Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13813 subjects - 148612 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...598599600601602603...690691Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 29/04/08

10 messages
English 0- JP - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 14:19.
deleted

This is my current build, please rate & thanks!
Looking for comments and ways to improve the build,

Charlie *5
Yayoi *4
Feelyn *2
Gwen *1
Edd *4
Lyse Teria Cr *3
Mona *3
Ottavia *3

GG's!
12 messages
English Shon Richards - last answer from torchic, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 02:24.
On a personal bet, I am trying to put together the weakest Rescue deck possible. Part of my bet was to use the lowest star cards. I am using all of the two star cards and only three star cards to fill the rest. So far I have,

Denise
Frida
Larry
Lea
Steve

That leaves me three slots to fill. My first draft includes,

Elvira
Pam
Anita

In the interest of making a weak deck, I'm not crazy about having Anita or Elvira, but the alternatives seem a bit powerful. I am tempted to go with Slyde, but damage reduction seems a bit powerful. Lobo and Bobby might do too much damage to be considered weak. What do you think? Which three cards do you think would be the weakest choice?
4 messages
English X-magnus - last answer from 0- JP, Tuesday 29/04/2008, 00:59.
So I have these cards
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose
Lilly
Ratanah
Buck
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
Bree
Glorg
and I saw this deck in somewhere
Bruce
Dean
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Ratanah
it has very powerful cards but it lacks SOB
so is it worth buying La Junta so I could use the above build?
or is it worth buying another clan that can be parted w/ either Roots or Ulu Watu
for now, I'm using this deck and have'nt had any successive ELO battle if it's when I'm fightin' noob decks
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose
Buck
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
I'm pawned especially by All Stars and minus atk clans
please someone help me

Ace
Monday 28/04/08

3 messages
English Nailo1 - subject is closed
In 1 round I used Mort Bax level 3 and my oppoent used Mort Bax level 4. I used 4 pills, opponent used 5 pills. Guess who won? I did! What other factors were taken into account in this battle? Also, sometimes, all of my attacks will just get deflected when my opponent is close to death, why is this?
5 messages
English QuiGon - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 28/04/2008, 08:34.
How come that in ELO (no random) Sakazuki with 6 pillz (no leaders in team) can beat Nina with 7 pillz.

i don't know about you, but i really hate those bugs when they happends.
Sunday 27/04/08

7 messages
English ADChick - last answer from Blue Zero, Sunday 27/04/2008, 23:50.
I'm looking for help in building a deck. Going for a fairly offensive deck for ELO mode. I've got 143000 clintz, and these cards:
Sai San
Vladimir
Bryan
Timber
Vansaar
Mojo
Alice
Gwen
Tania
Kerry
Ratanah
Amy
Robin
Tafa
Wee Lee
Gina Glitt

Any of those helpful or should I sell some of them for more funds? Cheers for the help.
13 messages
English Shoma Samura - last answer from Sitri, Sunday 27/04/2008, 22:20.
Or does it seem that some people don't understand the concept of the Lost Warehouse. Why is it that I go there trying to level cards and have the people there are using fully leveled decks? Maybe make a disclaimer that battles there don't count as soon as you go in. Because the message doesn't get across or a good chunk of the player base are idiots.
6 messages
English KnightMare- - last answer from Fraggle, Sunday 27/04/2008, 10:06.
This is an Idea I have been thinking about recently. And I think it will help a lot of people out and will kill micro managing completely.

What if you make an option for each of your characters that freezes them and doesn't let them gain experience. This way if you wan't to keep that Gwen at Level 1 you don't have to replace her every 3 games.
27 messages
ελληνικά Yunwox_88 - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 27/04/2008, 06:13.
I want to do a top 100 ELO deck with Roots and Ulu Watu cards
I have this cards:
Roots: Matthew, Shakra, Ratanah, Noodile, Kiki, Armand, Tshern, Yookie, Yaman, Narendra, Sunnygoat, Miken Moose, Ataoualpet, Billy Bob and Ogoun Kyu.
Ulu Watu: Nanook, Tafa, Razor, Rass,Chad Bread, Sandy, Mac Hen, Ice Jim, Nympheea, Coraille, Joao, Jeff, Warren and Gaia Noel.
I have too 1300 clintz.
Thanks
dw
PD: SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH
3 messages
English Biohazardx - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Sunday 27/04/2008, 03:33.
I have worked hard to keep my fair play to 100%, and I just won a battle, and I 'Timed-out' AFTER winning the battle and went down to 99%, and my fair play went dont and I diddnt recive points or Clintz, how can I get my fair play back to 100%?
6 messages
English Ninja-zero - last answer from Blue Zero, Sunday 27/04/2008, 01:33.
First of all I need some help with an Ulu Watu deck for ELO and one for dailies (type 2)

also I was wondering why there is never any new Ulu Watu cards
Saturday 26/04/08

120 messages
English Baron Brixius - last answer from _ Daniel _, Saturday 26/04/2008, 20:29.
I don't know if this is the correct forum for this post, but it's really no worse than the Most Famous Player post

I know most of you may have heard the rumors of the new clan that's supposedly coming out on April 25th. I'm curious if these are just April Fools day jokes or if they have any merit? I know UR releases 2 new clans every year so I don't see this as out of the realm of possibility, but I don't know how anyone would know the exact date of the release. Is there some review or preview I've not seen indicating the date?

Also, I'd like to share my thoughts on the next new clan to come out. The only vague idea I have comes from the last episode of the comic. Ielena said Hel was going to start her ritual to raise the dead. Her exact words were: "First we'll raise the dead... then we'll add to them" indicating that after they raise the dead, they'll kill more people (at least that's what I got from it). My thought is that UR will somehow incorperate the Undead as a clan. Yes, it would make sense that they just add to Nightmare, but perhaps they want to add a bunch of new cards with this theme faster than the normal updates will allow because of many people liking the Nightmare and GHEIST style cards. I think this is probably incorrect, being that if they DID do that, it might come across as lazy and unoriginal, but I've got no other ideas that I can back up with any kind of fact. Anyone else have any ideas that are somewhat feasable or have some type of basis?
3 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - subject is closed
Happy easter everyone!!!have a good time!!!
3 messages
English Sitri - last answer from -Cypher-, Saturday 26/04/2008, 08:07.
It seems like there are so many post with people listing decks for whatever purpose. I personally find it hard to see the big picture of the decks by clicking each card I don't remember the exact stats for off the top of my head. Even if I am very familiar with the cards then the synergistic view is often lost. What I am getting at is why not instead give a link to a public deck you have saved. I can give a 4 second glance at one of those and know more about the deck than studying a list of those cards for 10 minutes.

Just my take on it.
Friday 25/04/08

2 messages
English jaybee3 - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 25/04/2008, 21:24.
22 messages
English TDDP - last answer from Sitri, Friday 25/04/2008, 21:09.
I just saw the new episode of the comics....there is someone names robb..he helps the Rescue clan and the sentinal to DIFUSE THE Nightmare ZOMBIES!
i guess the new clan's bonus will be something against stop opponent ability or something like that...i am guessing that that the bonus will be stop opp bonus too or something else but new...!
see the comics (very good start of episode...!) and try to guess till friday what is the new clan's bonus!!!
write it here...
TDDP
9 messages
English TL-Nexarcus - last answer from Hobbitusz, Friday 25/04/2008, 15:41.
You know those soliel cards (the ones like splata,dragan,ombre) when will more be coming or has the comics they were based on stopped
2 messages
English UMaBasshunter - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 25/04/2008, 11:24.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=30294

this is what i'm rolling with atm i like Montana and Sakrohm but i'm thinking about making a new deck and adding 1 more clan into it. could ne1 help?

i have 4k clints to spare for a new clan.
10 messages
English TDDP - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 25/04/2008, 08:25.
I am thinking on this all the time- what is the best astrategy for ELO tournament...
so i thought that if high level players will tell me what is there own astrategy, maybe i will find the best astrategy!
here are the 4 astrategies i thought on:
1. The wall system: high power cards and increase (or deacrease opp.) attack or power bonuses. for example the clans: Montana, Uppers, Rescue, ulu-watu, Bangers, All Stars, junks, sentinal (sakrhom- they belongs to another kind of astrategy...) and the cards: Zatman, Rowdy, Buck, Hikiyousan, Nanook, blaaster...

2. Blockers: abilities and or bonuses that are reducing the opp. damage. the idea of using this astrategy is that you are blocking the damage deal to you, and striking in the right time...for example the clan, Pussycats or the other one (but i mean the abilities of the cards...) sakrhom- Uranus, TrinmkkT, Na Boh, Charlie...

3. Two hits, win:high damage may be increased by bonus or ability. hit twice and defeat your opp.
for example the clans: La Junta, Fang Pi Clang. and the cards: Kolos, lost hog (those are one hit KO!), XU52...

4. Stopers, and their abilities: bonus and sometimes ability too of stopping the bonus or the ability of the opp. cards. the special idea in those cards is to spoil your opp. astrategy- most of the players are basing their on abilities and bonuses, so if you ruine those bonuses and or those abilities, you have an big advantage: the opp. is in troubles!
i will continue i don't have space
25 messages
English LOA_Heloed - last answer from RynoCoven, Friday 25/04/2008, 04:44.
Members of your guild.
People on your blacklist.
Jedi.

« Previous12...598599600601602603...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals