(please do not post in this thread until all parts have been added)
This is a guide that focuses on the very basics of deck building. The stickies here aren't really comprehensive enough when it comes to covering what a new player should look for. Hopefully this will be a lot more helpful to confused newbies.
1. Star Values
2. Before You start to Build
3. Building A Balanced Deck
4. Advanced Deck Building Techniques
5. What's Next?
@ Idiot Box
1. I used to play with La Junta, and I would say Montana.They compliment them well, with their opp attack-12 min 8, which can be useful.
2. Hmm... a cheap person that can inflict a fair amount of damage (6) is Giovanni. He is 5/6 when fully leveled up. If you can get another 6 damager for Montana, basically you only need a 4 damager for the Juntas, because of Their bonus (damage +2).
3. For This one i'm not sure. Keep Leo, possibly change one of the Juntas to Burger or Dacote, you should decide who, not me. You should also keep Hugo because of his useful ability.
4. All I can really say is just look for bargains. I got a level 1 Sol Hona for only 490 Clintz, with his final level 6/8, and ability -2 opp power, min 6.
Hope that helped, and add me if you need more (this goes for anyone Master or less).
Sentinels also go well with La Junta, though. See, you'll be spending a lot of pills to get your La Juntas through (because their bonus doesn't help them with attacking). When you have fewer pillz available, then Sentinels +8 will help you win the low pill battles.
Here's something this guide doesn't cover: High Pill vs. low pill clans. You have clans that require lots of pillz to get through like Piranas, La Junta, Jungo, Freaks, etc. and you have clans that do well using low or no pillz like Uppers, Junkz, Sentinels, Sakrohm, etc. There are also mid pill users like Montana, Bangers Ulu Watu, and All Stars. The point being, you don't want to put two clans like La Junta and Freaks together because they both require lots of pillz and you won't have enough to go around.
Dude you do rawk m/ This was very helful. I seem to be at odds though in my noobliness to find a place that defines general terms: T1, T2, actually building the deck and stuff like that. But this cleared up 90% Q's. Thanks.
Sup, first time posting on the message boards. Well i'm on the verge of creating a dual deck of Pirahnass and Skeelz. IDk of what cards to actually buy, though i've boughten Hawk Noell, Liam, and Cyan. Can anyone guide me in the right direction of which cards to buy. please and thanxs