Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11714 subjects - 75582 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...513514515516517518...585586Next »       search the message board

Monday 10/09/07

1 message
-Voila je passe un message au monde entier,la guilde au crocs aiguisé recrute des joueurs "elo" donc venez joueur des quatre coins de la planète faire parti de la guilde ))dog 4 Fight(( vous verrez on parle tout les langues alors venez faire tour et postulé ci ca vous plais. merci et "bon figthhh!!!!"

- I cross(spend) a message in the whole world, the guild in fangs(hooks) sharpened recruit players " elo " thus come player of four corners(places) of the planet to make party of the guild)) dog 4 Fight ((you will see we speak quite about the languages(tongues) and there is a good atmosphere, then come to make a tour(ballot) and postulated(applied) this ca please you. Thank you and " figthhh check!!!! "

- verbringe ich eine Nachricht in der ganzen Welt, der Gilde in Haken, geschärft rekrutiere Spieler " elo " also, kommen Sie Spieler der vier Ecken des Planeten, Partei der Gilde)) dog 4 Fight zu machen ((Sie werden sehen, man spricht ganz über die Sprachen(Zungen) und es gibt eine gute Umgebung, dann, kommen Sie, eine Reihe(Rundfahrt) zu machen und die hier ca beworben ist, gefalle Ihnen. Danke und " der figthhh Scheck!!!! ".

- he aquí paso un mensaje en el mundo entero, la guilda a ganchos aguzado recluta a jugadores " elo " pues venga jugador de las cuatro esquinas(rincones) del planeta para hacer partido de la guilda)) dog 4 tipos de Fight ((usted verá hablamos todo las lenguas y hay un buen ambiente, entonces viene para dar un paseo y postulado aquí ca le gusta. ¡ Gracias y " bono figthhh! ¡! ¡! ¡! "
1 message
Anyone who wants to join can contact me.
1 message
Hello, im there founder of goodfellas and i hope as u read this u wish to jion r guild.
were looking for players that r try to achive greatness, not only on there own but a guild to take with
them. We need player that r willing to help other player and work together in any areas needed.
as i stated before were still new but i will work and try to make r guild fun but strong at the same time,
thanks for lisening i hope to here from u soon
10 messages
English kongkornitzz - last answer from Decepticons, Monday 10/09/2007, 00:21.
A guild for fellow pinoys or non-pinoys who can help each other out. Specially like us who can purchase credits unlike other pinoys. if your interested, just postulate.

Tournaments will be held every 2 weeks, and prizes are up for grabs. So join now!
Sunday 09/09/07

7 messages
English Lastbluetiger - last answer from Alexei-Gang, Sunday 09/09/2007, 23:33.
If you speak english come and join the comeback kids for some help or more.
2 messages
English YuckFu - last answer from Alexei-Gang, Sunday 09/09/2007, 23:33.
Join Mafia! We will be the best! The link to the guild is http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=82728 and there is no requirements!

Join today!
3 messages
English VampPrince - last answer from Alexei-Gang, Sunday 09/09/2007, 23:31.
The right hand wants any players of level 20 or hire
we also except all elo players
and all evo's
1 message
Hi my guild is new and needs members.
Mesege me if u want to join.
Thanks
1 message
A.N.B.U (ANsatsu senjutsu tokushu BUtai) is looking for new members!!!! u aint one of the elite until uve joined A.N.B.U!!! if you think you've got what it takes then giv us a holla!!!! what im offering you is more than a membership in our guld what im offering you is immortality!!!! join us and together we shall go down in urban-rivals history and destroy every single opposition in clint city!!!! Join us now!!!!! its either with us or ur against us!!!! your choice!!!
1 message
Hello this is the Leader of thantos ride aka death ride we just play for fun
If you want to join just the guild its ok
1 message
I'm currently looking for players above lvl. 20 to join my guild. i'm looking for players who are violent and experienced players.... like you..... postulate now!!!!!
Saturday 08/09/07

4 messages
English DeadStick - last answer from DeadStick, Saturday 08/09/2007, 15:03.
Hello everyone, I have just started a new guild and I need people to join it, although right now it may seem that the guilde sucks, but the more people that join the better we get, and we will raise to the top of URBAN RIVALS, so join my guild and take control of this artificial world.

Here is my guild link:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=82748

Thank you to all who descide to join me and my quest for world domination.
Friday 07/09/07

2 messages
English siecko - last answer from siecko, Friday 07/09/2007, 18:02.
The name is Guild against The Ducks. We invite all players, who would like to unite wit us in fighting for right cause. Everybody will be accepted. We can offer You help in building new, good deck and basics of successful playing. So if You don't belong to any guild and You have some questions about game, this guild is just 4 You

Translation to Polish players is below:
Nazwa to Gilgia przeciwko Kaczorom. Zapraszamy wszystkich graczy, którzy chcieliby zjednoczy? sie z nami w walce o s?uszn? spraw?. Ka?da aplikacja zostanie zaakceptowana. Mo?emy zaoferowa? Tobie graczu, pomoc w tworzeniu nowej, dobrej talii oraz podstawy skutecznego grania. Wi?c je?li nie nale?ysz do ?adnej gildii i masz pytania co do gry, to ta gildia jest w?a?nie dla Ciebie!!
1 message
Hi to all>>>
i will invite to join to my guild because a accept all players all over the world
we will help you to train your cards and to buy good cards for a little
just click postulate to leaders
1 message
If you are level 10+, speak english, and play UR actively, join The Black Parade. This guild is just to have fun, and get help learning/playing the game if needed.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=82264
Thursday 06/09/07

2 messages
English Geir - last answer from claire1059, Thursday 06/09/2007, 17:48.
A guild who wants love in a game of fight and blood. It should be possible to mix this 2. Come and join us in love, harmony and fighting spirit.

People say....love has nothing to do with this game, is fight fight fight....but in this guild, we take care of each other, so please join, and see all the benefits.
6 messages
English lol 78 - last answer from vapirelord, Thursday 06/09/2007, 08:50.
Title says it all, leel 15 lookin for active helping guild
2 messages
English P4GAN - last answer from NachomusPrime, Thursday 06/09/2007, 05:55.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=80068

if u too are used too winter all year long!
Tuesday 04/09/07

1 message
Hey im trying to racruit people for my guild and im accepting anyone senior rank or higher and im only the founder anyone who beats me can become the Leader if you are the best in my guild and other positions include general commander and advisor.

thanks,
centaurosestroyers of light guild finder
2 messages
English Gavilan - last answer from cainster, Tuesday 04/09/2007, 13:15.
A Guild for anyone English that wants to be in a Guild!
Any level accepted. Only rule is to respect other players.

« Previous12...513514515516517518...585586Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals