Zatman

Zatman
Monday 09/07/2007, 02:37
ReadTheRules - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Zatman
ReadTheRules - Legend English - Monday 09/07/2007, 02:37

Everyone knows he is way too powerful, but i just thought of a way to change him without doing anything to his power, damage, and ability. make him 4 stars! he could start out at 8/1 and gain 1 damage each time he levels up or make him 5/1 and gain 1 power and damage. he would still get a lot of use in elo at level 3 (1 or 2 also if he starts at 8 power) something must be done about him, it makes me mad how good he is especially when comparing him to my favorite clan (1 8 power, 1 7 power, and almost everything else is crappy ) please give my fav. clan some help
« Previous12Next »

11/16
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 09/07/2007, 23:40

Ok, fine don't ban him. but give junks sentinals and Montana each at least 1 8 power card (not just 8 power collectors). Sakrohm and Uppers each have 2 usable in elo and they have similar bonuses. and why do ulu have 3 8s and Bangers have none? i'm not saying make all the clans have the same cards, but even them out a bit.
12/16
Symbolic - Hero English
Tuesday 10/07/2007, 00:03

As much as I dispise Zatman and his gang of snobish/powerful cards...don't ban him... lets all stop whining and just play the game, think of ways to stop the evil Zatman, or join him...I don't recommend joining him because most pople play him, and playing against the same cards over and over does not thrill me...
13/16
impysin - Senior - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Tuesday 10/07/2007, 00:40

Maybe its not the card its your strategy. the difference between a great player and a good player is instead of yelling trying to get someone else to change things for you great players figure out a way to beat him. I don't use Uppers never have in elo they are a good clan but not the best. I don't think anymore cards right now need to be banned all that happens is a great card gets banned then a watered down version comes out
14/16
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 10/07/2007, 04:29

People,imagine if Zatman will be ban from Uppers
i think there will now be just "good" playable cards of Uppers:
Dorian,Gina Glitt,franki hi,Samantha,Rubie
A comparison to the All Stars or Ulu Watu even Pussycats can dominate Uppers
This is why they have Zatman,to balance each power
Game Admins know what and how clan is each balanced,we can't judge anything UNLESS WE USE HIM
15/16
ZEPPELlN - Veteran English
Tuesday 10/07/2007, 08:45

I lso hated Zatman when I fight him....
but when I got him in a pack.... (along with Dorian )
I onwed with him!!

just like Sven said, we can't judge anything UNLESS WE USE HIM
16/16
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 10/07/2007, 10:12

Zatman is cool, true.. but I don't see a problem there.
Offcourse, if Uppers would get another powercard, than Zatman might get banned from elo. (see Ulu Watu)

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals