Next Clan???

Next Clan???
Thursday 19/11/2009, 21:45
What-The-Hell - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
374 messages
Next Clan???
What-The-Hell - Novice English - Thursday 19/11/2009, 21:45

As modt of us know, every 6 months a new clan arrives in clint city, on this thread you should post your ideas to what they could be
eg: Skeelz-school Freaks-circus Sentinel-cops
« Previous12...91011121314...3738Next »

111/374
King LG - Master - The Divine Overlords English
Tuesday 01/12/2009, 03:46

Hey the government is always being attacked by clans in their descriptions........ the government needs to protect itself.....and KingGinger is one of my accounts
112/374
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 01/12/2009, 04:27

I would like to see an office workers clan
and maybe a "stop:something" bonus
113/374
Tritonboy - Senior English
Tuesday 29/12/2009, 11:34

CSA
Clint Secret Agency - Espions
114/374
Tiffany_ - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 29/12/2009, 14:16

Holys - Religous People ?
115/374
SkeelzME - Novice - 42o English
Tuesday 29/12/2009, 14:54

Clan Ideas

Religious Fanatics (Tho I think Sakrohm is supposed to be a mix of aliens and fanatics)
Rejects or maybe the Fallen - All the rejects or those who lost grace with all the clans
Bums - It's been said before
I like the Union idea

Bonus Ideas

Stop: -1 opponent pill - Self explanatory (Cancels 1 pill opp uses during the round)
Gain: +1 Pill - Gain one pill if you win the round (Though the drawback would be the Morphun users)
Reflect: +1 damage - Reduces one damage while causing 1 point of damage to opponent
Protection: Power or Damage (Take that you damn reducers, lol)

Abilties Idea

Psyche/Decoy - You play the psyche card and then opponent plays card you choose another card to replace the psyche card (Still tryin to work this one out in my head

Sabotage - When user wins round the ability effects the next card thrown by opp, (example: - 2 power min3, if user of sabotage cards wins round then the next round card opponent throws loses 2 power with a minimum of 3

Morale - Opposite of Sabotage only it effects users next round card (Example: +2 power to next card user plays if user wins the round with a morale card.)

Rage - Abilities that are activated only if the card is furied
116/374
zephyr - Legend Español
Tuesday 29/12/2009, 19:13

I like the idea of musicians too.
117/374
paramoreLoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Tuesday 29/12/2009, 19:27

Someone said clint city ochestra but the best card in ur, DJ Korr Cr, is a violin player, so maybe a version of him in the past in the ochestra???
118/374
Esbat - Hero English
Wednesday 30/12/2009, 02:46

A Time Travelling Clan would be pretty cool. It could even include parodies of Dr. Who, Doc Brown and Marty McFly from the Back to the Future movies, and maybe even like Old or Young versions of characters from other clans. Maybe takes on Terminator characters.

Ooh or maybe a robot/cyborg clan where Flesh is bad.
119/374
CatsGoMeow - Senior English
Wednesday 30/12/2009, 03:18

There needs to be a faerie clan. Or a clan made up of different mystical beings, like faeries, elves, ents, halflings, etc. We already have bigfoot, aliens, cyborgs, mutants, etc so I don't think it would be so unrealistic. The clan could focus mostly on strategy and be made up of mostly low pow/damage cards, but really good abilities. It would make a good deck for advanced players. I just wish I could draw, then I could send a bunch of sketches of different cards.
120/374
nameineed - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 30/12/2009, 21:48

To the mythical beings/faerie clan idea: That be awesome! Their bonus could be +2 pillz. This can open the clan to having some aggresive cards and defensive cards. Something like the card below would be amazing and offer all sorts of tactical thinking:

Aerie 2 Stars 8/1
Ability: -3 Opp. Damage, Min. 1
Bonus: +2 Pillz

So do you overpill or under pill? Either way, the outcome would be bad for you.

Frodo 3 Stars 6/3
Ability: +2 Power
Bonus: +2 Pillz

Obvious LotR reference. When your not facing a SoA card, its like he is wearing the ring, which grants him extra power. LOL! That be awesome.

« Previous12...91011121314...3738Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals