Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13754 subjects - 147304 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...622623624625626627...687688Next »       search the message board

Monday 14/01/08

72 messages
English Hmong - subject is closed
Is there no definite way of defeating Rescues? Or should I just abandon hope and join in the bandwagon for Rescues? I do agree that their cards are great. But with that, it totally unbalances everything else. They pretty much dominate Type 1 and then ELO too of course. Type 2 is a little harder but still can be tamed by the Rescues. I've tried Nightmares and GHEIST but the randomness usually comes into kick my butt. I really think they need to fix this problem. I know theres probably going to be some of you who are just going to be like "Get over it." or "Stop whinning." And I get that, but if everyone just played Rescues then this whole game ceases to be fun anymore. I don't know about you guys, but I'm just tired of seeing Rescues everywhere I go, aren't you?
Sunday 13/01/08

6 messages
English 0 Mr Holmes - last answer from Elite Star, Sunday 13/01/2008, 15:51.
To elite team, i understand why i was deleted in our(or should i say your?) guild, but now im back cani be with you all again??
to all my friends here and tight opponents: see yah around, HELGADITZ is BACK!!!
Saturday 12/01/08

4 messages
English UC_Psychosis - last answer from UC_Psychosis, Saturday 12/01/2008, 17:40.
I dont get his ability does the damage automatically get lowered by 2 no matter what or something else. i need to know because im bout to buy Prince Jr
6 messages
English Hmong - last answer from DerMagus, Saturday 12/01/2008, 01:04.
I'm starting to wonder which would be the new Minimum if a card like Flesh Pimp where it's ability is -5 Opponent Attack minimum of 2 and his bonus which is -12 Opponents Attack minimum of 8. So on cards like Flesh Pimp where its Ability and it's Bonus both reduce attack but with different minimums, what would be the resulting minimum? Would it be minimum of 2 or 8? Hopeyfully you guys can understand my question. xD
Friday 11/01/08

5 messages
English chainz-old - subject is closed
There is a bug in elo mode i was using Montana and fghting against Montana
it was Mona against Mona my oppenent put 1 pill i put for and i lost
IN ELO BATTLES NO RANDOM ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
2 messages
English Jiby - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Friday 11/01/2008, 21:45.
I have read it but still dont understand how it works is it the first attack/ defense u get to make or is it only if u go first or what just a little point i want clearing up thx for any help
16 messages
English elfayra - last answer from Elite Star, Friday 11/01/2008, 18:15.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/?id_player=597118&type=business

You guys need to check that out..its crazy. Anyways, u guys know wat's the most cards u can put on the market? Or is it as many as u want. By the way, if anyone else finds more, i would like to see it..lol
7 messages
English Teh HOBO - last answer from Raynos, Friday 11/01/2008, 18:01.
Looking through all the "is this a good deck/clan/card" topics has inspired me to put this encyclopedia up to help reduce the amount of questions here. I'll be doing a clan-by-clan strengths/weaknesses and common cards used in each, as well as the uber cards for those who can put some cash into this and the cheaper decks for those on a budget.

PLEASE DON'T POST HERE!

I do need your suggestions and comments, so please send me a message with what you think would be good in here. But not in this topic! I'd like to keep it clean and easy to read so please PM me with ideas and I'll give you credit for them.

Chapter 1
Rescue
Common cards: Alec, Larry, Steve, pretty much any of them work.
Banned in ELO: marco.

High power, high damage, great synergy, the newest clan is currently one of the best out there right now. They've got one of the best clan bonuses around, and great cards none of them can realistically be said to be a bad choice.

More to come! Why should/shouldn't I use Rescue and strategies for and against Rescue.
9 messages
English 0UC_xSStar - last answer from Elite Star, Friday 11/01/2008, 06:15.
I need help making a fang pi Rescue deck, any ideas of these 2 working? this would be for type 2, and id also like a seperate deck for type 1 (pure Rescue)
5 messages
English SA_SaikeDemon - last answer from 0-DCGOJ cute, Friday 11/01/2008, 02:15.
Decks I use:
All-Star
Upper
Ulu Watu
Sakrohm
Rescue

I would like to know what cards I should use for each clan
(Except for Sakrohm because I already know.)

Please Help!

~Saike_Demon~
Thursday 10/01/08

16 messages
English Gryazzie - last answer from PanzerElement, Thursday 10/01/2008, 21:33.
When ur enemy card is extremely uber...which contains lamar Striker etc.....and u have 2 nuker and 2 blockers/2 walls/1 wall 1 blocker

bluff with 1 nuker (Bodenpower XU52 Miss Twice Cr Lamar Methane etc.)

than if the opp is dumb enough to think that ure gonna nuke him..hes gonna sent out hes best card with at least 5 pillz on it (most of the time is 6..dunno why) than use ur wall and nukers to attack..finish him with a blocker..done XD
6 messages
English DarkBlade2021 - last answer from diedsoul, Thursday 10/01/2008, 02:04.
I can't seem to figure out how poison works. I have looked at the abilities and I believe I meet the requirements but it doesn't work. So can someone explain how it actually plays out?
Wednesday 09/01/08

5 messages
English Xevon - last answer from ibtd, Wednesday 09/01/2008, 14:15.
I'm trying to find a Leader for Uppers and/or Junkz. Leaving one clan at 3 cards, I might go with a pure deck. Hugo seems like a good choice for both pure Uppers or pure Junkz, but I'd like a second opinion.
2 messages
English GeLLyDeMoN - last answer from ibtd, Wednesday 09/01/2008, 14:09.
Ok so Am I missing something or is the Leader Clan's "Clan Power" Like the most usless or what?
3 messages
English elfayra - last answer from Raynos, Wednesday 09/01/2008, 02:58.
Montana/Roots

Vickie
Prince Jr
Ottavia
Mona
Nahi Cr
Yookie
Miken Moose
Ratanah

Vickie can be taken out and changes can be made into an ELO deck.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sakhrom/Ulu Watu

Lulabee
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
Uranus
TrinmkkT (GraksmxxT for Type 1)
Lunatik
---------------------------------------------------
Ulu Watu/Bangers

Graff
Saddy
Vermyn N
Blaaster
Lulabee
Tuesday 08/01/08

20 messages
English elfayra - last answer from elfayra, Tuesday 08/01/2008, 01:17.
Hmm..which booster pack would u guys think would be the best to sell? (clans with the most expensive cards). I was thinking of either Action or Danger but Cool Attitude got some good cards too. New Blood possible but i mean common, i'm use to get a Rescue but most Rescue are pretty cheap..any suggestions?
Monday 07/01/08

14 messages
English The-Girl-eVo - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 07/01/2008, 23:45.
I know more people who when see UR menu (and something more) think it's childrens game. so i thinked around and maybe menu can be ... i dont know, i think menu can be "cooler"
6 messages
English Lewster48 - last answer from Lewster48, Monday 07/01/2008, 18:52.
Here Are Some ELO Decks, i'm not sure how good each one wors in comprison
Deck 1 (Nightmare/Ghiest): 25*
Nightmare 13* Stop Oppostition Bonus
Kenny 4*//+2 life per dmg 6/3
Estalt 5*//-3 Opp Power min5 5/8
Sheitane 2*//Poison 2 min1 6/1
Hel 2*//+1 Life Per Dmg 6/2
GHEIST: 12* Stop Opposition Ability
Leviatton 3*//Stop opp bonus 6/5
Methane 4*//Dmg+2 7/5
Bristone 3*//-3 opp dmg min 2 6/4
Z3r0 D34d 2*//Dmg+3 7/1

Deck 2(La Junta/Ulu Watu) 25*
La Junta 11* Dmg +2
Bruce 3*//NO ABILITY 8/3
Bryan 4*//Stop Opp Ability 8/5
Jane Ramba 2*//-2 opp dmg min 1 7/2
Wardog 2*//NO ABILITY 8/2
Ulu Watu 14* Pwr +2
Hikiyousan 5*//Dmg +2 8/5
Gaia 3*//-3 opp attack min1 8/4
Ice Jim 3*//Stop Opp Ability 6/3
Nanook 3*//NO ABILITY 8/4 (because really 10/4 speaks for itself)
MORE TO COME
Please Post your own, rate my decks and Tell me how to improve my decks and i'll rate yours
5 messages
English Tinay05 - last answer from Tinay05, Monday 07/01/2008, 11:32.
Just asking... if someone knows english version please...
53 messages
English 0-DCGOJ cute - last answer from 0-DCGOJ cute, Monday 07/01/2008, 00:31.

« Previous12...622623624625626627...687688Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals