Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11777 subjects - 76306 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...510511512513514515...588589Next »       search the message board

Saturday 06/10/07

1 message
If you are looking for a new, upcoming, English talking guild than you have come to the right place. if you have a respect level of 8 or above than u are free to join. it will not cost you anything to join but i am asking you to remain active. thank you for your time, i look forward to seeing you soon
1 message
Welcome. If you are reading this, then it shows you have a slight interest in my guild.

Join today, and become a full member of the Dark Hand, crush your opponants with no mercy and together....
we shall rule this world!!!

Psycho's of all ages are welcome
People who are polite are to be shot on site.

Warning!! this message may contain nuts.
2 messages
English Unlucky Kojo - last answer from Tanto89, Saturday 06/10/2007, 20:00.
Even though I'm already level 7...this is a fun siteI love it
1 message
I am looking for some players who want to have fun and arent looking out just for themselves.

Goals? How about wold domination...

Send me a message if interested
3 messages
English Blazeboy - last answer from Blazeboy, Saturday 06/10/2007, 18:23.
If u come to the Blaze guild u will never regret ur decision unlike most guilds we r a family we r trying to be the best but first everyone has to want to become the best and in our guild we r family if one fall we all fall if one succeed we all succeed and that is a good feeling!!!!!!!
2 messages
English PWNAGEFDHDFH - last answer from Unlucky Kojo, Saturday 06/10/2007, 15:28.
I just signed up 2day , got my 1st cards lol , are Bodenpower and Murphy good cards cos i got them
4 messages
English TheBloodHunter - last answer from Gus Lee, Saturday 06/10/2007, 11:43.
When people take forever to make there turns in hope that you'll quit what can you do?

Also are the four cards you play with randomly selected out of your 8???
3 messages
English TheBloodHunter - last answer from Roxas1, Saturday 06/10/2007, 11:05.
Im new at the moment and im just wondering about a few things

-Is there anything i should not do before playing

-Is this the place to ask for help, i cant see any other places
1 message
Others look at our guild name and say " hey this guild must be lame or wanna act cool" but i beg to differ.Our guild is kind and we will play and train you whenever we are free and help each other.We are more than a guild or family, we are Really Bonded Family which may sound weird but hey it is cool.So please try and think about it.I may be quite happy to accept as our own!
Friday 05/10/07

1 message
Hi everybody
I make my own guild now have 5 members,
and I'm still looking for new member,
anyone is welcome here come and join this guild!

Link:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=93766
2 messages
English Billyanaire - last answer from Tanto89, Friday 05/10/2007, 19:53.
Hi everyone ive made a new guild for any player who lives inthe u.k
feel free to ask me any questions
5 messages
English Wulf Meister - last answer from Kevin Fellows, Friday 05/10/2007, 19:20.
I need a guild that I can be loyal to. A guild that has active members, nice admins, a training grounds, a chat room, and holds their own tournements.
1 message
Who wants to join my guild and its free if you do its called redmetal
5 messages
English OMEGA ONE - last answer from tofu_pork, Friday 05/10/2007, 13:59.
If you think you a great player and active im only looking for 8 members to join this guild...so that we can have a stable relationship and a strong sense of friendship and rank as the best one day...postulate as soon as possible.thank you.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=95621

ps# remember watching TV is like taking black spray paint to your 3rd eye...keep the creative flow alive.

Fong47
1 message
I am making a guild called "i love noobs " who will join.if iget more than 3 people i will make it.
1 message
Uncle Sam wants YOU! haha na, u don't even need to be aztec, it'd be cool tho, if ure interested hit me up or chekit out,, http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=96330 AJAJJAAIII!!! lol
2 messages
English killerjoker911 - last answer from killerjoker911, Friday 05/10/2007, 00:41.
The silver serpents are now here come and join
Thursday 04/10/07

1 message
Yoshilord from the Snoopy and Woodstock club needs members

This club is dedicated to Snoopy and Woodstack from peanuts but will allow othe things to be included
If you like the show peanuts you should come on down

Snoopy and Woodstock http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=96274 (copy and paste into web browser)

« Previous12...510511512513514515...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals