clan deck. Plz share your opinions.
19 messages
English UltimoGator - last answer from jviper360, Thursday 18/11/2010, 07:16.
What clan(s) have at least 4 solid 2* ?
Wednesday 17/11/10

1 message
This week im adding a new type of deck this deck is my Nightmare im glad im using it and not facing it as it has every element i hate soa doesnt affect it at all as abilitys are mainly for show sob will only get you so far pill low and win easy with prisoner x
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1609130
7 messages
English biomin - last answer from Darhart, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 17:17.
Now that we know what are the player bans post your decks for this week.
here's mine: unexpected alliance
17 messages
English cakemeister - last answer from HighFidelity, Wednesday 17/11/2010, 16:28.
Many people are tittering away about the huge increase in the number of cards banned for ELO

whether or not this is an advantage is what needs to be debated

on the positive side ELO has always been the most restricted and therefore difficult to access of the game modes, this has in some ways helped it to become more competitive, causing cards that were no brainers to be removed from the equation

On the other hand, now there are so many cards mono decks are almost impossible and many people without alternatives to these cards find ELO a game mode they are now forced to live without.

« Previous12...151152153154155156...194195Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals