offline - Kronos-_ Moderator Open Casket
Monday 23/07, 22:17

iClintz.com

Features of the site:
- Mobile friendly.
- A very powerful card searching tool, which helps you find certain cards in efc zones or certain abilities. Helpful for missions. More searching options avaliable of course.
- Level Calculator
- Pfull Market Scanner
- Price notification, when a card crosses your sell/buy price
- Ability to remove all cards from sale.
- Pack helper to help decide which clans to choose in your pack purchases. Shows a lot of clan data and new blood pack information.
- Missing evolution finder, to help you collect those mission points. Sorted by clan or the possibilty to see all.
- Cards by year & clan. Find out which cards were released at what year! With the ability to hide cards you own or see how many you own!
- Price tracker, to help you decide what cards are best buys and best sales.
- Collection information, tells you various facts about your collection. How much you are worth (including the cards in your sales), how much you need for divinity ..
- Search for a player's old elo record or see win/lose/draw information.
- Various rankings such as old cards, collection value, biggest lots.
- iClintz Collection, find out how many of a card exists! Data is only collected from players who have logged into the site.
- Ability to vote for your favorite cards.
- Market graphs for cards in the past 24 hours, week and month. Year to be added later.
- Price Evaluator.
- iClintz & other card information.

Thanks to all who helped us test the website. The more players who sign in, the better this will get!

Further feedback is always welcome.

edited by - Kronos-_ monday 23/07, 22:17

available Itzzwan Ld Mediator Open Casket
Monday 23/07, 21:55

smileysmileysmiley

offline SimCha309 Imperator Wise Men Distracted
Monday 23/07, 22:17

Very nice fansite, I love the market section, other things were not tested out as much as I wanted to, but will definitely go through everything, since I can now see when he missing cards drop to reasonable price... smiley One thing I would really love to have on the site - secret mission list (or all mission list). Some hidden mission are so annoying to figure out and it would really help out newcomers. Great job!!! smileysmileysmiley

Monday 30/07, 23:25

Glad you like it.

Unfortunately doing something like that would require a lot of time, time which I don't have right now.smiley

offline RK-Mystic Colossus The Royal Knights
Monday 30/07, 23:41

#iclintz.com
#notdiscord
#GetInvolved
#AdvertisementInfiniti
smiley

offline RoyalKnightCr Colossus The Royal Knights
Monday 30/07, 23:47

That price thing you have on there has saved like 38 minutes of my life

available MadamX Colossus aussie crusaders
Tuesday 31/07, 06:26

Thanks for the tip off about the website. Very interesting and informative. Not sure where the issue lies, but the site says I have the complete collection, but I don't ... not quite. So it is wrong.

But love the price tracker and the "Cards by years" is great for working out what you are missing. Even checking the collection is easier on the site as the writing is bigger and clearer than My Collection Pro. Thanks, I am a fan.

offline CosmomarveL Colossus The Big Bang
Wednesday 01/08, 17:15

Why does the site not work?

available Izy7 Moderator Open Casket
Wednesday 01/08, 17:28

Works for me.

Wednesday 01/08, 17:33

Be more specific, what doesn't work?

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.