offline Don Calvera Titan Happy People
Wednesday 13/06, 15:04

When I am putting together the EFC deck in "My collection", I can see this: https://prnt.sc/juh1d1

Yet, I came up against this deck: http://prntscr.com/juh2kn

So, is it allowed to use more than 1 5 star cards or not? If yes, please take it out from the collection page, because it is confusing!

available Rowdy MOB Cr Moderator Masters of Battle
Wednesday 13/06, 15:22

Https://prnt.sc/juh1d1 is the old ELO format.
You probably read this:
Type ELO
Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.
The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must not exceed 25.
Your Deck cannot use the following 15 Character(s): Greendy, Agnes, Rattle, Rex Sweig, Striker Cr, Dj Korps, Zoe, Leone, Ashikaze Ld, Vixen, Dr Van Wesel Ld, Faiza, Xantiax Robb Cr, Ursula, Blaaster Cr.
Your Deck cannot contain any level 1 character.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 1 level 5 character(s).
Your Deck cannot contain any of the characters forbidden by the Staff in ELO.
Your Deck cannot contain any double characters.

Type ELO and EFC are two different formats. Some events still use it and it is not delete as a result.

This is the EFC Format:
(Dark Corners)
Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.
The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must not exceed 25.
Your Deck can contain only characters allowed in Dark corners.
Your Deck cannot contain any double characters.

Not a bug. You are allowed to use 2 5 Star cards in EFC, does not matter if in Dark Corners or Z Palace.
Hope this helps.

offline Dr Pr Hutson Titan Masters of Battle
Wednesday 13/06, 15:23

You were looking at "Type: ELO", which is now exclusively used for events.
EFC is not ELO (though it is the replacement)
Depending on your level (according to your profile, you are in dark corners), you want to filter by that catagory instead. In "My Collection", the EFC restrictions are found after Coliseum but before Tourney 1. Clicking on one will make all invalid cards invisible, so you don't have to worry about banned cards.

offline Chef Mike Colossus URBAN MADNESS
Wednesday 13/06, 18:41

This was asked a month or so ago, the official reason for there being a defunct deck format at the top of the list is because "some event creators might still want to use it."

you want to select the filters for the specific zones of EFC- Dark Corners, Chocomuscle Ring etc.

offline Don Calvera Titan Happy People
Wednesday 13/06, 19:39

Ok, thanks. My bad then, hard to return to the game after a 3 years pause smiley

offline Chef Mike Colossus URBAN MADNESS
Thursday 14/06, 10:17

Not your bad at all. there is no real need for the old type ELO to be on the format list, let alone at the very top.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.