ELO deck help please

ELO deck help please
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 08:47
Magic Pudding - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
ELO deck help please
Magic Pudding - Senior English - Tuesday 26/06/2007, 08:47

Hey guys can any of you help me create an ELO deck which is completely based around these two decks?

Fang Pi Clang
Freaks

if you can all find someway of helping me with all your infinite wisdom please post your suggestions here,
« Previous123Next »

21/26
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 00:51

Bridget helps too by keep adding a life....lets make this thread hot
22/26
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 05:09

Then again, i've Heard a lot of good things about Ashigaru, maybe he would help any deck.
especially good for ELO mode, having that extra decision making.
23/26
Sunday 01/07/2007, 10:48

Whats strike back for!?
24/26
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 16:25

Strike Back, means that in an event where you have Ashigaru, and your opponent does not, they always go first.
this is regardless of how many stars you have, where normally, whomever has more stars(these are the combined number of stars your cards have) will go first.
this means that you can essentially decide on 3 rounds who matches up with who, because they go first, then you go(the second round they get to decide) but after that, they go, and the last fight is set in stone, based on whichever card you chose.
25/26
Monday 02/07/2007, 11:03

Like that..strike back aint good
26/26
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 04/07/2007, 08:29

Strike back is meant only for Leaders in my opinion, it would make a particular Clan with that ability too strong.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals