offline Gectou4 Legend  
Friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

Hello smiley

I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.

You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.

It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here :

BUG LIST : 5 / September / 2015
- Nothing critical

edited by Goralion friday 17/02/2017, 06:24

offline Ycarus DDC Guru Harbingers of Ares
Tuesday 13/03, 11:16

^ May I know what room/game mode were you in when this occurred? I believe the missions can be done in ALL the rooms--except for the ones with KO and win conditions and those which you require you to play in specific rooms--but in the Arcade, once you're done with a stage and you replayed it to get more stars, the numbers won't count for your missions.

offline Bagadur Colossus Masters of Battle
Tuesday 13/03, 12:31

Dont have any problems with Arcade, I was lucky. smiley

offline Isolator GUB Colossus GUB PRO
Tuesday 13/03, 14:32

" Bagadur Colossus Masters of Battle
Friday 02/03, 12:12
It`s not a bug, all cards have ID number in database. You selling just the card from the desk. The left cards - old ones. The right cards - new ones. Use left for desks, sell righs doubles."

Please read again. Especially this parts: "When selling a copy of a card (no matter if 0XP or full) where another (full) copy is used in a stored deck, the whole deck is deleted."
and "Seems like every copy of that card has the same ID and the game doesn't differentiate between multiple copies."

So the left/right theory somehow doesn't make sense.
Even if I sell a new card with 0xp, a deck that contains the same card (as a fully leveled copy) doesn't work anymore. And as said this is reproducable anytime. How is that possible keeping your assertion in mind? It's clear to see that confusion is absolutely excluded between a full xp 5* card and its 2* 0xp counterpart. smiley

offline Bagadur Colossus Masters of Battle
Tuesday 13/03, 14:51

Ok, but i never see this bug, when I use for desk older ID card.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.