Released on Monday 13/02/06
When Copper was told his dog had exceptional abilities, he didn't believe it straight away. However, you can't ignore the evidence and William really isn't like any other dog…
The opponent’s Attack points are reduced by 4 points or up to a minimum of 1. If the opponent’s number of Attack points are lower or equal to 1, then the ability has no effect.
Sentinel's Attack points are increased by 8 points. (Remember: Power * Pillz = Attack)
William - 5/4 with -4 opp attack, min 1 (ability) and +8 attack (bonus)
- 4 damage (6 with fury) is ok.
- William is one of those double attack manipulators, which is cool. 0 pills and he already has a virtual attack difference of 17.
- With a min of 1, he forces quite a few of Uppers, Montana, and Sakrohm to use a pil.
- Of course, his best feature is his usefulness at lvl1. William is the strongest lvl1 filler for Sentinel and possesses a 13 attack off the bat.
- Problem is, at lvl3, his power is pretty bad.
- In addition, SoB and SoA hurt the manipulation
- At lvl1, his damage is bad, although that is not the point.
Overall: 6/10. You can't grade William based on his lvl3 stat alone. His lvl3 form is defeated by almost every other 3* in Sentinel for sure. However, lvl1 is here he strives in ELO. That said, William does have competition from guys like John, Tobbie, and Klaus. A very good filler if you need the power over the damage though
This guy's been out since forever...
Rate green if your waiting for him to become CR
Woah, woah, woah... some peeps are implying that William is a BAD card. I scoff at such peeps.
William won't see a LOT of play with experienced players (level 25+), but let's break his skills down to the basics:
1. He's sort of usable at level 1 in a mono-Sentinels deck (5/1 with +8 attack could actually win sometimes)
2. He's similar (yet inferior) to Skiner, in that he can be played without pillz, yet force your opponent to invest 2-3 pillz in order to win.
3. He's a dog with sidearm-training. Duh.
Let's be honest: William is average-to-above-average. Don't dispute me!!
Dj Korr has Taham
Copper has William
Ability: -4 attack min 1
Bonus: +8 attack
- 5 power is pretty low in a competitive elo or DT deck.
- 4 damage is also pretty low for good decks.
- His attack modifier is a small -4 min 1 which is almost nothing
- They just came out with Arkn for the GHEIST which is 5 power 4 damage but Arkn's ability is -10 attack min 5 and Arkn is a 2*.
- There are far more better 3* cards that the sentinels can offer starting with Dayton, John, Luis, and Skiner is better than William.
- And the weirdest thing is that William is more expensive than all of the other cards that are better than him.
- The only reason someone would use this card is because they are tired of using boring cops and wanna switch it up by have a super kool dog with a rifle and night vision goggles.
- This card could be used if he was a 2* even then William would in best case scenario be second if not third or fourth.
I rate cards by the other cards that the clan can offer at there lvl.
(best) Melvin, Dayton, John, Skiner, Luis, Carlos, William, Robin, Amy, Josh (worst)
4/10 After looking at the other 6 cards that in my opinion are better than William.
This card is a common that I never see get played. There are better Sentinel 3*s. Why is it 700?
Rate everyone else red if you agree.
i have wiliam and hes good but i really didt know he wwas good on leavel 1 i had him at level 3 so yeah
hmmmmm a dog with a rifle and night vision that lokks like the guy from splinter Cell...yeah........
William be a good boy and go CR.
Now Astrid has Wurmhol