Ok, i keep seeing cards referencing "attack". I cant figure out what it is or how it effects things. Power is the blue fist, and damage is the red splodie thing, and i get how both of those work. Just cant figure out where attack fits in.
So can anyone tell me why, given the fact that they are both 4-star cards for the same clan, Yayoi being a 7/6 with SOA and Pussycats Bonus, Baby Q being only a 6/6 and having SOB instead of SOA with Pussycats Bonus
The one with the lower power is banned in ELO?
Is the SOB ability really that much more powerful than SOA
That one is banned and the other gets +1 power lol?
0-HKjordyFOU from guild Kingdom of heaven won Oyoh. (1374 elo)
potityean from guild L'Ordre d'Ambragon won Nistarok. (1372 elo)
Px_Ibrox_Evo from guild Predators Extreme won Linda. (1371 elo)
Kate won Steve.
Kate won Kerry.
Kate won Timmy.
Kate won Rolph.
I would like to build some kind of Nightmare deck for ELO. I have had few ideas but i would love if you could give me few sugestions. But first i point out few things.
1. I am no rusher, that means i dont like 1HKO, i rather play more strategic way. So i dont think Kolos is nescesary.
2. I think the deck really need Glorg and Dieter. If you think otherwise tell me why pls.
3. i would love if Kenny could be fitted inside.
4. I thought about making it Nightmare/GHEIST. Is that good idea? or maybe some other clan would be cool with Nightmare?
5. I would like to play all cards evoled but if it would be really needed i think i would be able to change 1 card constantly if it would be pretty cheap.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.