Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11685 subjects - 75212 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...522523524525526527...584585Next »       search the message board

Saturday 30/06/07

1 message
We are G.O.A.T. An organisation that has sprung forth from the soil to rise like a mountain above the lesser guilds. We are hear to spread the word and have aspirations of world domination but are happy to just sit back, relax and watch the other guilds destroy themselves. So for those who are yearning for world domination in an relaxing, casual and fun atmosphere join us! Today... Today!

G.O.A.T: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=42049
4 messages
English TnT_MeRm - last answer from Whitehouse, Saturday 30/06/2007, 05:33.
How do I count the rank during the tournaments?? does it start from 0 to the said # in rank? or do I need to count it according to the highest rank??? I am so confused!!

nway.....

I am looking for a nice guild? is there anyone who wants to accept me?? I am level 9.. I know its a low level but I am working on it!
1 message
Hey do you guys recall when you first registered and got your first 8 cards What were they? Mine's were Maeva (C), Ataoualpet (C), Vryer (C), Gary (C), Flo (U), Svelthlana (C), Mitch (C), Leo (C. It would be nice hearing from some of the players that were here LONG before me.
Friday 29/06/07

7 messages
English Hittom - last answer from VenZacTocl, Friday 29/06/2007, 11:10.
Come join the Knights of the Apocolypse, further Detail onwards
9 messages
English Warr kid - last answer from 0 Prophet-Cr, Friday 29/06/2007, 09:37.
Looking for about 10 good players to join my guild...all you need to be accepted into this guild is to be able to play in the danger room...KIDS OF DANGER....
Thursday 28/06/07

1 message
My guild, The Flushers, are recruiting. We are looking for players that can help us move up in rankings, preferably level 10 and higher, but we'll accept just about anyone who would like to join. We are currently ranked 42nd in the US, and our goal is to be in the top 10. We only ask that our members play a couple tournaments every week, and put up with our psychotic randomness.
Here is a link to our guild:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=40211
2 messages
English Collector_HM - last answer from Collector_HM, Thursday 28/06/2007, 09:39.
Be the first to join. rules are said if you click this link http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=41751

once enough people join guild tournaments will take place. and other many suprise

Any language allow, lvl 15 and + good for any won who was a good time at UR
4 messages
English assassinate - last answer from assassinate, Thursday 28/06/2007, 06:29.
Please join
Wednesday 27/06/07

1 message
The fallen ones is a guild who will accept anyone. its always doing cool things like tounoments and stuuff join today.
TFO FTW
2 messages
English Sierdo - last answer from 0mnislayerEVO, Wednesday 27/06/2007, 20:19.
We (ghostriders) are looking for memebers everyone is welcome doesn't mater which country you come from of what level you are. we just want to have fun.
1 message
Une GUILDE pour rassembler tous ceux qui ont cette Passion : "Urban Rivals"

Il y aura un bon forum où on peut discuter à propos du jeu, des cartes et aussi des Tactiques Donc Venez vite

Everyone Can JOIN US !!!! Vous êtes les bienvenus
1 message
Guilde à la recherche de jeune entre niveau 12-15
10 recrue maximum
Formation intensif

Guild searching for young between level 12-15
10 people max
intensif practice
Tuesday 26/06/07

1 message
Anyone could join my guild if u have courage and good tatics
7 messages
English Dume333 - last answer from Sierdo, Tuesday 26/06/2007, 19:24.
I keep seeing it. What is it and what does it mean?
2 messages
Español DMOC - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Tuesday 26/06/2007, 06:32.
1 Has to be Lvl 15+
2 Has to play at least everyday
Monday 25/06/07

1 message
Come on in and join all are welcome
2 messages
English Psycho Turtle - last answer from Psycho Turtle, Monday 25/06/2007, 15:46.
We are looking for decent players to join our guild, The Flushers. We are just random people that like this game. The only requirement that we really have is that you must speak english, so we can understand you.
17 messages
English TheScathed - last answer from Xylithia, Monday 25/06/2007, 07:53.
My guild is called Pain is Pleasure. I don't care much about nationality so long as you can understand English. The only qualifications are:
*must understand English
*must pay attention to the Guild's Message Board
*must be an active player
*must like the dark
1 message
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=39604

I'm searching for players with at least level 10 who often play
The goal: have fun on urban rivals

la guilde des pro.....blèmes is a young guild so I need motivated players to make it improve!
Sunday 24/06/07

1 message
The Grey Council is looking for fun and active players to enlarge our ranks. We are here to have fun while playing as good as we can.
Players from any country and any level are more than welcome!!!
Take a look and apply @ http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=31438

« Previous12...522523524525526527...584585Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals