Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76260 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...522523524525526527...588589Next »       search the message board

Thursday 26/07/07

1 message
The new guild Petrie's Loon Platoon r now recruting new members. This guild was designed 4 people just 2 be themselves. we will hav tornaments every month with fab prizes 2 win. just go to the site below. We r recruting anyone lvl 8 or above.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=53264
1 message
Join the newest guild on the block!
15 messages
English ReverseRaven - last answer from ReverseRaven, Thursday 26/07/2007, 08:14.
Pain is Pleasure... The guild for lovers of darkness and all things misunderstood (often referred to as 'evil' by most people) is looking for a few members. We accept any and all countries.... Preferrably not from the Philippines, though as we have a lot of those already. *ahem*

But I digress....

I would provide a link to the guild, but if you won't even take the time to look for it, how can I trust you to pay attention to the Pain Is Pleasure message board?

I'd appreciate it if NO ONE posted the guild link. Thank you for your time. Oh, I'd also appreciate it if no one started any fights... I got blacklisted the last time that happened.
1 message
Open invite to the other players of urban rivals to come join our little guild.

pm me redzone or my fellow admin Atomic8 for more info
Wednesday 25/07/07

1 message
HI ALL,FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE EGYPTIAN MAFIOSO'S GUILD....http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=53317

4 messages
English RHdragonKC - last answer from Alexei-Gang, Wednesday 25/07/2007, 15:35.
DragonAngels? What is a Dragon Angel you may ask your self. Well, A DragonAngel is loyal to there guild. Respectful to other players in the game, Honest,Brave. If this sounds like you then you are DragonAngels Material.
Come one, come all!!! We need everyone we can get!!!
5 messages
English beurtoc-Oo - last answer from beurtoc-Oo, Wednesday 25/07/2007, 12:05.
Thus here is a guild based on the mutual aid and which supports collective progress. Not large blah, of course we organize all kinds of entertainment but what makes our force that we are welded.

Only the thing which will be to you ask will be a total compliance with the rules.

We are currently 88 ème

and the academy all new has just opened its doors.
You will be able to learn there much and by all the members from paradie Zen who manage this academy in alternation and who have many things to bring to our young people recrus.
1 message
Send me a message and we can talk only need three ppl
Tuesday 24/07/07

1 message
Empire Of Urban-Urbans Warriors

We are a serious guild just as u now that.

Recuirements :

Lvl 5.
Be much online.
Check the message board atleast one time when your online.
Respect the other guild members.
Try to recruit new guild members (this is not something u have to do).

Some info :

This is a norweigan guild (but we recruit from all countrys).
2 messages
English NLDG-BenR2K10 - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 24/07/2007, 12:11.
We are a guild for people to come and join from any level and our goal is to enjoy our selves and if we can get into the top 100 guilds of the world. There is one downfall to this guild if you are going to apply you have to understand english because we can only accept one language because we havent learned anything else. So please come and join im looking forward to seeing you postulating to our guild
2 messages
English quter - last answer from 0-Jade, Tuesday 24/07/2007, 07:36.
We are a growing guild you have to be level 6 or above to join and we accept all languages we already have 18 members hope to see you apply
5 messages
English Marty13 - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 24/07/2007, 06:12.
Hi everyone.
this is a guid for people love everything about this guild . If you do this is the guild for you !
Please Join .
Thankyou
Monday 23/07/07

1 message
First let me introduce myself, i am Albion Sox87, also know as the creater of the Kings of Albion. We are a guild that is fastly rising up the ranks and are looking to get more memebers to join to help us in this dirve, although we are very much intrested in getting the higher ranks to join this guild is the perfect opportunity for new players to not only get assistance from players such as myself with anything from deck building to general advie but to also make a name for themselve within the game and the guild. So if your intrested check out the guild,pm me or leave a message here and i will get back to you, and i look forward to fighting next to you in the future:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=42427

Albion Sox87
1 message
If you join surely this guild will beat and cut this guild through other guilds but this guild will show we are THE ONE...... ok so pls join my guild PIRATES OF DARKNESS if you join well be on top of the world meaning Command and Conquer!!!!!!!!! then we could train each other to be come an ELO PLAYER!!!!
2 messages
English a miracle - last answer from a miracle, Monday 23/07/2007, 20:17.
The title says it all, our new guild is dedicated to those who are rejected from whatever their goals, for those who never got a shot at what they were aiming for, this guild is for you. Now you can have another chance and show everyone what your made of and prove yourself. We welcome all members, despite your nationality, age, gender or sex, we welcome you all AS LONG AS you are polite and RESPECT others.
2 messages
English Angel-tai EVO - last answer from 0-Jade, Monday 23/07/2007, 17:42.
We are accepting all ranges of players into our guild. We hope to become one of the serious contenders for top guild and want you to be there with us.
Sunday 22/07/07

1 message
Check out the kings of albion, we may take you on but we request that you are commited to the guild

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=42427
13 messages
English Teh HOBO - last answer from Teh HOBO, Sunday 22/07/2007, 19:05.
Blaze of Glory is now up and accepting new members, only requirement is... you gotta understand a little english. You think you got what it takes? You ready to join a guild where stuff is very likely to happen? Do you have a sense of humor?
What are you waiting for? A better guild? Yeah they're out there. But are they as absolutely awesome as we are?
So look us up and join, just remember: other guild names don't even compare, so why would you even consider them?
1 message
We accept anyone not matter wat level,or country your from.Check us out some time.

« Previous12...522523524525526527...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals