Ideas!

Ideas!
Friday 28/07/2006, 07:09
Kedanna - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Ideas!
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals SoulsEnglish - Friday 28/07/2006, 07:09

I don't see a board for this, so I'm not sure if the staff is open for ideas, and I see no way to e-mail them, but what the hey, lets post some ideas here!

Accelerate: when you turn it on, let it stay on.

Rather then just a bar for levels, maybe we can get some numbers too?

Timing out/Quitting, its cool the way it was changed, but I still like the bot idea, that way if you're not just being lame and you had to go, you might still be able to come back and finish.

Guilds now as far as I can tell do nothing, how about adding a "guild" option in the buying/selling of cards, or even add a guild bank for clintz?

Elo mode, I'm level 23 and my deck is a legal elo deck, but I don't want to do elo fights, maybe add in something to turn it off?

I'ld like to have a card made and I have an idea for it that I think more go nicely for a Leader card, any chance of that happening?

Timing out: An option to keep waiting would be nice too, I've been teaching friends how to play only to have it time out mid-lession/match.

I think that's it for my ideas, I might have more later, and if the staff lets this message post, I think it'll be great if others shared their ideas too!
« Previous123Next »

21/27
MiLK.TnC - Veteran - Tea English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 19:56

Ok, please could you add soem search engines to the site?!? You can't find ANYTHING, if you wanted to find a particular character you need to read through every page of cards (please add the option to see more cards per page) and there is no way of finding a person if they dont post on the forum.

...please add a search for cards, players and guilds!!
...please add the option to view more cards on one page (rather than just 12 cards per page)

thanks...
22/27
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 20:13

Search for card should be quite easy since you can split them by clan. (but I understand you point)
Search for player is do-able trhu ranking => search for a player.

Stock market up and down would be doable easily, but I'm not sure it will be really useful on day vs yesterday basis..
23/27
Thursday 03/08/2006, 20:14

I mean, this game is really inconsistent, how can a card with 6 attack, and no pillz, beat a card with 6 attack 6 pills, WHEN THEY WENT FIRST! I think you should scratch the bar that shows your health altogether, because i'm guessing it looks different on each computer and doesn't reflect the actual damage taken. Please add some numbers or something and make the game more 'fair', thanks!!
24/27
Thursday 03/08/2006, 20:21

The game is actually very fair, 6 vs 36 means your opponent still get 1/6 chances of winning. That the way the game is (and will always be), you
always get a chance to win, even a tiny slim chance.
If you use wisely your cards powers and abilities, you can definitly reduce the overal randomness of the outcome of the fight (using stop powers,
damage reducers etc..). Try to outsmart your opponent, don't always do the most obvious choice (like putting pillz on your best card and no pillz on
your worst).
The health bars are in place to add suspens and fun to the game, we do not intend to do a mathematical (or statistical) game.
25/27
Thursday 03/08/2006, 20:22

...or add different health points for each card
26/27
Thursday 03/08/2006, 20:24

Btw, please note that we won't be able to answer all of your messages in the bboard (especially since the number of messages is rising quickly). If you
wish to suggest something, we strongly advise you to use the contact email: contactMail. Thank you.
27/27
Thursday 03/08/2006, 20:26

Ok thanks (for quick response)... sorted alot of things out for me

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals