It's become pretty annoying. My card+pills gives me better strenght than my opp but nevertheless I loose the round. If in game mechanics there are some math or logics so I haven't find nothing! It's make me mad! Besides it keeps repeating!
Is there anyone who can explain this to me?
Well I've lost all but three of my (close / I should win) matchups today, Maybe I pissed the randomizer off when I told it's mother it fondles little kids.
I have counted 11 times.... 11!!!, between ever having it occur to the opponent, that I failed to move the bar while attacking. I'm pretty sure that number will increase...
I Used My Kharl lvl 2 Bonus Activated And Fought A Jackie Lvl 4 Bonus Activated
I Used 0 Pillz In My Character My Opponent Used 4 Pillz
Still My Kharl Wins??????
I Can't Think With This Randomness..............But I Think It's Soo Hard To Fight
Kharl who has 2 attack against a Jackie who has 32 attack. Kharl has less than 1% chance of winning and yet won? My you are one lucky guy.
Close thread anything to do with random factor close it , we don't get anywhere
True, I lost an elo match yesterday where he had put 5 pillz on his 5 power (25 attack) and me 7 pillz on my 7 power (49) and I lost it. It sucks, but just move along. People tend to know they got lucky and say 'whoo, I got lucky there'
As said many times:
1) randomness makes games fun, next time you will be asking to have only 4 char deck and preconstructed boosters and that will be tottally dull
2) random and non-random rulesets have quite different strategies; if you want to emulate the random game in non random fashion you should calculate the chance to win times card damage, so both cards "win a bit", but that would lead to totally unfun game
1) winning 25 vs 49 is common, its is more then one in three chance, betting majority of your pills on the outcome of this is pretty poor bet; nothing wrong with game when you lose like this; if you want to even out the odds, play more games
2) winning 2 vs 32 should be quite rare BUT if you keep playing agains such "impossible" odds, you will win one combat in about 4 games; for my feeling, this chance is way too high for the ratio
3) note that generally playing lot of pills vs lot of pills tends to be very risky business
Maybe all we really need is an example in the rules: 5 pow with 5 pills vs 7 pow with 7 pills tend to "score" 1:2.