When Lin Bee Cr is played first in the round, the opposing character's Ability – if they have one - will be cancelled. When Lin Bee Cr is played second in the round, the Ability has no effect.
Ulu Watu’s Power is increased by 2 points. (Remember: Power * Pillz = Attack)
Lin Bee - 7/3 with Courage: Stop Opp Ability (ability) and Power +2 (bonus)
- Thanks to her lovely bonus, Lin Bee is usually has an intimidating power of 9. Pretty nice for a 3*
- In addition, she has SoA when played first, helping her in victory as well as aiding her in damage prevention.
- Lovely art, no matter how you look at it.
- 3 damage isn't overly scary, but it's decent.
- Yes, courage is worse than normal abilities, but Coruage is still useable (see Wendal, a very useable Uppers Courage card). Most people won't risk their high-risk cards (like Kolos and Kenny) against her. Since you only go first twice in a match (or less) That is one less turn that they can try to "surprise" you with them.
- Overall: 7/10. Lin Bee is a very respectable 3*. She has high power, potential SoA, and great art. Problem is, she is up against Nanook, Kirk, and Gaia for the 3* slot. You can still use her instead of one of the latter, and she will still be useful~
Oh, Ice Jim has similar stats (no courage, but one less power), if you desire some SoA. I personally like the extra power and keeping the courage, but that's just my playing style~
A shame so many folks keep knocking the Courage. Think about the recent addition of Stop: cards. Having the ability to turn off the SOA gives you a little more flexibility in how you play her. I'm not proposing Courage: SOA is better than straight-up SOA, but it's certainly not as bad as some folks seem to make out. ;-]
Her name should be Fris Bee
Lin Bee Cr, I've sold you to Kate one too many times I guess before you decide to call it quits and finally retire.. I'm so sorry Lin Bee Cr. I should've treated you better. I would've been a whole lot richer
Is Lin Bee nude at Lv.3 ?!
If she becomes CR, then what will the new players get instead of her?
I her. Lin bee for miss clint vote green.
Lin Bee - 7/3 with Courage: SOA and +2 power
- High power, with possibly 9/3
- Possibly SOA, kills cards like Copper & Gibson in Pill-By-Pill matches**
- She's cheap and a good beginner card
- Only 3 stars!
- Fine artwork
- +2 power is decent and good
- Very solid card
- 3 dmg for a 3 star is decent
- Courage ruins almost everything. When your opp. has a Stop: Active Ability card, you can't use her, except if your opp. is an idi+t
- Very weak for damage reducers, such as Pussycats
- Nanook, Janice & Felicia takes her place
Power & Damage: 7/10
Lin bee is a very solid card, and a good card for beginners! Not the best choice for ELO..
We've had such good memories Lin Bee Cr, I now wish you farewell
i think Ulu Watu is in need of a good support card cuz no one is gonna play mono Ulu Watu right now.
i also think UR needs a water polo player too, either in this clan or at least the All Stars. how about this:?
-ability: support: -1 opp power. min 1
-bonus: + 2 power (well it's gonna be Ulu Watu)
ok maybe that's a little too powerful, but it's like the All Stars with the -opp power. possibly lower raw stats or a higher min would make it more reasonable...anyway, just a wishful suggestion.
RATE UP IF YOU WANT A CARD KINDA LIKE THIS...!
IT TOOK ME 5 YEARS +1 DAY TO SEE THAT IN THE LEVEL 3 ART SHE IS PLAYING TOPLESS. Joined- 31/07/10 which was also a saturday.
Really, I'd prefer to just stick with Ice Jim for a 3* SOA.
He is only 1 power lower, and with bonus brings him up to a respectable 8 power.
The most important factor is that his SOA is not courage based, and he's not so restricted.
Lin Bee is still a very solid card, with a possible 9 power (with bonus) making her a real force to be reckoned with.
If that ability wasn't Courage based, she'd be a gun.
@Fidz- Diagon is saying the exact opposite of what you're saying. His point is, if your opponent has Stop:example, you can play Lin Bee second, therefore not activating her SOA, and not worrying about their ability.
Lin Bee, arguably better than Ice Jim because her base power is better. Which, is for the most part true since this game is turning out a lot of 7 and 8 base power cards. The glaring weakness to her is the fact that Lin Bee's ability can be used only for 2 potential rounds making her predictible and slightly less reliable then Ice Jim.
Still, beginners and ELO users alike can at the least toy with her being in your deck. However, she will be instantly casted aside the minute you get Nanook.
**__++ Lin Bee ++__**
Ability: Courage: Stop Opp Ability
Bonus: Power +2
=Most 3* SOAs with good stats are 6/4 or less in either power or damage excluding Lyse Teria Cr whos perma banned.
+ SOA is extremely useful
+ Used along side with another SOA can corner opponents into facing her courage ability eliminating some of the difference between having and not having courage for her ability. Ice Jim is a great card to look at unless you want to get your SOA from another clan. Especially in the last 2 rounds.
+ She can avoid Stop abilities
+ As good as it get's for base stats on a 3* damage reducer.
+ If you favour power she get's +1power -1 Damage compared to other 3* SOAs.
+ As predictable as her ability is, it can also make your opponents predictable. Probably less than that statement makes it seem.
+ 9 Power, what! Makes a nice wall.
+ In the worst of scenarios she still has enough power (7) to be useful.
+ Some decks will be weak against SOA no matter when it's played.
- 3 damage by itself isn't great for 2HKOs
- Her ability is courage based, obviously.
- She dosn't really become a go to card until there is another SOA with her. But she's still decent if not.
7 or 8/10. Depending on how you use her. She's great when there is another SOA in your hand or when your up against a deck that can be hurt by SOA on all 4 cards. I personally like using SOA so I have no problem building a deck with 2-3 in it. She complements that deck style.
So there you have it. It all really depends on your play style and your deck. If you just want one SOA Ice Jim is a noteable alternative. If your just exploring options and looking for the best Ulu Watu cards check out the UR Database located in the Community tab under Fan Sites.