Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13668 subjects - 144903 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...598599600601602603...683684Next »       search the message board

Thursday 27/03/08

1 message
I'm trying to find good advices for my deck that brought me at 5th place on my first type 2 experience
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=14390
2 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from Force Majeure, Thursday 27/03/2008, 07:16.
Idk where to post this so i posted it here
anyways, is the new Leader cards the new cards that are coming this week or is there another 4-6 cards that are gonna come to clint city this friday?
41 messages
ελληνικά Mack_the_knife - last answer from Count Zero, Thursday 27/03/2008, 06:59.
Ban it forever... it's ridiculously strong for ELO. I mean Alec? 7/8... 4 stars? lol...
Oh and change the name of Kolos... It means "ass" in greek ffs...

Ps. i wasn't sure if this is the proper forum topic for whining but anyway...
3 messages
English UMaBasshunter - last answer from UMaBasshunter, Thursday 27/03/2008, 06:54.
With my current deck. Suggestions are welcomed
i have the following
Montana
Aldo
Gary
Giovanni
Prince Jr
Simon

Sakrohm
Corrina
Venus
Uranus
Na Boh
TrinmkkT

and Leader
Morphun

should i go type 1/elo or type 2. and what cards should i add/drop/sell
6 messages
English Pricklykiller - last answer from Pricklykiller, Thursday 27/03/2008, 06:02.
When just starting the game you often find yourself at a loos of what to buy, and most impotantly, how to earn big cash! (The answer being daily tourneys of course!) But I have found that a big deck is not needed, just a little effort, around 600 clintz in total and a smidge of luck.
You will always get a starter pack of cards, these are a mix of good and bad cards, mainly good though, don't dis them! Begin the game, play through and level these cards up, they are not half bad once on high levels! Once you have leveled all these cards up to full (except Gary as he takes a loooong time) go to the market and find a card called Niki, this is a good starting card, it was the second card I bought! I was lucky and got a bargain at level 2 but those chances are unlikely, just train her up. Once you have done that, play a little more and then buy Aldo at a reletavly cheap price. I was once again lucky and got him fully leveled up for only a few more clints than a level 1 but luck prevailed for me, perhaps not you, level him up! Sell K Cube and Melluzine, do it now! Nightmare are good but those are 2 of them that suck, plus they net you a bonus 210 clintzish! By now you should have discovered Daily tourneys so you can get more expensive (and better) cards! I currently am building a Montana deck and am getting a Don soon. Hope this helped any noobs out there!
P.S. I based all these tips on what I personally did, I thought it worked for me, so I got the tips out there!
4 messages
English Hero Kuma - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 27/03/2008, 04:54.
When I play ELO mode, I sometimes see Leaders brought into the fray. As such, I would like to ask the pros of ELO which Leader would be best for it. I am also aware of the new leaders as well, so include those if you wish.
6 messages
English ZexionVI - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 27/03/2008, 04:30.
Ok I am now starting a pussy cat clan build and I wanted to know if there are any I should stay away from or buy first
Wednesday 26/03/08

10 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - last answer from Tanto89, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 16:33.
As far as i know if you have two same cards in your hand their bonus isn't activated.if you have the same Leader what happens???
4 messages
English Nintendan WMD - last answer from RG LoA, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 16:16.
OK I have noticed in tourneys and other fights sometimes the clock moves alot faster. But sometimes the clock moves at normal speed but when close to timeing out it fills up all they way again. I can see this happing if right after the opponent moves or plays a card. But I can wait for another min. or so until they final play or time out.

