offline EA-Tabz Veteran Elysium Aether
Friday 19/01, 22:40

Hey, I am a returning player to the game so my old DT type 1 decks are outdated. I'm willing to spend up to 120k clintz on a deck, could anyone come up with any deck suggestions, within my price limit. Thanks.

offline JunYiYew1095 Master  
Saturday 20/01, 17:34

Hive not good for t1

offline Youcantbeatme Colossus KEEP THE SMILE 2017
Saturday 20/01, 18:58

You will win with pussycat life manip in any mode I do it allllllll the time, or maybe I just better than mostsmileysmiley

offline -RUDRA Colossus Masters of Battle
Saturday 20/01, 20:44

All star all time favorite!!

Saturday 20/01, 20:47

All star are best in tourny type 2

Saturday 20/01, 20:47

Type III
Sorry

Saturday 20/01, 20:48

Type-I

Saturday 20/01, 20:48

Type-III

offline Duelingdog Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Saturday 20/01, 20:57

If you want T1, I've done really good with this Rescue deck. I saw you said something about playing Rescue, so you might even have some of these cards smiley

Campbell (Can be replaced by Scott LD if you have him)
Callie
Daussone
Donald
Elvira
Wesley
Lea
Meredith (swapped in as a budget option for Lennard)

If you want to budget even more, you can replace one of the 3* cards with Joana, as she's pretty good for a common card. If you already have buckler, I would consider swapping him in somewhere as well. The idea of this deck is to win 3 rounds with low star cards and maximize point values. If you're feeling really spicy you can add in a 3* card to make it a T2 deck, and you try to do essentially the same thing.

offline EA-Tabz Veteran Elysium Aether
Saturday 20/01, 22:13

Thanks guys for all these suggestions I'll give some of them a try and see how I do. Appreciate it!

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.