Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: ELO Mode

ELO is a refined and rewarding game mode. Discuss ELO subtleties with your rivals.
3845 subjects - 23432 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...120121122123124125...192193Next »       search the message board

Friday 20/05/11

Thursday 19/05/11

7 messages
English Catheryne - last answer from -TCG-Rassele, Thursday 19/05/2011, 19:04.
I just hit ELO 1203 for the first time using The cake is a lie. I'm tempted to try for higher, but I'm worried I'll drop below the magic 1200 level required for a 5 credit bonus at the end of the week, and I'm not sure I'll have time to catch back up. Then again, I'm finally starting to figure things out and have won the last 8 or so out of 10 games.

Thoughts form the wise and/or vocal? I'm new at the whole ELO thing.
2 messages
English Catheryne - last answer from Wahzoo, Thursday 19/05/2011, 16:25.
Does anyone know at what weekly ELO bans get updated/posted each week? I want to start tracking ELO ban history on my web site.
2 messages
English Chipper_DvF - last answer from Catheryne, Thursday 19/05/2011, 15:54.
Ojibway + Greem ELO

Win with either Greem or Ojibway and defend with your dr's.
1 message
English Lorukiru - subject is closed
Here is the Deck Im using can someone comment for improvements
ZooSakCat
4 messages
English zack_27 - last answer from zack_27, Thursday 19/05/2011, 09:53.
Im using this deck in elo guys
Nuevo Mono Elo Rescue
please state the usual number of pillz that you put in each character and state how to bluff or how to play each card in this deck

thanks!!
1 message
He works very well with "scare" cards. with Greem being unbanned, i thought it'd be fun to give this a try. (and yes its been fun so far)

The Lost Art of Ashigaru

please rate and comment, and please share any Ashigaru elo decks you like! =)
1 message
Gaping Hole V2. Help me on my conquest to my first 1300 ELO ever. So far my personal record has gotten me to 1205. Comments and suggestions much appreciated. Rate please!
Wednesday 18/05/11

3 messages
English Rocket Raccon - last answer from Rocket Raccon, Wednesday 18/05/2011, 22:01.
deleted Rate And Comment let me know and so advice if i should make any changes
3 messages
English IM_Nem8 - last answer from Vic Mace, Wednesday 18/05/2011, 19:15.
True Ninja Cats

I got up to 1396, but had a bit of bad luck afterwards. Still managed to stay above 1300 though. Giving it another shot this week!
3 messages
English CyberSe7en - last answer from Fapfap, Wednesday 18/05/2011, 11:59.
It'd be nice to have a filter on the Presets page that only shows you ELO decks that are *currently* legal, given that the weekly banlist changes.

If there's already such an option or tool somewhere, please point me there and forgive my ignorance.
3 messages
English Kate - subject is closed
How to play ?
Tuesday 17/05/11

2 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from Kate, Tuesday 17/05/2011, 20:39.
This is my elo deck deleted
It have a total of 59 power ( thats alot ) but the drawback is that it only have 21 damage
I do not have any DR in the deck, but I do not want to swap Soushee > Hula because I think Hula is an awesome card.
I do not have Praxie cause he cost 9k so please dont ask me to get it unless you guys are generous enough to do so.
This deck depends alot on the freak's poison, but if somehow I do not draw any Freaks, the Skeelz is mainly pillz/life manipulation.
Otto is a good card ( srsly ), don't underestimate him, he's my main card to collect damage, he could be a 7/1 to a 7/10 ( with fury ).
Again That's from my POV, I need to ask suggestions from you all. What do you think?
1 message
Gaping Hole.

Criticize and rate please. All constructive comments are appreciated
18 messages
English Carnage_Time - last answer from Carnage_Time, Tuesday 17/05/2011, 03:19.
How does this look?

Bristone
Platinum
Arkn
Methane

Azgroth
Eadh
Glorg
Kenny

Any input?
Monday 16/05/11

8 messages
English overkiller44 - last answer from Pyro HoA, Monday 16/05/2011, 12:33.
I get to 1300+ pretty much every week but I havent broke the 1400 Mark can this deck do it? What are the weaknesses?

Kenny, Azel, Pan, Edwin, Arno, Jeena, Rico, Yookie
3 messages
English overkiller44 - last answer from wsn_gosu, Monday 16/05/2011, 04:38.
I would like to know what guild has the most talented ELO players in which English is the primary language. Control mind appears to be one of the top but its not an English speaking guild.
Sunday 15/05/11

12 messages
English DarkxAvenger - last answer from IM_Daemonfrog, Sunday 15/05/2011, 17:53.
deleted
The lowest scoring preset EVER.
26 messages
Deutsch Tiro Liro - last answer from DrTravelerLoA, Sunday 15/05/2011, 15:17.
The staff must want everybody use Rescue.
In the begining, Rescue cards had an average power of 6, logical with that brutal bonus. Now you have lots of cards with a power of 7. You can use SoBs, someone could say; no way, the Rescue are also full of SoBs (Kerry, Lea, or SoB protector, as Sledg).
So with Kerry and Sledg in the dancefloor it seems the staff makes it obligatory to use Rescue if you want to get to the hight positions in the ELO ranking.
And, by the way, players that play biclan sometimes lose the bonus of one of their cards, something thant never happens to Rescue-players.
I think that the game managers should limit the Rescue powerful cards or it will be ALMOST impossible (or very very hard) to try to reach the top with any other clan.
What do you think??

« Previous12...120121122123124125...192193Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals