Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Introductions and Recruitment

You wish to introduce yourself or your Guild to the others players? Your Guild is currently looking for new members? Leave a message to the community right here!
11775 subjects - 76289 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...523524525526527528...588589Next »       search the message board

Saturday 21/07/07

1 message
Hi, I am Blood Assassin, Leader of the Order of The Blades...

We welcome anyone; Newcomer or Veteran...for I am a new to this myself...I have been playing for 4 days now and just wanted to branch out, as I suppose many of you do...

So if you want to join a guild where everyone's welcome there really is no place better...
6 messages
English Kells - last answer from Gus Lee, Saturday 21/07/2007, 11:04.
Hi, just started today, well, I guess yesterday depending on time zone O.o Was looking for an active guild to join who could help out with strats and stuff, thanks for any assistance and messages. This MB is not very eye-friendly to me, but will try to check it a couple times a week, haha!

Nize to meet you,

Kells
Friday 20/07/07

2 messages
English zjm1000 - last answer from zjm1000, Friday 20/07/2007, 19:36.
Unsung heros is a newish guild, but that doesnt mean we dont know what we are doing. 13 members at time of post, but looking for anyone. english speaking is nice, but everyone is welcome. i do my best to help everyone find cards for the clans they are working with. apply today, everyone gets in. remember, it isnt the big names or the big cards that win the fight, it is the unsung hero that uses his or her head.
3 messages
English Ranck3 - last answer from Marty13, Friday 20/07/2007, 18:33.
Its a new guild! We welcome anyone over level 5 "Only because of Kates Rules" No offence to kate because shes awsome! we offer anyone Free Cards "Possibly!!!", Card Trading,Cards for low price, Etc.

So please, Join the Dark Hand!
1 message
I am looking for members for my new guild, Supremacy. To join, you must be at least level 15, speak english, play actively, and be respectful of other members. If you meet our requirements, come join us. Thanks.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=50831
2 messages
English RHdragonKC - last answer from RHdragonKC, Friday 20/07/2007, 16:06.
DragonAngels? What is a Dragon Angel you may ask your self. Well, A DragonAngel is loyal to there guild. Respectful to other players in the game, Honest,Brave. If this sounds like you then you are DragonAngels Material.
Come one, come all!!! We need everyone we can get!!!
3 messages
English LOA_Burrito - last answer from 0 Prophet-Cr, Friday 20/07/2007, 08:28.
I selling some cards in my collection just name ur card(s) and name a fair price PLZ
Just repost
Thursday 19/07/07

1 message
The Flushers are looking for more members to help the guild move up. We will accept anyone level 15 and higher who speaks english and plays actively. We are currently # 7 in the US, and # 381 in the world. Check us out.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=40211
2 messages
English synnxile - last answer from synnxile, Thursday 19/07/2007, 05:11.
This guilds purpose is to have members that have or will soon have characters from the Nightmare or Freaks clan.
I don't care what country you're from.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=48745
Wednesday 18/07/07

1 message
I dont no if som1 came up wit this idea allready but I think we should have an all elo area so people can find eachother better
1 message
You want to get cards join our clan to play in tournaments.we give out collectors and rares
10 messages
English lilfez_93 - last answer from VenZacTocl, Wednesday 18/07/2007, 13:28.
The guild is going to be called we taking over

i'm accepting anybody who joins and is commited

so lettin all the other guilds know they going to be shut down soon
Tuesday 17/07/07

2 messages
English Oldrepublican - last answer from THe ICeKiNG, Tuesday 17/07/2007, 05:21.
I havnt played this game in a while so can somone tell me what poison does, plez?
1 message
DragonAngels? What is a Dragon Angel you may ask your self. Well, A DragonAngel is loyal to there guild. Respectful to other players in the game, Honest,Brave. If this sounds like you then you are DragonAngels Material.
Come one, come all!!! We need everyone we can get!!!
Monday 16/07/07

1 message
Nasty Noyp! is the name. .
Requirements:
-must be lvl 25 or i think lvl 20 is the lowest
-can speak english or filipino
-must be friendly
-can follow rules
-loves to play UR
- most of all "Can Respect Other Players"
If you have this so join now. .
1 message
Clint city is under seige!! Omega Supreme is back on Cybertron. The Autobots are spread throughout numerous galaxies. MEGATRON has actually created his own Decepticon clan. He has actually taken Tigertron hostage. We need to be reinforced somthing fierce. Come join the side of light. We are the shining beacon that the citizens of Clint city will look up to.

Our clan will fight Decepticons at any time we see them in the duelling rooms. They MUST BE STOPPED.

Come join the AUTOBOT AVENGERS, pick your favorite set your avatar. Then, put evil in its place.

check us out at: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=29549
Sunday 15/07/07

4 messages
English OnlineHelper - last answer from lee0181, Sunday 15/07/2007, 21:50.
My guild Pokemon League needs members.Join if you like Pokemon!
3 messages
English lilfez_93 - last answer from lee0181, Sunday 15/07/2007, 21:49.
I need to plan this out with somebody
Saturday 14/07/07

1 message
Hey we are a friendly community and share our ideas with our members join in if you want .
Friday 13/07/07

1 message
We need members!!! We accept even players that speak English!!! plz!!! lvl 14!!!

« Previous12...523524525526527528...588589Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals