Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13815 subjects - 149250 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...604605606607608609...690691Next »       search the message board

Monday 31/03/08

4 messages
English -Manux- - last answer from 0- JP, Monday 31/03/2008, 01:27.
Janine and Sydney

Which of them is Paris Hilton and which is Britney Spears??
Sunday 30/03/08

17 messages
English Pricklykiller - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Sunday 30/03/2008, 20:10.
The new Leader giveaway system I believe is great! You get a new Leader every 5 levels instead of burning a hole in your pocket! But I also believe that there are downsides to this "arrangement". (If anyone agrees or disagrees please post!) The fact that you had a Leader before was a sign of the fact that you either a) Have a stinkload of money! Or b) That you got lucky in a pack. But now having a Leader is as special as having clintz. (!) Does anybody have any more thoughts on this subject!
9 messages
English Gumbo123 - last answer from Gumbo123, Sunday 30/03/2008, 18:09.
The ones I think are capable of filling this spot are Samantha, Gina Glitt - 2 or Stanford - 2... They are to go into this commonly used half-deck:

2 star filler
Rubie
Zatman
Dorian

All are situational, personally though I wouldn't want to use Samantha, but if you think differently please explain... Gina seems to be the best for stopping Blaaster, Lulabee, Rowdy, etc. but I found that the world doesn't go how you want it to... XD And is useless to SOA...

Also, Stanford is situational too since he can stand up against Dorian, Zatman, Charlie, etc. but also useless to SOA...

Any suggestions or reasoning please?
13 messages
English wL_StarZ - subject is closed
I Didnt Get My Creditz... Eventhough Im In The Tournaments!!! =(
7 messages
English Amor Fati - last answer from Tanto89, Sunday 30/03/2008, 15:22.
Ive been playing in type 1 tourney's for a while now, and have had a certain amount of success, though my results have been somewhat inconsistant. I was looking to build a type 2 deck, and have heard that low star decks, most commonly 26* are most succesful due to the star matchups.

If this is the case, is there a problem with using 9 or even 10 cards to meet the 26* limit? I havent seen anything about it on the forums, so I'm guessing its not commonly done, but is there a reason for this?

Thanks in advance for your replies
Amor
9 messages
English LV-cool-t - last answer from Tanto89, Sunday 30/03/2008, 15:14.
So this is my elo deck:
Dr Saw
Leviatonn
Methane
Z3r0 D34d
Ambre
Lunatik
Na Boh
Uranus

do you have any suggestions cuz i have 3560 clintz aand some good cards liek kenny Dieter Glorg Sheitane Kolos Hel like that and some fang pi Yusuke Kinjo kate lost hog and few sakrohms
27 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - subject is closed
Write in this thread all the strange things you have encountered in the game.i'll start.Striker is actually a referee. this is unique in national football
1 message
Please check out and comment on

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=15975

also what would i do to make it a type one (also take into account vickie will be 4* soon)
4 messages
English RKSicaa - last answer from ReverseRaven, Sunday 30/03/2008, 13:44.
I know theres someone who will be able to help me out there!
My cards are:
Erpeto(3*)
Meyen(3*)
Gibson(4*)
Kawan(4*)
Hugo(1*)
Timber(1*)
Vansaar(1*)
Gary(4*)
Emma(4*)
Ghoub(2*)
Lobo(3*)
Venus(4*)
Josh(3*)
Rebecca(2*)
Skiner((3*)
Frankie Hi(3*)
legend: (3*) <-------------- level or number of stars

can anyone give me a solid deck out of these cards please help! I dont have a lot of clintz soooooo..........!

HELP ME!
11 messages
English PimpJohn - last answer from 0- JP, Sunday 30/03/2008, 12:02.
I already Have a Godd Rescue Deck How much Better is it with marco
Friday 28/03/08

10 messages
English Lexalopolis - last answer from Monsterlord, Friday 28/03/2008, 22:17.
Hey everyone, I'd like a little advice on what my next few purchases should be. I just sold some cards and have a little over 2000 Clintz, and I'm not sure what to pick up next. I'm trying to put together a good GHEIST deck, and have Platinum, Brutox, Vryer, Meyen, Gheistling, Ignis, Lilith, and Nina so far. I also have some Uppers, but I'd rather focus on a mono-GHEIST deck for now. Any suggestions?
13 messages
English 0 whitefang - last answer from ibtd, Friday 28/03/2008, 11:17.
Here are my current cards, can u guys help me make a deck with it? Oh and i can't sell cards and i only have 8 clintz left.

Alec
Anita
Bobby
Denise
Elvria
Ghoub
Kerry
Larry
Lea
Lobo
Slyde

So? I could get Tanner or Mark but are they really needed? Thanks.
20 messages
Português Guntrial - last answer from Tanto89, Friday 28/03/2008, 10:50.
Hi all

I have two questions: first, in your opinion what's the best clan to pair up with Uppers in type 1.
Second, blockers are that necessary in a deck?
3 messages
English Vorrath - subject is closed
When i was fighting in the warehouse, i noticed that when i beat a lower level character with my then 4* leaders, i had more exp than when i was fighting a higher lvl character
plz enlighten me
is it a glitch? it goes against the exact winnings table
or is it a training room thing?
11 messages
English Pricklykiller - last answer from Pricklykiller, Friday 28/03/2008, 06:26.
Anyone who has read my previous 2 posts alredy know that I am just starting and have a (my self proclaimed) ultimate basic deck! But I want cheap additions to my Montana cross La Junta deck, can anybody help me out here please!
11 messages
English samdan87153 - last answer from 0- JP, Friday 28/03/2008, 05:55.
So before I removed Vansaar from my deck I drew him every game. Every single game I played from the time he started in my deck until he was maxed out, he was in the battle. Also noteworthy, I have YET to draw my Emerth, who's been 4 games from max level for over 100 games.

My deck has consisted of NO MORE than 12 cards, and yet it seems like some of my cards aren't even getting played by the game. Macumba hasn't seen time for a while, either.

Has anyone else noticed odd trends with cards being picked for games? I know that this isn't an impossibility, but... the odds are so abnormal as to be completely disregarded in any normal trial.
3 messages
Português Guntrial - last answer from ZexionVI, Friday 28/03/2008, 00:06.
I searched the entire site and I can't find when ELO tournaments occur...
Can anyone tell me?
Thursday 27/03/08

4 messages
English the jr mlg - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Thursday 27/03/2008, 20:58.
Ok this is my deck so far

1. Vladimir

2. Nina

3. Dr Saw

16 messages
English MoMo-MOB - last answer from ON_Ragnarok, Thursday 27/03/2008, 20:48.
Hello I have just got the 3 first leaders and then i'm wandering espacially who of them is best in a Nightmare deck and the othe decks too.

« Previous12...604605606607608609...690691Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals