Urban Rivals
?
Anmelden            Bereits Teil des Spiels →  
Klicke hier, um Dein Passwort zu erhalten.

[Event] Quick Fight

[Event] Quick Fight
freitag 06/09/2013, 16:14
-Daoc- - Imperator English

Urban Rivals – das ultimative Multiplayer Sammelkartenspiel
2 nachrichten
[Event] Quick Fight
-Daoc- - Imperator - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Freitag 06/09/2013, 16:14

Hi,
I wanna show you a serie of events which are called Quick Fight.
Quick Fight is a serie of events created by me. This event will take only 2 hours and take place every Friday at the same time. Play fast and win! I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

complete rules :

The entrance is free and will open before the event start ( friday at 5.30 Pm (gmt+1) )
Start will be 6 Pm
The first 16 players will be accept.
After the 16 players are accepted they need to battle each opponent 2 straightbattles in a secret format.
After 2 hours this event will end the 3 best players with the most amount of points will win prizes.
I Don´t accept screenshots.
If more than 1 participant have the same ammount of points I will check the direct comparison and decide who was better. ONLY one winner of each card!
Deck change against the same opponent is not allowed!
Cheaters will be punished with a personal Blacklist.
Be nice and fair to everybody!
Activity is needed! So make sure you have enough time and are available for the next 2 hours in the room to play.
Be fast! Only the quickiest most skilled player will win this event.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check the past event : Quick Fight #1

actual event: Quick Fight #2

If you want to be informed with future events join my newsletter ... it´s free : Hi, do you know me?

Enjoy!

greetz yubei aka. daoc

2/2
-Daoc- - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Freitag 06/09/2013, 16:15

Fail ... passiert mir immer ....

Urban Rivals – das ultimative Multiplayer Sammelkartenspiel

Urban Rivals wurde von einem Team entwickelt, das Videospiele und Sammelkartenspiele liebt wie: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassins Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals