« Previous123Next »

21/23
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 02/07/2007, 12:13

Like i said, Ambre, hehe!
22/23
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Monday 02/07/2007, 12:33

Oh, boy... Now people are going to get misinformed about Ambre again, lol. Look, Ambre's ability works on 2 turns: Whenever you play your card first. The way you guys are saying it... It sounds like you're saying courage only works on the very first turn. Lmao it's an easy mistake to make, though.

On topic: I use Ambre. I also use her with Roots... their power is just too good to pass up. I'm trying to put her in an ELO deck right now... Still thinking though....

My last ELO deck wasn't very good...
23/23
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 02/07/2007, 20:07

I had Ambre in an ELO deck, it was Allstars primary, with some decent damage reducing support cards.
As for Montana, go with Hugo, because that basically means that the -12 attack min 8 will always be active, where normally you need to use at least 1 pill to gain the benefit.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals