Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13813 subjects - 148624 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...600601602603604605...690691Next »       search the message board

Sunday 20/04/08

7 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 20/04/2008, 05:28.
deleted and deleted are my best decks, please vote on it and comment if you have suggestions

,Mobius
10 messages
English ky_kiske95 - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 20/04/2008, 03:36.
Im thinking of making a deck but i know which 1 2 pick
Saturday 19/04/08

23 messages
English Apollo SAW - last answer from torchic, Saturday 19/04/2008, 23:45.
I know the card needs to be played first in the round for Abre's ability to come in effect, but when her ability comes in effect, how are the pills ratio caculated,,,,Ambre's ability + card power * pills. Or is it card power * pills + Ambre's power?

GG to all
6 messages
English Nintendan WMD - last answer from ralph wiggum, Saturday 19/04/2008, 08:41.
I have been playing around with GHEIST lately and would like to see what you think of this deck.
I would like to point out its just for fun not tourneys or to make mega points. I was thinking

Toro
Leviatonn
Bristone
Dr Saw
Methane
Rolph
Z3r0 D34d
last card is a Leader I was thinking Ambre who would you add?
12 messages
English ralph wiggum - subject is closed
Which of these do you like the most?

Nina, Lilith, Luba or Morlha.
11 messages
English jerromy - last answer from Baron Brixius, Saturday 19/04/2008, 04:49.
I need a strong deck for type 2 an Eol. i got
Bristone6/4 -3 opp damage, min 2 Stop opp ability
Brutox5/4 No ability Stop opp ability
Dr Saw6/4 +1 life per damage Stop opp ability
Gheistling5/3 Poison 1, min 1 Stop opp ability
Igniss4/1 Damage = damage opp Stop opp ability
Lilith5/4 No ability Stop opp ability
Luba7/2 Damage = damage opp Stop opp ability
Meyen7/3 No ability Stop opp ability
Morlha2/4 Stop opp bonus Stop opp ability
Nina6/2 Poison 2, min 1 Stop opp ability
Platinum4/3 -3 opp power, min 1 Stop opp ability
Rolph7/6 -2 opp power, min 4 Stop opp ability
Vladimir6/7 -5 opp attack, min 1 Stop opp ability
Vryer4/4 -4 opp attack, min 1 Stop opp ability
Friday 18/04/08

17 messages
English nqa2nite - last answer from apricotsoup, Friday 18/04/2008, 09:37.
What is the worst card in the game...
Except for Diego. Hahaha
14 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 18/04/2008, 09:07.
As you will analyze the All Stars, the builds w/ no unlevelled cards are 5,4,2,2 and 4,4,2,2 they don't have a build or can't have a build like 4,3,3,2 and 4,4,3,2 w/o unlevelled cards preferrably Alexei. Is it time for another 3 star for the All Stars or am I wrong?!

P.S mods please don't treat this thread as a decision making of me *sorry for the bad language* it's just I think All Stars needs another 3 star.....tnx

,Mobius
Thursday 17/04/08

23 messages
English ADChick - last answer from Blue Zero, Thursday 17/04/2008, 06:17.
Ok I don't really know what i'm doing. I get the general idea of the battles, but have no clue in how to build a decent deck. Anyone willing to help me? I've got 45 clintz so buying isn't really an option. I'll list me current cards if that will help?
16 messages
English JuicyJosh - last answer from 0- invoker, Thursday 17/04/2008, 06:04.
Hi, i havent seen a thread like this before and I hope it will get some presets some comments,

All you do is post a link to it and descriibe it if you havent allready

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=15405&from=list
11 messages
English ((ziLdjiAn)) - last answer from Milstrum_WP, Thursday 17/04/2008, 03:49.
With or without leaders..
which cards
17 messages
English Khundes - last answer from elfayra, Thursday 17/04/2008, 03:28.
I'm building a Fang Pi deck for ELO, and, against all common sense, I'm a poor guy who does not buy credits. So I can't afford Marlysa Cr, but I need a 2 stars filler for my last seat. The deck's performing ok except for Lihoi Chun which is the current filler I have.

