IPF

IPF
Sunday 30/07/2006, 03:43
Kedanna - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
IPF
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals SoulsEnglish - Sunday 30/07/2006, 03:43

We have the EVO thing, how about an IPF thing too? IPF standing for "I play fast" during today's tourament, I places 3rd only because I had a hard time getting matches, and then when I did get a match the other play was usally slow. I also started late, but that isn't the point. So for me, my name would be: Kedanna TG/Evo/IPF *TG standing for my guild*. That way you know who to pick, you wouldn't have to guess and hope the person you want to play with is fast, or hope they answer you at all. I'm willing to be one of the first to add IPF to my name but I want feed back on the idea first

2/10
*TG*chronic - Hero English
Sunday 30/07/2006, 10:26

If u see me in a tourney i want you to know that i play fast. i am with kedanna
3/10
Myrilith - Veteran English
Sunday 30/07/2006, 14:48

Yeah, I'm game. It drives me crazy when I'm just trying to get through matches and my opponent is taking forever with every card...
4/10
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 30/07/2006, 19:33

I'm also with this. I can't stand all these people who stand aroud as bait to either not answer challenges (and yes this happens too), or when they do answer challenges, they play slower than sloths, assuming they don't just outright timeout because they're losing. I do none of these things, and you will always know it's safe to challenge me. If I lose, I lose legitly.

However if I catch you playing doubles or cards that are banned in ELO don't expect me to accept your challenges. (DJ Korr, General, Kiki) As for your total character level, don't care. I'm sure mine's over 25 too.

I also am always up for EVO (I should have a horde of new characters to train soon).
5/10
Yuji EVO - Master - Vandread English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 04:27

I love this idea
6/10
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 07:45

Its a nice idea but the problem I can see is that you only get a certain number of characters for your name. I had trouble condensing my name from Tnc-Macthorpe to incorparate EVO!
7/10
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 16:42

Yeah that is the problem I'm having too, I can't fit in the name, the name of my guild, and then IPF, and EVO has been around a lot longer so I'm sure if it comes down to it, EVO will beat IPF. An idle time display would help cut out the need for such a thing. And like EVO, some people will lie about IPF, but it'll be harder to abuse.
8/10
MiLK.TnC - Veteran - Tea English
Tuesday 01/08/2006, 17:14

The day i see someone put IPF in their name, is the day I put it in mine.
9/10
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 18:34

I guess you didn't read this post befor you posted your answer .TnC.MiLK.evo there is someone that posted before you did there name is Yuji IPF. Just thought I'd point that out.
10/10
Lonith - Hero English
Wednesday 02/08/2006, 18:37

Ok now that I got the post before out of the way. I always play fast and hate all the slow playing Time Out players. I've added the IPF to my name now

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals