Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Strategy and Tactics: General

You think you've built the ultimate Deck? You believe you've got great strategy ideas? Share those ideas with your rivals.
13693 subjects - 145238 messages

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

« Previous12...633634635636637638...684685Next »       search the message board

Saturday 24/11/07

7 messages
0UC K-Ryder - last answer from 0UC K-Ryder, Saturday 24/11/2007, 23:44.
If i was playing evo in the lost warehouse open, and neither of us have an unevoed card
what should i do???
most of the time i have been leaving, is that fine? or should i battle them in evo?
7 messages
English andy1337 - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 24/11/2007, 21:27.
Ok i've just started out so can anyone tell me if this deck is ok:

Lihoi Chun. power=4 attack=3 2 stars (highest)
Brutox . power=5 attak= 4 3 stars (highest)
Vryer. 4,4 3 stars (highest)
Leo, 5,4 3 stars (highest)
Svelthlana 2,4 3 stars (highest)
Wanda 8,2 2 stars (highest)
Venus 6,6 4 stars (highest) <---- my best card btw
Maeva 3,5 3 stars (highest)

also i'm almost lvl 10 senoir just a bit more to go

is this a good deck? my stratergy is just use Venus with fury and 3 pills so i have 6 left then i use someone with 4 attak damage and fury and the rest of my pills i've won 30 out of 40 so far...

also do certain clans hit weaker against other? say i use Wanda with 8 power and she doesn't kill the other card y is that is i cos of a special ability, their clan or both????

(please don't flame me and say i'm noobish i only started )
9 messages
English Rath - last answer from 0- JP, Saturday 24/11/2007, 21:20.
Alright, I'm sorta new so here's my current elo/normal deck. Any advise or is it good as it is?

Bruce (C) 3 stars 8/3
Burger (U) 4 stars 6/5 (Courage: Pow +3)
Leo (C) 3 stars 5/4 (-2 opp damage, min 2)
Mitch (C) 3 stars 5/4 (stop opp bonus)
Aurelia (C) 2 stars 7/2
Luis (C) 3 stars 6/3 (stop opp ability)
Miranda (U) 4 stars 7/4 (damage +2)
William (C) 3 stars 5/4 (-4 opp attack, min 1)
4 messages
English gz - subject is closed
I think that should be a clan with this new bonus: suicide: -x points of life per turn min 0! ( the opposite of poison)
they should called the celebrities that are good at first and in the end they may suicide...
they have very good abilities like + 2 life per damage and card with 4 power and 6 damage!
another exemple: a card 1 power and 6 damage level 2 with ability courage: + 5 power

very good abilities...
it is good for 2 things:
1) it will be a nwe way to think about and cards include there bonus and play as fast as you can before the suicide will kill you...

2) it will solve the problem like in the ELO that you want to do a deck and then you notice that you missed one card so you can put a celebrity there!
But think about the option that before you will lose your all life you play with great cards so the chance for winning is bigger!!
it also will solve the problem with
"the missing cardqs in the deck!"
it will be stupid to put just tow because ones you put tow the bonus is activate so use the whole cards you got...
i think it is very good idea so please write wht you think about it and moderators: please check out this idea...it is a good one!

I think it will open a new BIG door and the game would be much better!!
Friday 23/11/07

4 messages
English AOD_CKANE - last answer from AOD_CKANE, Friday 23/11/2007, 19:11.
Hello all,

I'd like to ask everyone to stop by ClintCity.org and vote on your favorite cards on a 1 to 5 star scale. If you really love or hate a card you can leave a full review of it for others to learn from.

Is a card missing from the encyclopedia? Add it! All you need to get a card into the encyclopedia is it's basic card info -- Name, Power, Damage and Clan. Once it's in you can go back and update it.
2 messages
English neji_hyuuga - subject is closed
How do i find out a person's abilities before i buy them?
9 messages
English JSA_ShadowGod - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Friday 23/11/2007, 06:36.
I playing all Pussycats i just wonna what i should change or should i just keep it thw way it is
Ninja Nyne 4stars 3/8
Yayoi 4stars 7/6
Dolores Boss 4stars 5/5
cassio 2stars 5/1
Feelyn 2stars 5/3
Gwen 3stars 7/3
noon stevens 3stars 6/4
Elly Mae 4stars 8/3

so tell me what u think
4 messages
English Ezkiimo - last answer from Ezkiimo, Friday 23/11/2007, 05:22.
Ive never tryed my hand at elo before, but ive decided to give it a go and need help making my very first elo deck,
at the moment im into the whole La Junta (dam +2) and Pussycats (-2 opp dam), soooo here are the cards

La Junta
Amiral Py
Bryan
Burger
Dean
Jane Ramba
No Nam
Python
Tank
Uxoh

Pussycats
Baby Q (ugh, yeah... i know u cant use it )
Cassio
Charlie
Clara
Elly Mae
Yayoi

and if i used a Leader it would be Timber to combine with No Nam for the ole' one hit k.o

help
Thursday 22/11/07

22 messages
Português RIPSUPERSKILL - last answer from korinthos, Thursday 22/11/2007, 22:58.
Give me you oppinions please
6 messages
English beton - subject is closed
I want to know if both the of the leader's ability is active like: two ambres would that mean there would be courageower+6?
10 messages
English jebidiah - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:21.
Was rank 1 in tournament for like, 1 hour, then i had like 4 timewasters in a row tht took up nearly 20 mins between them -_- btw im lvl 12 and really annoyed!
11 messages
Deutsch Jerre Muesli - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:19.
Let's compare Corrina with Keanew for a second.
If you do the math, Corrina has 2 attack advantage over Keanew and both are 6 attck / 4 dmg.
Keanew is a common and Corrina is a .. what ? rare ?
From the second I saw this card I knew that Corrina 's rareness was heavy overrated. But only now I descovered the simularity with Keanew and once again it made me think
When they banned my favo card GraksmxxT, they had to come up with some new Sakrohm cards fast. If you look at Corrina it looks as if they tried to aplease the community with the arrival of a new rare card instead of adding a dull common (what it actually is) . Am I wrong to think this ?
10 messages
English von Hohenheim - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:08.
What do you think is the best clan combination for ELO? Post your reasons as well because I'm thinking of changing my deck completely cus it's just not working for me right now.
9 messages
English xiv - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 19:00.
This is my current deck
all-stars
Flo-2
Amelia-3
Marina-4
Striker-4
Bangers
Graff-2
Saddy-3
Juicy Lord-3
Vermyn N-4

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED
7 messages
English nickname3 - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 18:48.
Im not sure
9 messages
English XC 1984 - last answer from 0- JP, Thursday 22/11/2007, 16:39.
When im playin elo i find it impossible to beat those annoying Rescue with there annoying support. is there any weakness to them plz help
Tuesday 20/11/07

10 messages
Deutsch DerMagus - last answer from DerMagus, Tuesday 20/11/2007, 16:35.
I did 5 fights (know it exactly), I had more than 1000 points - yet I did not receive any credits. Is something wrong with the allocation algorithm? [I played just and exactly the 5 games, therefore I cannot be found in the histories tables]. I even made a cross-out list for the 5 games and double-checked with my battle history as I always do. Human error on my side is de facto out (although I obviously cannot prove that).
12 messages
English LOAMarickEVO - last answer from LOAMarickEVO, Tuesday 20/11/2007, 01:14.
I saw someone ask a similar question about a La Junta/Sentinel deck (mine is Fang Pi, same bonus)and you all seemed to have answers, so here goes.

Here's my existing deck: Kati(U), Sakazuki(C), Windy Mor (U), Xia Leming (U), Carlos (C), Havok (R), Rebecca (C), Zdrone (U).

All but Kati and Havok are maxed (So I'm at 24 stars). When Kati and Havok are both maxed, I'll be at 26 stars. So I need advice. Any suggestions? The deck seems to do pretty well, but would La Junta be better than Fang Pi?
Monday 19/11/07

9 messages
English Anger_HM - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 19/11/2007, 18:40.
Need help for my sentinels deck..
Ambre (R)

Klaus (C)
Luis (C)
Miranda (U)
William (C)
Carlos (C)
Skiner (C)
Rebecca (C)

Vansaar(use it when i want to level up my cards)
another thing which clan is best paired with sentinels and give the cardname too..elo and daily tourny use..
thanks in advance
5 messages
English 0 Mr Holmes - last answer from LOA_MadPirate, Monday 19/11/2007, 02:08.
What will you choose:
lamar
Striker
Marina
Flo
1. Gaia
Nanook
Warren
gabriel
or
2. Zatman
Samantha
Rubie
Gina Glitt/Bob Joby??

« Previous12...633634635636637638...684685Next »       search the message board

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals