Basic Deck Building Guide

Monday 16/11/2009, 09:08
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
91 messages
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Monday 16/11/2009, 09:08

(please do not post in this thread until all parts have been added)

This is a guide that focuses on the very basics of deck building. The stickies here aren't really comprehensive enough when it comes to covering what a new player should look for. Hopefully this will be a lot more helpful to confused newbies.

-

Contents
------------
1. Star Values
2. Before You start to Build
3. Building A Balanced Deck
4. Advanced Deck Building Techniques
5. What's Next?
« Previous12345678910Next »

82/91
Kee_Wee - Master English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 01:17

R.E XiongDang

I think you probably misinterpreted what he was trying to say. He merely stated that there are many good 2* cards who fill in excess star space or replace cards to make your deck viable for elo. He named Tula as an example , and yousaid that she was an exception; well here is a list that I have come up with : Gil , Thormund , Arkn , Lehane , Winston , Darill , Drummond , Bianca and Samantha. There are many more good 2* cards, which is a good option to consider for Elo and Normal decks.
83/91
Sreeram - Master English
Monday 23/04/2012, 07:11

Eh can i have more than 8 cards in a deck. and btw my deck has 10 cards is that normal? should i change my deck? pls help new here!!!!
84/91
wyattklinger13 - Senior English
Sunday 06/05/2012, 04:38

I think the best thing to take into consideration when building a deck is to base it around your own personal playing style. I myself like to use brute force so I fill my deck with high damage cards. If you are good at outlasting an oponent then use it to your advantage. Another good thing to do is to work with the type of cards you are most comfortable, or to switch things up until you find a combination of cards that bring you victory. Practicing is always a good thing. Dont get frustrated if you lose quite often when you first start playing. The more cards you can buy the more veriety you will have, so try to create a deck that both plays on your strong suites and nutrilizes your weaknesses. The most important thing of all is that you just have fun with it!!!!
85/91
dan.mauro - Senior - Raining Fire English
Saturday 12/05/2012, 00:55

I have

Grudj
Zoltan
Dolly
Karmov
Kharl
Dr Saw
Varoslav
Ernst
Gheistling
Kersten
Luba
Strynge
Vryer
Vansaar

all are fully developed. I win some but not a lot. can anyone help me make some tweeks to this deck ?
86/91
Kutariamoto - Senior Português
Tuesday 22/05/2012, 15:07

87/91
Filkin - Senior English
Monday 28/05/2012, 00:12

deleted

Tourney Deck!
88/91
henflys6 - Senior English
Friday 13/07/2012, 01:06

Need opinoin. is a fang pi Skeelz deck good?
89/91
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 13/07/2012, 10:08

I wouldn't know, I haven't tried such a "out there" deck as Fang Pi Clang and Skeelz. Could work could fail, depends on the cards and person I guess

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals