Extreme attack ?!

Extreme attack ?!
Friday 06/07/2007, 18:50
SL1mY - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Extreme attack ?!
SL1mY - Veteran - Wave TwistazEnglish - Friday 06/07/2007, 18:50

From yesterday cards attack is increased or their hit points are lowered ??? Mostly the battles finish in the first turn (max second) no matter no attack...this makes the fights a little boring and players who rely on a cards with bonus attack (-attack) are harmed
« Previous12Next »

11/15
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 08/07/2007, 14:02

and then the chicken crossed the road... The End...
12/15
SL1mY - Veteran - Wave Twistaz English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 03:01

Sorry for the late reply but I was busy the last 2-3 days

about the topic - Logomantos explained more exactly my theory
now if someone tell me where I can find this "hurry button"

offtopic: actually my avatar is Nightstalker from Dota but Dreadlord is cool too, like all undead heroes
13/15
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 15:14

Lol... It was confusing. Thanks for clearing that up, SL1my.

Off topic: I dislike the Death Knight though... The fact he needs Death PAct to heal himself really gets in the way of Unholy Aura. Oh, and technically, your avatar is Balnazzar, the final Dreadlord in Frozen Throne... Who has Rain of Chaos and Finger of Pain as regular, non-hero abilities.

Wow... I posted more off-topic than on. Sorry, mods and admins.
14/15
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 20:19

Tha accelerate button is located in the Flash window, i don't know if it is there for the Java version.
it looks like a little man running.
this new version has the button with two states, one for non accelrated, and one for accelerated, so you know when you have it clicked.
it is located at the bottom of the screne while in a battle(not only in combat, but in battle mode)
it used to be next to the surrender button, but now it is on the lower right hand, to the left of health and pillz.
good luck.
15/15
SL1mY - Veteran - Wave Twistaz English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 22:50

I found it thx

close.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals