offline Gectou4 Legend  
Friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

Hello smiley

I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.

You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.

It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

===============
BUG LIST : 5 / September / 2015
===============
- Nothing critical
===============

edited by Goralion friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

offline Bagadur MOB Colossus Masters of Battle
Sunday 29/04, 05:34

Choose some Kate emotion, I am always use it

offline alMercy Veteran Open Casket
Sunday 29/04, 13:07

Step
1. borrow card from guild bank
2. make a deck with it
3. return the card
4. BOOM u cannot delete the deck nor create another one with the exact same card

offline Piranga Colossus Time Conquers All
Sunday 29/04, 22:22

@Hutson, what are you talking about? That has nothing to do what so ever with the bug I posted.

offline yaoihuntresse Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Tuesday 01/05, 01:59

I was playing about level 5 in the final adventure (normal mode) in Arcade and the game screen got stuck between a fight. Before, it had said that it had trouble with connecting to the internet.

offline Dr Pr Hutson Imperator Masters of Battle
Tuesday 01/05, 02:27

@Piranga
You're saying you cannot get the reward for completeing the "degrowth tutorial". I assume that is the one labeled as Dominion, as thats the only tutorial with degrowth cards (as far as I know).
Now the main reward (7 credits) comes from completing the mission associated with that tutorial, the tutorial on its own only gives like 10 BP.
One possibility is that the mission didn't immediately unlock for you (like it didn't for me), and the easiest /quickest fix is just to buy a card/pack. Any card should do. Even the cheapest one (which right now is Oon Noel).
To check if you unlocked it, go to the Missions page, and find the mission "Tutorial 37". If there's a progress bar under it, then it is unlocked.

Now if you are saying you are getting absolutely no reward, not even BP, thats a serious matter and I would contact support directly.

offline Ycarus DDC Guru Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 02/05, 06:25

Mission icons are jumbled up.

offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Wednesday 09/05, 18:15

I won Lord Oon Ld from the weekly missions.
After that, I completed "The Lord!" mission (inflict 100 dmg w/Dominion.
I received no rewards and the mission is stuck at 100 without showing it being completed.
Help a bruthahsistah out, UR?

offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Thursday 24/05, 00:01

My opponent just timed out first round, but it says I was defeated and it dropped my EFC ranking down. This seems to happen at least once a week in EFC (not in other modes) and my internet connection is fine.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.