I'm currently looking at Veenyle because she's simply an awesome defender but she's useless on the attack and without her clan bonus she is kind of stale. Any other ones I should look at? Wardog's 8 attack is interesting also, though I might also be interested with a second SOA or SOB.

Any suggestions?

(anything below 3k clintz I can afford or build towards, this is my definition of "cheap" or "affordable"
Wednesday 16/04/08

6 messages
English nqa2nite - last answer from Shon Richards, Wednesday 16/04/2008, 15:03.
Is it a good combination?
What cards do i need?
I've got all the Pussycats maxed except the crs and some rescues..
16 messages
English ibtd - last answer from 0- JP, Wednesday 16/04/2008, 12:21.
Does anybody else feel a little frustrated when looking at Montana in ELO and realizing you have to have Lyse Teria Cr for a competitive Montana deck and you know it's never gonna happen ? -.-

Everytime I see ELO presets they either use Lyse Teria Cr or they horribly lack in power or the star count is bad because you have to run Edd (who is not a replacement since he has a different ability). She is the reason why you can build an 11* Montana halfdeck that is incredibly decent as well and that let's you have a really good secondary clan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying for a ban here, even though that card is a huge advantage for very very few players out there. I'm looking for opinions from other people. Lyse Teria Cr is one of the cards that I will never own. The only ways to get her would be to either be insanely lucky in ELO or to spend hundreds of dollars on packs to hopefully get enough clintz to buy her some day. And both things won't happen.

meh -.-

I'm just frustrated and jealous and I don't feel like starting to play in ELO again because I know the premises are not equal for all players and that if I get up to higher ELO regions I'm gonna get my butt kicked all day long by her. -.-

Oh well
10 messages
English x iiGlucozZEe - last answer from x iiGlucozZEe, Wednesday 16/04/2008, 09:23.
Can som one help me with me deck for elo the clans i want to use is allstars Junkz Montana and fang pi clna i dont hae to use all of the clans just a deck for elo

fnx tinygerrard12
33 messages
English Myrrh17 - last answer from bountyhead, Wednesday 16/04/2008, 03:36.
Same as other topic(My apologies for not compiling into one)

What would you say is the best 3 star card out there?

And again what would you say is the best 3 star card without the clan bonus?
Tuesday 15/04/08

15 messages
English KnightMare- - last answer from Tanto89, Tuesday 15/04/2008, 13:07.
Hey everyone. I've been trying to perfect my Bangers/Ulu Watu deck for a while now. I have got it to the point where it is at 24 stars and is doing pretty good. I want to utilize that last star though. Could someone give me advice on what to do with my last star. Money isn't too much of an object but I f I need a new card I'd like it to be under 10000 clintz.

Here is the current build of my deck, It's type 1.

Ulu Watu

Gaia
Ice Jim
Nanook
Wee Lee

Bangers

B Ball
Graff
Juicy Lord
Blaaster

Can someone tell me what my deck is missing and help me fix it please?
9 messages
English X-magnus - last answer from LoD -Anthony-, Tuesday 15/04/2008, 12:34.
I am level 11 and using Roots/Junkz at the time
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose
Malmoth
Onik
Lolly
Dash

and goin' to improve it to
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile 2*
Miken Moose
Eve
Olga
Akendram
Soushee/Esmeralda

any other clan that is good w/ Roots
I'm thinkin' of........oh sorry I can't think of one
8 messages
English 0- JP - last answer from MyL Garfield, Tuesday 15/04/2008, 03:29.
Here is my take on Eklore, please constructive only,

deleted

The build is

Eklore *5
Marina *4
Striker *4
Flo *2
Ashley *2
Lyse Teria Cr *3
Mona *3
Prince Jr *2

« Previous12...600601602603604605...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals