Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13825 subjects - 151438 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...612613614615616617...691692Next »       search the message board

Saturday 08/03/08

4 messages
English Twitchie - last answer from Blue Zero, Saturday 08/03/2008, 00:44.
I've been saving my clintz and so far i have to Dwain Cr in the Nightmare clan.And up to XU52 in Ghiest But im unsure on an acceptable deck build for these two decks. I want to make an ELO deck out of them. If not a tourniment ready deck i have tried it in the past but it ended up in failure.
Friday 07/03/08

6 messages
English Blue Zero - last answer from Tanto89, Friday 07/03/2008, 11:28.
Any ways on how can i make this deck more Bluffy?
anyways will do
Timmy
Sheitane
Glorg(i know you'd say Kenny but im not that rich)
Dieter
Blaaster
Vermyn N 3*
Juicy Lord
Saddy
6 messages
English Oldrepublican - last answer from Ilzhahkha, Friday 07/03/2008, 10:03.
I reely like Nightmare and i have every card except Kolos, Timmy, Glorg, and crs
what should i put with Nightmare to make it most effective, or should i go pure Nightmare
p.s. id appreciate it if som1 would exchange with me so i could get Kolos, Timmy, or Glorg
7 messages
English SinisterDexter - last answer from Baron Brixius, Friday 07/03/2008, 09:24.
The rules for ELO say that if you don't play for "a few days" your ELO score will start to drop. I can't play on weekends. How long, exactly, from my last fight will my score start to degrade?
1 message
Ok..this is my deck..trying out with Freaks

deleted
deleted

too lazy to type it out..
Thursday 06/03/08

6 messages
ελληνικά pl91 - last answer from _Mr-I_, Thursday 06/03/2008, 19:43.
I didn't know where else to put it but do you know what g.h.e.i.s.t stands for?????i know you will say because of sigmund.but in his biography it is written like this(g.h.e.i.s.t).doesn't that mean that it stands for something???thnx
5 messages
Português Volfield - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 12:09.
Im still lvl11

Kati
Macumba
Windy Mor
Xia Leming

Cassio
Charlie
Feelyn
Yayoi

Tks in advance for any tips
9 messages
English hiro23 - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Thursday 06/03/2008, 08:47.
Hi, im looking for some Ulu Watu/Bangers build. ELO ofcoz. is this deck reasonable? if not im open for some propositions including Bangers or Ulu Watu.

thx
16 messages
English LOA_Burrito - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Thursday 06/03/2008, 04:06.
13 cards in this deck

Robin

Zdrone

William

Amy

Aurelia

Carlos

COPPER

Klaus

Josh

Luis

Miss Chloe

Rebecca

Skiner

rate it change some stuff do what ever to help me
10 messages
English TNT_Shadow - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Thursday 06/03/2008, 03:42.
Wat Leader would go best with a Montana deck?
would it be Hugo maybe?
36 messages
English 0-FS WMD - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 03:14.
It was requested that I repost my Nightmare/GHEIST Deck. Unless I get an absolutely horrible draw or I play a large amount of pillz and lose by say just a few attack (gotta play defensively if that happens) I normally don't lose with this deck.

GHEIST: 12*

Bristone - 3*
Dr. Saw - 4*
Leviatonn - 3*
Z3r0 D34d - 2*

Nightmare: 13*

Hel - 2*
Kenny - 4*
Nistarok - 5*
Sheitane - 2*

That was my original. I recently made a few deck changes as I like that Timmy has more power. Even by 1 it can make a difference. This deck is a little more expensive though.

GHEIST:

Bristone - 3*
Selsya Cr - 2*
Leviatonn - 3*
Z3r0 D34d - 2*

Nightmare:

Dieter - 3*
Kenny - 4*
Nistarok - 5*
Timmy - 3*

Remember you don't ALWAYS have to play offense. I play defense sometimes. The game takes more then having the perfect deck. You have to think ahead. I will normally play to win on Sheitane or Timmy. Poison hurts. If it is my turn and they have lots of stop ability Gimp it. Throw them up with maybe 1 pill or 0 pillz. people WILL use a stop ability to stop poison most of the time. Either one of these guys if used on first turn does more damage then expected. Timmy can do up to 8 damage. 2 initial and then 2 every turn. Sheitane can do up to 7. I am not counting fury because it is pointless with these cards.

IF you get through and they are poisoned. LET THE POISON DO ITS WORK! gimp a battle or 2 and then take it with the last one if you can. Kenny is strong but you dont NEED fury use it sparingly.
8 messages
English someperson - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 03:07.
17 messages
English PanzerElement - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 02:32.
I was thinking of making a Nightmare/Uppers ELO deck, heres my current idea:

Nightmare - 12*
Dieter 3*
Hel 2*
Kenny 4*
Timmy 3*

Uppers - 13*
Jackie 4*
Rubie 3*
Samantha 3*
Zatman 3*

Any suggestions on how to improve it?
9 messages
English ewikcartman - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 02:25.
I have this as a deck, its gotten me 5-0 so far.

Leader:
Ambre (5)

GHEIST:
Leviatonn (3)
Morlha (2)
Vladimir (5)
Z3ro D3ad (2)

Montana:
Mona (3)
Ottavia (3)
Ricardo (2)

Any advice? any changes?
9 messages
English diedsoul - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 02:06.
Is that a good idea? if yes, can u help me make a deck suitable for elo? Also, wat deck does Nightmare goes good with?
7 messages
English Nitz52 LoA - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 01:55.
I had an idea for a deck, but I was wondering if you could give me some advice before I invest my hard earned Clintz in it. I have two options...

Nightmares:
Kenny 5*
Ielena 5*
Hel 2*
Mojo 3*
Total: 15*

Pussycats:
Dolores Boss 3*
Noon Stevens 3*
Feelyn 2*
Cassio 2*
Total:10*

My alternate would be to replace Dolores Boss with Bridget, and Noon Stevens with Alice, and Mojo with Sheitane

Any advice/suggestions/would this even work?
Thanks ahead of time.
3 messages
English wintervolt - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 01:35.
What do you think about having a pure junks deck?? please tag
8 messages
English M0hamed - last answer from Force Majeure, Thursday 06/03/2008, 01:28.
I've been wondering for a long time
5 messages
English hellboyjr - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 06/03/2008, 01:03.
I'm gonna add some Montana cards into my deck. Should I drop the Junkz cards from my deck or the Freaks cards?
Wednesday 05/03/08

7 messages
English elfayra - subject is closed
You're joking, Lamar at 60k and Chad Bread at 20k..lol. Comon, there's like 1000 Chad Breads out there, i really don't see it getting any where. As to Lamar, 60k? I'd rather get 10 Kolos or Glorg and see its price go up when it comes out of the new blood pack.

« Previous12...612613614615616617...691692Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals