Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13825 subjects - 151463 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...598599600601602603...691692Next »       search the message board

Thursday 01/05/08

5 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Thursday 01/05/2008, 18:13.
Deck help pls

deleted

comment and vote thr pls
pls vote ( none of my decks got 100%)

and err...some fun facts

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/cannilbal/untitled.jpg
10 messages
English DeadlySkwater - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 01/05/2008, 14:17.
Ok, I'm thinking of starting a Junkz half deck but still don't know what to buy. So i thought i can get some ideas from you guys.My problem would be which cards would be best for an ELO half deck.
4*______________3*___________2*
Rowdy___________Lolly_________Veenyle
Malmoth_________Otakool_______Nobrocybix
Kawan__________Keanew
Gibson__________Onik

As you can see Junkz has a big variety of 4's and 3's

Thank you
PlayerID:1087516

P.S for the 2* im leaning towards Nobrocybix LOL
10 messages
English xTFOx Brandon - last answer from Blue Zero, Thursday 01/05/2008, 06:54.
My friend he chose to do a deck of Banger/Fang Pi Clan can some one help me out I already found him the Banger's I got him B bal Jenny Kevin Lennox/Bodenpower whatever one and I need help with getting a Fang Pi clan cards 4 of them and if you add them and the Banger's up you get 25 the banger equals 13 I need help getting a 12 for Fang Pi Clan please please help
23 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from Tanto89, Thursday 01/05/2008, 06:00.
I was just curious, how do BS-corne-evo get those massive points in a day when he doe'snt even play a single DT and what possible deck would he use?! I asked this here because he won't answer me
26 messages
English ReadTheRules - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 01/05/2008, 04:43.
They should give away uncommons and/or rares in dailys but try to even it out by giving them away to anyone not in top 150, that would be interesting
Wednesday 30/04/08

4 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Wednesday 30/04/2008, 17:43.
Please rate my deck
Mafia Sportsmanship
and also, please comment if you want to change my deck
just don't put unlevelled cards
6 messages
English Belderiver - subject is closed
All right, I read the rules. Higher attack = bettter chance to hit and higher damage. That makes sense...

What DOESN'T make sense is why a character who, after being boosted with pillz, has 30 power loses to a different figher who only has 20 (17 after losing 3 from the one card's effect). The actual mechanics of who hits and misses seem to be completely random; the individual card's attack having almost nothing to do with it. Any thoughts?
9 messages
English X-magnus - last answer from Varathron, Wednesday 30/04/2008, 03:21.
What are the best clan combos in the game?
8 messages
Română Adikin320 - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 30/04/2008, 00:11.
I am looking forward to build a Freaks deck for elo. I currently own Olga, Akendram, Esmeralda and Maciej.
1. I would like a good clan to mix them with (i was thinking at All Stars - Marina Alexei Flo and robb)
2. I would like some advice from former/actual Freaks elo players. Is it worth playing Freaks in elo and what problems have/do you encounter?
I would greatly appreciate your help and advice.
6 messages
English IGNH - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 30/04/2008, 00:07.
I tend to play mono-clan GHEIST, but I am trying to branch out into Nightmare. All I am missing from GHEIST is Toro, XU52, and Leviaton (not including CR's of course.) As far as Nightmare I have everything cheaper than Timmy, along with Dieter and Glorg. I have managed to save 4K and am trying to decide if I should get Ielena or Nistarok. I guess I could pick up Hel and Sheitane instead, but I don't think they would really add to my deck. I was thinking of a Deiter, Glorg, Mojo, BLANK half deck. And lastly I have 18 credits, but every time I buy a Danger pack I regret it. I am constantly trying to remind myself to just buy the New Blood pack, but then again I have most everything there I need...sigh. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Tuesday 29/04/08

8 messages
English -Cypher- - last answer from ReadTheRules, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 20:57.
I haven't been a member for long enough to have seen a new clan released and I was wondering just how usable Freaks and Rescue were upon their release. I'm not here to speculate about what the new clans bonus will be or as to when it will be released, I am however interested to know how many cards are available on average when new clans are released and about how long it will be before they became real option for ELO and tourney play.
10 messages
English 0- JP - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 14:19.
deleted

This is my current build, please rate & thanks!
Looking for comments and ways to improve the build,

Charlie *5
Yayoi *4
Feelyn *2
Gwen *1
Edd *4
Lyse Teria Cr *3
Mona *3
Ottavia *3

GG's!
12 messages
English Shon Richards - last answer from torchic, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 02:24.
On a personal bet, I am trying to put together the weakest Rescue deck possible. Part of my bet was to use the lowest star cards. I am using all of the two star cards and only three star cards to fill the rest. So far I have,

Denise
Frida
Larry
Lea
Steve

That leaves me three slots to fill. My first draft includes,

Elvira
Pam
Anita

In the interest of making a weak deck, I'm not crazy about having Anita or Elvira, but the alternatives seem a bit powerful. I am tempted to go with Slyde, but damage reduction seems a bit powerful. Lobo and Bobby might do too much damage to be considered weak. What do you think? Which three cards do you think would be the weakest choice?
4 messages
English X-magnus - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 00:59.
So I have these cards
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose
Lilly
Ratanah
Buck
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
Bree
Glorg
and I saw this deck in somewhere
Bruce
Dean
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Ratanah
it has very powerful cards but it lacks SOB
so is it worth buying La Junta so I could use the above build?
or is it worth buying another clan that can be parted w/ either Roots or Ulu Watu
for now, I'm using this deck and have'nt had any successive ELO battle if it's when I'm fightin' noob decks
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose
Buck
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
I'm pawned especially by All Stars and minus atk clans
please someone help me

Ace
Monday 28/04/08

3 messages
English Nailo1 - subject is closed
In 1 round I used Mort Bax level 3 and my oppoent used Mort Bax level 4. I used 4 pills, opponent used 5 pills. Guess who won? I did! What other factors were taken into account in this battle? Also, sometimes, all of my attacks will just get deflected when my opponent is close to death, why is this?
5 messages
English QuiGon - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 28/04/2008, 08:34.
How come that in ELO (no random) Sakazuki with 6 pillz (no leaders in team) can beat Nina with 7 pillz.

i don't know about you, but i really hate those bugs when they happends.
Sunday 27/04/08

7 messages
English ADChick - last answer from Blue Zero, Sunday 27/04/2008, 23:50.
I'm looking for help in building a deck. Going for a fairly offensive deck for ELO mode. I've got 143000 clintz, and these cards:
Sai San
Vladimir
Bryan
Timber
Vansaar
Mojo
Alice
Gwen
Tania
Kerry
Ratanah
Amy
Robin
Tafa
Wee Lee
Gina Glitt

Any of those helpful or should I sell some of them for more funds? Cheers for the help.
13 messages
English Shoma Samura - last answer from Sitri, Sunday 27/04/2008, 22:20.
Or does it seem that some people don't understand the concept of the Lost Warehouse. Why is it that I go there trying to level cards and have the people there are using fully leveled decks? Maybe make a disclaimer that battles there don't count as soon as you go in. Because the message doesn't get across or a good chunk of the player base are idiots.
6 messages
English KnightMare- - last answer from Fraggle, Sunday 27/04/2008, 10:06.
This is an Idea I have been thinking about recently. And I think it will help a lot of people out and will kill micro managing completely.

What if you make an option for each of your characters that freezes them and doesn't let them gain experience. This way if you wan't to keep that Gwen at Level 1 you don't have to replace her every 3 games.

« Previous12...598599600601602603...691692Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals