Challenge Window Suggestion

Monday 31/07/2006, 23:21
A Ravenshadow - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The GatheringEnglish - Monday 31/07/2006, 23:21

I, and I am sure others too, am getting a little tired of people constantly challenging me who are several levels higher than I am with far superior cards due to the simple fact that they have been levelling longer than I have.

What I would really love to see when someone challenges me is their level after their user name or something, so that I can have some kind of idea how powerful this player is. A little icon of their flag might be nice, too.

I know that level is not a perfect indicator of the power of a player%u2019s cards, but it would at least give some idea how so how much better a player might be. Myself, I only challenge lower level players when I am using lower level cards to level them (thus my higher level is evened out by the fact that my cards are very low levels or brand new).

Any how, just a thought.
« Previous12Next »

11/12
Coure - Titan - FairPlayers English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 14:35

The level of a player has nothing to do with the amount of levelled/unlevelled cards they have. That is the Guru/Imperator/Titan title. The level of a character merely indicates how many games they have played
12/12
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Thursday 03/08/2006, 15:39

Wwwweellll... how about this, have it show the avg level of the cards in their deck, rather then their level. A players level as far as I can tell means next to nothing, but card levels mean everything.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals