offline Divinedevek Master Hip Hop Messiahz
Monday 16/01/2017, 20:53

Its a simple lay out:
Bonus if the clan is new
And a biography of you'd like

We've had this thread going for a while and so we have to pay homage to the previous thread creators
6SimS-Sven (original poster)
player;344389 (part 2)
Edon EG (part 3)
SadisticCynic (part 4)
Six Nations (part 5)
AznRepublic (Part 6)
Thoazol (Part 7)
Six Nations (part smiley

Now this has been a favorite of mine on the forums for 8 years, so I can't wait to see your ideas!

offline Hayque Imperator The High & Mighty
Wednesday 07/03, 11:54

Logos - Roots (Rare)
5 stars 9/6
Defeat: +4 life
I hope you're not serious, this would be unbelievable OP.

offline AmberGolden97 Guru Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 08/03, 00:15

I already did Theke for Junkz so I decided to make more clan card variations of Robin Thicke. smiley

Doosh Bagge (A singing genie in a douche bottle, ironically)
*4 5/3
Regen 2, Min 1
Trivia: He's the second male member to join Pussycats, first was Schatzi. His name is pun of the word, "douchebag" which he ironically is.

Arrf (A heartbroken sea lion and Eggman's nephew)
*4 7/2
Revenge: Damage +4
Trivia: He's based off Robin Thicke from 2014 where he shaved his hair and made an album about his wife.

Slyme (A evil brewer who drank his own made drink and turns in a monsterous toxic slime)
*5 7/2
Toxin 3, Min 1
Trivia: The drink(Tóxi Meltin) that he made is a parody of the cognac, Rémy Martin.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Friday 16/03, 06:02

Ideas based on Spyke Mt and Kerozinn Mt`s Mt story.

Vicious: Clan: Raptors
1/1 1*
1/4 2*
8/4 3* Unlock Ability
8/6 4*

Ability: Cancel Opp. Power and Damage Modifier
Bonus: Cancel Attack Modifier

The beast of the Saudi Deserts who is dubbed as Vicious. Legends tell of the many explorers who were eaten by this cannibal. Was it a prisoner from the maximum security prisoner? The first to explore the Lost World? Or a deranged monster? Nobody knows his background. They do know that a bloody battle against him is to be expected. For most occasions, none but Cannibal Jo Cr was this close to seeing it closely. Does it have anything to do with the plane crash?
*Seems to be a hybrid of a prisoner/dinosaur. Similar stats to Jackie Cr.

Clairvoyance: Clan GhosTown
2* 5/2
3* 6/3
4* 7/4 Unlock Ability
5* 8/5

Day: Confidence: Power and Damage +3, Night Revenge: Power and Damage +3
Bonus: Day: Opp. Power and Damage +1, Night: Opp. Power and Damage -1

Bio: With mind reading abilities as dangerous as the Angel Eye, let`s not provoke him... It`s going to be one hell of a judgement.

*Bio is similar to Judge Lynch without the RIP to indicate this is one of the few characters who might be half dead.

edited by Rowdy MOB Cr friday 16/03, 06:02

offline Hayque Imperator The High & Mighty
Friday 16/03, 08:43

Vicious would be better than Zafira while having 1 less star. One of the most OP bullshit i've read here.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Friday 16/03, 09:47

Think a 5 Star idea or Courage is better if I retain the idea at 4 Stars.

Though I agree it is rather OP.

offline batdut5 Colossus Open Casket
Friday 16/03, 10:25

I still thik staff should make a gheist card based on @Sigmund Cr seaguel

Urban Rivals released Mimmo so I decide to make another Pulp Fiction based card. smiley

*3 8/1
Cancel Opp. Power and Damage Modif.
Appearance/Trivia: Based off of Samuel L. Jackson's character, Jules Winnfield. His mission will be referenced to the quote, "Does he look like a bitch?" but the b word is censored with symbols like "%#$*".

Great card idea Amber. References also help. I think a Base Damage of 2 will still work for a 3 Star card to be reasonable with that ability combination.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.