Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11566 subjects - 73275 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...506507508509510511...578579Next »       search the message board

Sunday 09/09/07

1 message
A.N.B.U (ANsatsu senjutsu tokushu BUtai) is looking for new members!!!! u aint one of the elite until uve joined A.N.B.U!!! if you think you've got what it takes then giv us a holla!!!! what im offering you is more than a membership in our guld what im offering you is immortality!!!! join us and together we shall go down in urban-rivals history and destroy every single opposition in clint city!!!! Join us now!!!!! its either with us or ur against us!!!! your choice!!!
1 message
Hello this is the Leader of thantos ride aka death ride we just play for fun
If you want to join just the guild its ok
1 message
I'm currently looking for players above lvl. 20 to join my guild. i'm looking for players who are violent and experienced players.... like you..... postulate now!!!!!
Saturday 08/09/07

4 messages
English DeadStick - last answer from DeadStick, Saturday 08/09/2007, 15:03.
Hello everyone, I have just started a new guild and I need people to join it, although right now it may seem that the guilde sucks, but the more people that join the better we get, and we will raise to the top of URBAN RIVALS, so join my guild and take control of this artificial world.

Here is my guild link:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=82748

Thank you to all who descide to join me and my quest for world domination.
Friday 07/09/07

2 messages
English siecko - last answer from siecko, Friday 07/09/2007, 18:02.
The name is Guild against The Ducks. We invite all players, who would like to unite wit us in fighting for right cause. Everybody will be accepted. We can offer You help in building new, good deck and basics of successful playing. So if You don't belong to any guild and You have some questions about game, this guild is just 4 You

Translation to Polish players is below:
Nazwa to Gilgia przeciwko Kaczorom. Zapraszamy wszystkich graczy, którzy chcieliby zjednoczy? sie z nami w walce o s?uszn? spraw?. Ka?da aplikacja zostanie zaakceptowana. Mo?emy zaoferowa? Tobie graczu, pomoc w tworzeniu nowej, dobrej talii oraz podstawy skutecznego grania. Wi?c je?li nie nale?ysz do ?adnej gildii i masz pytania co do gry, to ta gildia jest w?a?nie dla Ciebie!!
1 message
Hi to all>>>
i will invite to join to my guild because a accept all players all over the world
we will help you to train your cards and to buy good cards for a little
just click postulate to leaders
1 message
If you are level 10+, speak english, and play UR actively, join The Black Parade. This guild is just to have fun, and get help learning/playing the game if needed.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=82264
Thursday 06/09/07

2 messages
English Geir - last answer from claire1059, Thursday 06/09/2007, 17:48.
A guild who wants love in a game of fight and blood. It should be possible to mix this 2. Come and join us in love, harmony and fighting spirit.

People say....love has nothing to do with this game, is fight fight fight....but in this guild, we take care of each other, so please join, and see all the benefits.
6 messages
English lol 78 - last answer from vapirelord, Thursday 06/09/2007, 08:50.
Title says it all, leel 15 lookin for active helping guild
2 messages
English P4GAN - last answer from NachomusPrime, Thursday 06/09/2007, 05:55.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=80068

if u too are used too winter all year long!
Tuesday 04/09/07

1 message
Hey im trying to racruit people for my guild and im accepting anyone senior rank or higher and im only the founder anyone who beats me can become the Leader if you are the best in my guild and other positions include general commander and advisor.

thanks,
centaurosestroyers of light guild finder
2 messages
English Gavilan - last answer from cainster, Tuesday 04/09/2007, 13:15.
A Guild for anyone English that wants to be in a Guild!
Any level accepted. Only rule is to respect other players.
Monday 03/09/07

4 messages
English Ernie_CLEDERA - last answer from 3Dom Fighter, Monday 03/09/2007, 22:58.
A.N.B.U (ANsatsu senjutsu tokushu BUtai) is looking for new members!!!! u aint one of the elite until uve joined A.N.B.U!!! if you think you've got what it takes then giv us a holla!!!! what im offering you is more than a membership in our guld what im offering you is immortality!!!! join us and together we shall go down in urban-rivals history and destroy every single opposition in clint city!!!! Join us now!!!!! its either with us or ur against us!!!! your choice!!!
1 message
The Angel Army is a new guild looking for members. Come and join the fun
Sunday 02/09/07

2 messages
English Killa_Kev - last answer from Zombie438, Sunday 02/09/2007, 16:09.
Join us we need 1 more member then its official
Saturday 01/09/07

1 message
We are recruiting people from all over the world. This Guild is for Animal lovers and for people open minded. Welcome all....

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=78030

Regards
djgear
1 message
It's been awhile since I posted anything in here...But we are still looking to recruit some new members...If your lookin for some new friends and allies...look us up......
1 message
The SKA PUNK HARDCORE Guild Invite You All To Join The Fun !!!! What Are YOU Waiting For ???
Friday 31/08/07

1 message
The Guild of Power is actively recruiting for all new members to join this new crew,we maybe new but we will get to be a top Guild and we are very friendly and always have friendly competition and always train with other players and always do what we can for our fellow members,we also trade and sell and buy our cards from our members as well that way we can have a choice of which we think is good and help new players along that way they may have a chance at getting higher levels quicker.So come on join the Guild of Power and let us make you a player to be remembered.
1 message
Join this sacred order and let the flames of your power soar...
Anyone who wants to join can contact me

« Previous12...506507508509510511...578579Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals