offline Gectou4 Legend  
Friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

Hello smiley

I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.

You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.

It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

===============
BUG LIST : 5 / September / 2015
===============
- Nothing critical
===============

edited by Goralion friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

offline JunYiYew1095 Master Open Casket
Thursday 18/01, 08:10

I just lost a battle by time out
the opponent doesnt play any cards until the timeout message appear, but it was me who lost

offline 0-ComeAtMe Master TRiNiTY
Thursday 18/01, 21:08

I've had that multiple times. I just go back and check my battle history and 9/10 times it'll say that I won smiley

offline 0 RainingWolf Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 18/01, 23:53

I 2 pilled newell vs a 0 pilled argos and won the round.

after the round my icon received the "poisoned" state animation and I had lost 1 pill more than I should have and was down to 9 pills, which means that the riotz bonus didn't activate even though I had another riotz character amongst my 4.

the opponent lost 2 pillz being that they had 2 riotz

after the 3rd round I still had the "poisoned" state animation but did not lose any pillz

offline Isolator GUB Colossus GUB PRO
Friday 19/01, 10:36

Try the new version, they said.
It really improved and everything that was working in the old version is also available in the new version, but only better, they said.

I'm trying this new version for some days/weeks now and to be honest it still has so much flaws that it kills the fun. Playing some rounds is possible though, but playing a bit more competetive (DT) is frustrating. What do you think? Who plays games to get frustration feelings?

The Collection pages are still crappy, too. The one who set the filters for the collection must have been mentally absent in some way. Or it's just me and I just don't get why (alphabetical) order isn't a thing these days. smiley Must be the same guy that set the sequence for plus- an minus-effects.
I know it can be boring sometimes. But confusing the players by changing the animation to first minus and then plus (life, pillz) is not the best way to go then. smiley

Plus those useless animations that lead to believe one could get a reward or sth. like that. (talking bout the lvl up bug).

Please (!!!) reactive the old version. Don't mind if Arcade isn't working there. Give us Deathmatch back instead. smiley
And everything would be fine for so many people.

Or is there already a schedule and your working on a big patch. Or is it still too early to foresee this?

offline Lady Cereza Colossus KEEP THE SMILE 2017
Saturday 20/01, 15:45

I cannot buy any credits , I tried yesterday and I have just tried now. The payment from paypal does go through but the announcement that the credits have been added to my account has not come up. Help.

offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Saturday 20/01, 18:25

Just played a match in EFC with O_top.
It was the opp's turn first round, they timed out, but it said I was defeated. smiley

offline Lady Cereza Colossus KEEP THE SMILE 2017
Sunday 21/01, 18:07

Still no luck in getting credits. WHEN IS THIS GONNA BE FIXED! this is frustrating for players who need to buy credits and are unable to. From a few posts this has been going on since the 7th of January. Tried again today and nothing. Please fix this UR!

offline -MrMagikarp- Colossus Open Casket
Monday 22/01, 12:21

When i win a game my screen freezes with only victory on it and im unavailable to do anything, so after every match i win i have to close steam and restart in to play a game, this has been happening for a few days now

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.