I don't now if this is the right place but is it a bug?
18 messages
English ZexionVI - last answer from Me10c, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 14:58.
I think its time Rescue get more members I mean seriously they only have 16 members and every other clan has 20 members or more, when was the last time they got a new member anyway?
17 messages
English Sacman68 - last answer from staticcold, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 13:45.
37 messages
English Tengun - last answer from Pricklykiller, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 07:35.
They give me the most trouble and almost everyone uses them.
6 messages
English kooch - last answer from Pricklykiller, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 07:23.
So I have no idea what a good clan to use for my deck is..whats a good well rounded clan to use? And what characters should I get from that set?
Thanks!
7 messages
English Swip - last answer from Pricklykiller, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 06:35.
So I just started playing today and was looking for a little guidance regarding my deck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I have:

Amelia
Lewis
Mikki
Leo
Gary
K Cube
Melluzine
Venus

Thanks in advance for any help
9 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 05:02.
Ok I have this cards
edd
Mona
Ottavia 2*
Ottavia
Prince Jr
Striker
Alexei
Loma Noju
Ashley
Bodenpower
blaaster
Vermyn N 3*
Juicy Lord
B Ball
Graff
what will I do on my money to improve my decks?
I don't like collecting cards too casue I want to improve my deck more.
tnx in advance

,Mobius
5 messages
English Poshumenski - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 04:53.
Hi!
I'm new at this game, and I suck quite a bit
Any way, I've realized that it's probably the deck's fault since it contains only basic cards..
I've though about going "Nightmare" but the cards are way to much expensive..
My deck:
Bunny (level 3)
Gray (level 3)
Lino Borsa (level 3 - maxed)
Mort Bax (level 4 - maxed)
Ricardo (level 2 - maxed)
Svelthlana (level 3 - maxed)
Halley (level 2 - maxed)
Phonos (level 4 - my best card, it think)

Please help. I'm quite poor, and I can't use the market, so all i can do is sell cards for lame prices.
I try participating in tournaments, but I only won 50 coins the last one ;-;

Thank you.
9 messages
English breakpoint - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 26/03/2008, 04:49.
=Intro to Type 2=
Type 2 is a good area to play if you're goal is to earn lots of battle points. This is where most players play to sure a good standing in the daily tournaments. The reason for this is that Type 2 offers the extremes of deck possibilities. Based on my observations, there are 3 major types of decks in Type 2:

(a) Newbie decks - starter decks/ low-power,high-star,high-damage cards
(b) Modified Type 1 decks - variations of Type 1 decks tweaked to reach the 26* minimum
(c) Power Decks - high-power,high-star,high-damage cards

Deck (a) has a low chance of winning, but can win high points if it does. Deck(c) will win you most games, but will only get you a few points. Finally, Deck (b) is the focus of the article. This is what will often win games and ultimately, win you tournaments.

=So how do you make Deck (b)s?=
Deck (b)s usually are modifed versions of good Type 1 decks. A good example is the Uppers/Motana. Here's an sample decklist: deleted. In Type 1, this deck is powerful. But if modified and used in Type 2, this becomes a BP farming machine.

The first goal is to determine which card to change to reach the 26* min. Looking at the deck, a good change could be to shift Prince Jr to a 3-star card. (Let's try to be hypothetical) A great modification would be to shift Prince Jr out and put Lyse Teria in. Now we have a good T2 deck.
Tuesday 25/03/08

22 messages
English -Manux- - last answer from -Manux-, Tuesday 25/03/2008, 18:31.
Personally I prefer Kenny because of his abiliy to do difference of 15 life points.
1 message
I completely forgot, (and ran out of room) to say that somewhere in there you should buy Myke, he is a great padder-outer to your basic deck. I bought him at level 1 (my luck ran out!) Sorry to all who had to click twice to see this as well as the other post to complete you ultimite basic deck!
3 messages
English windkingdom - subject is closed
I want to ask.. I had played with malerick
the last final card to kill him...
my card is Amelia with no bonus in that battle..power 3 ability power +4 <- full lvl
and his card is Gary with no bonus too..his power is 5 his ability only damage = damage opp <- full lvl
the final attack is
I put Amelia with 6 pills
and he put Gary with 4 pills
and I lose the battle
I just make him lose about l...l this much
and he kill my Amelia... =.=
how can this be happen.. my Amelia have more damage and also more pills... why she could lose...?

« Previous12...598599600601602603...683684Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals