offline Gectou4 Legend  
Friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

Hello smiley

I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.

You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.

It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here :

BUG LIST : 5 / September / 2015
- Nothing critical

edited by Goralion friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

available Bagadur MOB Colossus Masters of Battle
Tuesday 20/03, 13:21

Use PC download verson. It`s little stable and can be restart fast.

offline (trk)NoWhere Colossus  
Tuesday 20/03, 23:03

I got a problem, im on pc use chrome, i went to goto training room to well train my new guys and when i goto game screen it was all black and i couldnt back up switch rooms or anything. hope page marketplace my collection all good but trying to actually play...nada.

offline Isolator GUB Colossus GUB PRO
Wednesday 21/03, 09:23

"It`s little stable"
Sounds promising.... smiley

offline teudoongie Veteran  
Wednesday 21/03, 09:29

Why does my "Shop" page keep on refreshing? I want to purchase packs but it never stops refreshing on its own.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Wednesday 21/03, 09:34

This is a common issue I notice when any pack deals are gone. E.g. Overpowered Thematic Pack.

It should be fine when the next pack deal is available or after some time.

offline Isolator GUB Colossus GUB PRO
Wednesday 21/03, 10:22

Again @ Bagadur:
"Use PC download verson. It`s little stable and can be restart fast."
Done that. Went directly into Fightclub and started a fight. First round everything looks good.
Then 2nd round it's op. turn, he sets a card. I want to pick mine but everytime I try to press on "Fight" this appears:
image smiley
Then clock is running down and stays on 0 seconds. I can't even give up the match. Nothing works (besides alt+F4).
That's even worse. smiley
So please @ Bagadur. The circumstance that your trying to help is very noble. But please, don't do it anymore for my issues.
You already didn't read the last issue properly (the ID number was already adressed smiley) and this time things got even worse.

My statement was only to let the staff know that I encountered way more technical interruption errors than normally (in hope one of them does look into this thread at least now and then).
You don't have to solve that problem. But then again: Thanks for trying to help. smiley

available Izy7 Mediator Open Casket
Wednesday 21/03, 10:32

I have seen this bug when opponent leaves battle just after the battle animation, so it means, client does not handle leaving from opponent while you are not back to "card picking screen".

Yea, annoying, i think restarting client is only thing you can do there.

available Izy7 Mediator Open Casket
Wednesday 21/03, 10:33

Was it win for you in this match ?

Probably he picked card and left match immediately ?

available Asuna_ Guru Arcadia
Thursday 22/03, 17:20

I play from the steam ur app and every time i choose a season and level to play in, if i click back, i'm brought in the menu (arcade, free fight, tourney, efc). And I have to close the app and reopen it to change season/level

offline Ycarus DDC Guru Harbingers of Ares
Yesterday at 14:34

Don't know if bug or not, but the Thematic T1 rules that are supposed to be implemented for Survivor this weekend has also been implemented for Arcade. The deck I was using to beat the first 5 stages of Normal mode no longer works because I'm using a Cr character. Is this intended, because if it does, it certainly sucks. If this wasn't foreseen by staff, it equally sucks.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.