Back to the roots

Back to the Roots
Friday 29/06/2007, 09:10
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Back to the roots
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2007, 09:10

After having done a round the world trip, Rass is back among the Ulu Watu Clan. They celebrated all night long and now are ready to wade in thanks to this unexpected reinforcement.
Rass is available in the New Blood and Cool Attitude packs.
« Previous123Next »

11/22
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Friday 29/06/2007, 19:59

OMG he is a guy i agree wit Vman i dont no how any way can miss that
12/22
Deszus - Guru English
Friday 29/06/2007, 22:05

Omg.. .."him"... probably you guys have a problem ?
13/22
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 29/06/2007, 22:10

"A cool Caribbean, Rass is lucky to have music to keep him occupied when typhoons stop him from surfing. But having so much time to kill has finally gotten to him. His close friends find him restless, irritable and violent when he hasn't had his dose of surfing. The Ulu Watus decide to channel his new-found brutality for their own purposes."

so I can tell you is definitely a "him"
14/22
Gone4eva - Senior English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 05:58

A cool Caribbean, Rass (R) is lucky to have music to keep him occupied when typhoons stop him from surfing. But having so much time to kill has finally gotten to him. His close friends find him restless, irritable and violent when he hasn't had his dose of surfing. The Ulu Watus decide to channel his new-found brutality for their own purposes.
so I can tell you is definitely a "her"
15/22
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 30/06/2007, 15:24

Where exactly is your proof, 010?
Raven's proof is clear: the male pronoun is used in the quoted text. You now quote the very same text (omitting the quotation marks, tsk, tsk, tsk...) and state the exact opposite... -> wtf?
16/22
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 16:39

Are people not smart these days , READ THE TEXT! rass's descriptions has him 6 times tht's kinda obvious
17/22
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 20:00

Cmon!Were not anymore kids to debate with grammar and speech,shouldnt we talk about strategy and market prices
18/22
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 20:11

Lol well not untill we settle this gender issue it seems
19/22
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 20:44

LOL, I have to disagree with you sven , there are already enough discussions about the gender of jackie and jim (especially in tournaments were we are requested to have in our deck male or female characters) so we have to settle this
I guess what 010zulueta was trying to say is that judging by his moods ( restless, irritable and violent), Rass could be a woman in disguise and the power 5 doesn't seem too manly plus the stop bonus is an ability found more on female characters - Clara, Marlysa Cr, Flo, Samantha etc but untill further proof we have to accept it's a "him" LOL
20/22
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Saturday 30/06/2007, 20:51

Hmmm i guess your right,and if im not wrong,theres a tournament i am on = Village tournament.Forgot cards like Saddy,Morlha,Graziella,vickie,so in conclusion not all the time girls all got stop bonus;Lao Cr,Guru Cr,lamar = boys and Rass is "him"
whatever,lets make this thread hot

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals