So as to offer to event organizers more possibilities, two new features have been released and are available right now on the event administration tab ( https://img.skitch.com/20110411-eqx35g9bk7r4rn4yurh4sbjesf.png ).
Accept random players:
This new features allows you to fill all available room in your event thanks to a random selection of players waiting to be accepted. If your event has no limited number of players allowed in you can specify it. This tool takes into account the number of players already allowed in (manually or not) your event.
IMPORTANT: the selected players will be allowed in your event and those who are not selected will be automatically refused!
Refuse all waiting players:
This tool will let you empty the list of players waiting in two clicks. Of course you’ll have to confirm this action so as to avoid accidents.
If you meet some problems with these tools, Don’t hesitate to report them to the customer support.
After having tried out various partners, it seems that Crassus has finally found the perfect assistant. Bikini Joe Ld arrived in town full of expectations and hoping to make everyone cry…with laughter. And perhaps with the support of the other Freaks he might at least one day manage to stop crying! Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 15th.
Euzebe - last answer from XiXaX, Friday 08/04/2011, 09:11.
The carefree days are over. Sweet Rosen is obliged to leave her forest to fight alongside the Roots riding on a giant sparrow. Copper's aunt Martha throws herself into the fray and Neil joins forces with the Junkz, despite his delicate condition. The Vortex Clan have got a tough job ahead of them, especially with people like Negodz on their side, who’s using the war to traffic in future technology... Get these characters in the shop's packs
Caelus has been head of the Skeelz Academy for so long now, he'd more or less become part of the furniture. So when he announced his retirement, it came as a huge shock to both his students and colleagues. But they'll be even more surprised when they hear he's decided to devote himself to his secret passion of darts, playing alongside Robb, the undisputed master of the discipline. And in return, the old teacher will initiate Robb in the strange arts of reading and writing... So, it looks like our two old hands have a good few hours of learning ahead of them!!
Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
The arrival of the Vortex has well and truly upset the balance of power in Clint City.
The clans are left with no choice but to send their members on new and ever more perilous missions...
New missions now await you for every clan and for certain abilities. To find out more, all you need to do is play!
And to Mark the occasion, we've updated the presentation of the missions, dividing them into categories to make things clearer.
There are at least two new missions per clan and more for the Vortex clan and Care ability, making a grand total of 49! As always, missions allow players to win prizes. So, to Mark the occasion we've created the biggest prize since the missions began!!
To find out more, all you need to do is play!
If some of the fighters in Clint City operate out in the open, others prefer to conceal their identity. The members of La Junta have taught Laura the importance of camouflage, while Lucas the hero of the ghetto has chosen to wear a mask. And although no disguise would have stopped Ulawele’s fans from recognizing him, Pastor has become unrecognizable ever since his serums made him superhuman.
Fate sometimes takes strange turns in Clint City.
Long before his tentacles grew, Otto used to love eating Karmov’s cotton candy and while visiting the zoo he would linger for hours in front of the walrus enclosure, never guessing that one day Eggman would become the zoo's new keeper!
With regards to Zhu Tang, the Fang Pi with the cursed sword… no, Otto has never run into him and that’s probably just as well!
A star of the small screen arrives in town!
To promote her new show on Clint TV, Gail has no qualms about calling upon the services of some of the most eminent members of the local Jet Set. And the Uppers are determined to make her fantastic publicity! Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 10.
Kerry has finally found a way to wake up Copper and Zlatar’s other victims who are still fast asleep in their cocoons. But she’s missing a vital ingredient that Dayton and Coby must urgently go and find. Read here the first episode of Dayton and Coby's Pillz Hunt.
Euzebe - last answer from Ala5, Sunday 27/02/2011, 20:50.
As we all know, appearances can be deceiving. At first glance, one might well be won over by the beautiful Ivana or Maurice's tasty platters. Edwin the gardener would immediately instill one with fear and the most natural reaction to the Vortex's insect-man, Kronnen, would be to make a run for it. But the fact remains that, in their own special way, all these characters are just as dangerous as each other… Get these characters in the shop's packs
We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :
- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.
- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.
- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).
- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).
- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.
The sound of guns is echoing through the streets of Clint City. As cute Karen wheels her pool cue to explosive effect, the fearsome Ahkab is all set to harpoon the Piranas’ enemies. And while Ngrath has come all the way from space to sell his weapons to the Sakrohm, Gudvibz prefers to spread his 100% organic peace vibes. Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
It’s nearly the week-end and we’ve updated the AS3 Flash to 1.1 version.
After having released it as default version instead of the AS2, we noticed quite a lot of problems (unfortunately, these problems haven’t been reported during the beta test).
We worked hard during two weeks to solve everything.
So what’s new in this version ?
- The initial part which loads the downloads of the different modules is faster and give more accurate information about the progress.
Numerous corrections on the network engine (the blocked QB glitch should have disappeared).
Corrections of memory leaks (the game should remain as smooth on the 100th game session as on the first one).
The played cards are completely grey and not just the art (to see them better).
Network traffic optimization to get back the different missions and game states (less wait during loadings).
The AS3 game is now compatible with Flash Player 9 (and not from Flash Player 10 version only).
If you can test the AS3 version and tell us if it’s better, it would help us a lot (and it would be a relief to ).
It's party time on board the Piranas' ship. Ever since Bonnie Ld turned up, the drinks have been flowing and the mood has never been so good! The pirates have even stopped thinking about fighting. Well, for now at least...
Bonnie Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To get hold of this character, you must unlock her final mission before March 06.
He's understanding, he's patient, he has a good sense of humour, he's not a hobbit for real, he's full of paint stains after his hard training and he is available for behind spammed.
Welcome aboard Bilbo1_OC
Few things you have to remind :
- You won't become a moderator by asking. In fact it's worse than trying to divide by zero.
- There are no set criteria for the moderator position except the changing ones constantly created by my weird and sick mind.
- People are not selected because of their levels, guilds (but if you want to join Open Casket, please, spam elchew_OC a lot so he can understand what it means), ELO ranking or colour of their socks, it's far worse than that and I won't tell you more about it or it will wake Cthulhu up. He is always very grumpy when he wakes up and it's not really a good thing.
- Believe me or not, moderators are players who volunteer, they don't get massive super powers, they can't change water in chocolate milk nor tell you what will be next collectors. They are nice people with a big quality : they are very patient. And is some cases, it's a bigger power than changing water in chocolate milk.
We inform you that since a few days one or more smart alecks send links toward phishing websites.
Those links send you to false prize draw webpages. They may have different URL's, but none of them is official. The only one Prize draw you all know is this one: http://www.urban-rivals.com/tombola/
After having toured all over the world with her show, Bella Ld is delighted to be back home in Clint City. And what with her adoring fans and her little financial arrangements with Ottavia, she’s not planning on leaving Borgia’s Palace any time soon! Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before February 06.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.