Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13823 subjects - 151346 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...604605606607608609...691692Next »       search the message board

Tuesday 01/04/08

7 messages
English officer pain - last answer from Force Majeure, Tuesday 01/04/2008, 05:25.
I am relatively new to the game and I have been participating in many of the tournaments. What I Don’t understand is how the player that is in first has so many points?

For example: I will be in the room right at the start of the tournament go undefeated for the first 10 mins and only have around 50 points when the guy or girl in first has around 150.

Now these numbers are a bit exaggerated but I am not understanding how the person in first can play so many games.

How is he doing it?

It takes on average 30 to 40 seconds for me to even get some one to challenge me or except my challenge and on top of that they normally take around 30 to 40 seconds to make a move in the game. How’s the first place player getting matches and playing rounds so fast?

I tried to do a search on the forum and was not able to find the answer.
Thank You
11 messages
English RynoCoven - last answer from Tanto89, Tuesday 01/04/2008, 04:53.
This deck seems unbelievably broken to me. a mono Rescue deck has +12 attack plus any abilities they might have. against anything that doesn't have SOB you gotta put in a pill or two just match even with them. Then on top of these they have a lot of very solid cards, not to mention their most expensive card is only 10k clintz. when i first started i saw they the entire deck was banned from ELO, which was a relief but learning that it was only cuz the last deck was Rescue was kind of discouraging.

is there something I'm not seeing that is this deck's weakness? cuz even against SOB they still pose more than a good threat.
Monday 31/03/08

14 messages
English ZexionVI - last answer from ZexionVI, Monday 31/03/2008, 21:16.
What is a good Roots deck for ELO ?
7 messages
ελληνικά Yunwox_88 - subject is closed
What of those clans do you recommended me??
thanks
11 messages
English 0 Ultima - last answer from Baron Brixius, Monday 31/03/2008, 14:17.
Charlie lvl 4
Yayoi lvl 4
Ella lvl 2
Feelyn lvl 2

Petra lvl 4
Lunatik lvl 2
TrinmkkT lvl 4
Uranus lvl 3

I know this is very defensive but surprise attacks should be done...
can anyone give suggestions??
6 messages
English LoD -Anthony- - subject is closed
Did I see right, Vanssar abillity is now exp +90% ?
15 messages
English -Cypher- - last answer from -Cypher-, Monday 31/03/2008, 07:11.
I'm setting up an ELO deck and I'm wondering if It is worth me paying nearly 30 000 for kenny or wether I would be better off saving my money and sticking with Glorg. My current deck looks like this:

GHEIST:

Bristone
Z3r0 D34d
Methane
Leviatonn

Nightmare:

Sheitane
Kolos
Glorg
Hel

Any help would be great. thnx
6 messages
English roadkill1234 - last answer from ReverseRaven, Monday 31/03/2008, 06:58.
Does anyone know the order of the clans in which they came???

i mean the latest clan is Rescue,,, but which clan came first??? then second, then third??, etc...

im kinda curious bout this...
4 messages
English -Manux- - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 31/03/2008, 01:27.
Janine and Sydney

Which of them is Paris Hilton and which is Britney Spears??
Sunday 30/03/08

17 messages
English Pricklykiller - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Sunday 30/03/2008, 20:10.
The new Leader giveaway system I believe is great! You get a new Leader every 5 levels instead of burning a hole in your pocket! But I also believe that there are downsides to this "arrangement". (If anyone agrees or disagrees please post!) The fact that you had a Leader before was a sign of the fact that you either a) Have a stinkload of money! Or b) That you got lucky in a pack. But now having a Leader is as special as having clintz. (!) Does anybody have any more thoughts on this subject!
9 messages
English Gumbo123 - last answer from Gumbo123, Sunday 30/03/2008, 18:09.
The ones I think are capable of filling this spot are Samantha, Gina Glitt - 2 or Stanford - 2... They are to go into this commonly used half-deck:

2 star filler
Rubie
Zatman
Dorian

All are situational, personally though I wouldn't want to use Samantha, but if you think differently please explain... Gina seems to be the best for stopping Blaaster, Lulabee, Rowdy, etc. but I found that the world doesn't go how you want it to... XD And is useless to SOA...

Also, Stanford is situational too since he can stand up against Dorian, Zatman, Charlie, etc. but also useless to SOA...

Any suggestions or reasoning please?
13 messages
English wL_StarZ - subject is closed
I Didnt Get My Creditz... Eventhough Im In The Tournaments!!! =(
7 messages
English Amor Fati - last answer from Tanto89, Sunday 30/03/2008, 15:22.
Ive been playing in type 1 tourney's for a while now, and have had a certain amount of success, though my results have been somewhat inconsistant. I was looking to build a type 2 deck, and have heard that low star decks, most commonly 26* are most succesful due to the star matchups.

If this is the case, is there a problem with using 9 or even 10 cards to meet the 26* limit? I havent seen anything about it on the forums, so I'm guessing its not commonly done, but is there a reason for this?

Thanks in advance for your replies
Amor
9 messages
English LV-cool-t - last answer from Tanto89, Sunday 30/03/2008, 15:14.
So this is my elo deck:
Dr Saw
Leviatonn
Methane
Z3r0 D34d
Ambre
Lunatik
Na Boh
Uranus

do you have any suggestions cuz i have 3560 clintz aand some good cards liek kenny Dieter Glorg Sheitane Kolos Hel like that and some fang pi Yusuke Kinjo kate lost hog and few sakrohms
27 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - subject is closed
Write in this thread all the strange things you have encountered in the game.i'll start.Striker is actually a referee. this is unique in national football
1 message
Please check out and comment on

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=15975

also what would i do to make it a type one (also take into account vickie will be 4* soon)
4 messages
English RKSicaa - last answer from ReverseRaven, Sunday 30/03/2008, 13:44.
I know theres someone who will be able to help me out there!
My cards are:
Erpeto(3*)
Meyen(3*)
Gibson(4*)
Kawan(4*)
Hugo(1*)
Timber(1*)
Vansaar(1*)
Gary(4*)
Emma(4*)
Ghoub(2*)
Lobo(3*)
Venus(4*)
Josh(3*)
Rebecca(2*)
Skiner((3*)
Frankie Hi(3*)
legend: (3*) <-------------- level or number of stars

can anyone give me a solid deck out of these cards please help! I dont have a lot of clintz soooooo..........!

HELP ME!
11 messages
English PimpJohn - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 30/03/2008, 12:02.
I already Have a Godd Rescue Deck How much Better is it with marco
Friday 28/03/08

10 messages
English Lexalopolis - last answer from Monsterlord, Friday 28/03/2008, 22:17.
Hey everyone, I'd like a little advice on what my next few purchases should be. I just sold some cards and have a little over 2000 Clintz, and I'm not sure what to pick up next. I'm trying to put together a good GHEIST deck, and have Platinum, Brutox, Vryer, Meyen, Gheistling, Ignis, Lilith, and Nina so far. I also have some Uppers, but I'd rather focus on a mono-GHEIST deck for now. Any suggestions?
13 messages
English 0 whitefang - last answer from ibtd, Friday 28/03/2008, 11:17.
Here are my current cards, can u guys help me make a deck with it? Oh and i can't sell cards and i only have 8 clintz left.

Alec
Anita
Bobby
Denise
Elvria
Ghoub
Kerry
Larry
Lea
Lobo
Slyde

So? I could get Tanner or Mark but are they really needed? Thanks.

« Previous12...604605606607608609...691692Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals