New rooms UI, new rooms :)
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 15:42
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
New rooms UI, new rooms :)
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 31/07/2007, 15:42

Hello,

We've added more rooms to spread the load on more servers.
We also added more play options accessible more early based on your comments (for example: a non-random room at level 10).
We had to change the User Interface to be able to list all thoses rooms and the rooms to come

Fraggle
« Previous123Next »

21/24
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 02/08/2007, 08:42

Well the new rooms did not stop noobs in stacking up wins in the Lost Warehouse
22/24
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 02/08/2007, 12:14

I'll always play in the highest level "Corners". The game mechanics are so simple that more than level is a matter of age or brain maturity.

If your brain is yet-to-be-used then you'll really need level 30 to enter those rooms.
23/24
SoulSteal-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 02/08/2007, 12:25

Its not who gets in, its how many. I had a player in my guild play a tourney and he literally HAD to challenge some people three times due to the lack of people in the 20+ room. anyone want to take a stab at what the third game amounts in tourneys...
24/24
Symbolic - Hero English
Thursday 02/08/2007, 14:58

Yesterday I was some how able to place 47th in a tournament and It was probably the hardest tournament I ever played in, there just wasn't that many people to challenge in the 20+ room, now I'm not complaining I'm just saying it is more difficult to score higher in tournaments in my opinion.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals