Artists
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34
Slify - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Artists
Slify - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34

Greetings all, your friendly neighborhood Slify here once again
As we all know, art is essential in this game. Art adds that extra little flair beyond stats and abilities that makes us really appreciate a card, and I’m sure we all have our own favorite cards simply because of favor toward their art. But how many of us know about the artists behind the art?

If you’ve been playing this game for at least a week, you’ve probably seen, or even own a Sabrina Thauvin card. Sabrina Thauvin is known for drawing some of the strongest cards in the game. If you’ve been playing ELO, maybe you’ve seen such dominating forces like the dreaded poisoner Sylth, the massive All-Stop Shakra, or the great reducer Toro. If you’re into powerful collector, you may have heard of Lamar Cr. Ruby, Chiara, Chloe, Petra, Rico, Elvira, Louise, Ashigaru, Ambre, Eklore, Vholt, Z3r0 D34d, Olga, Kinjo, and I Don’t know, maybe you’ve heard of a beast called Kolos, were all drawn by this fantastic artist. Oh, interesting fact, Sabrina has drawn the guild leaders for the last three clans released, Bloodh of Piranas, Ongh of Jungo, and Caelus of Skeelz. In the true spirit of the game, Sabrina even has an account of Urban Rivals, Player: 37653 . In fact, she is Urban Rival’s artistic director! She also has a website, http://www.lanoisettephalloide.com/ . Check it out some time if you can!
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

11/152
Slify - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:45

While many of you may not have heard of Makma Studios, you see their art all of the time. If you are a Sentinel fan, Two of the clan’s best cards were drawn by Makma Studios, Lehane and Hawk. If you like Roots, thank Makma for Lily and Jeena! And who doesn’t love the sexy Cassandra of the Freaks? But perhaps Makma ‘s greatest accomplishment is their contribution to Rescue, drawing Vinny, Tanner, Mark, Lea, Frida, Denise, and Anita. Still not satisfied with Makma’s greatness? Convinced that they aren’t the most active artists around? Not the slightest bit true. Maxima Studios is responsible for the art that goes into the monthly comics that the majority of us read and enjoy. Makma is Amazing!
12/152
Slify - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:46

Two of the most expensive, most sought-after cards in all of Urban Rivals are Manon Cr and Scarlett Cr. Critically acclaimed for their kickass art and references to other games/manga, their existences are all thanks to the artist known as Bruno Bellamy. While Bruno may not have graced us with a wide selection of cards on Urban Rivals, if you’re a fan of his, you can check out many of this other drawings at his blog, http://bellaminettes.com/blog/ (Warning: NSFW)
13/152
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:49

Good stuff slify !
14/152
Euzebe - Legend English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 21:23

Amazing thread Slify. Really helpful !
I think most of you didn't know about Ur artists and it's always interesting to see their site, their work and know more about who made your favourite characters.

Thanks a lot
15/152
SHGN Nubumaru - Master English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 22:00

Who drew Hattori and alot of fang pi clang?
16/152
Zincomega - Titan English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 22:52

"Who drew Hattori (R)?"
Emmanuel Bouley
17/152
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 29/11/2009, 23:11

Who drew the soliel cards?
i couldn't find it on here so maybe i'm blind so correct me if i'm wrong.
i just love those soliel cards
my first crs in fact

gr8 thread anyway slify
and gratz on the sticky

side note* we shall create the tier system tomorrow
18/152
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Monday 30/11/2009, 01:26

Not doubting you or anything slify, but how did you find out about their UR accounts on here?
19/152
CDG213 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Monday 30/11/2009, 02:08

Is there anyway to find out who drew GraksmxxT and Uranus?
20/152
Agito_King - Guru - D-Versified English
Monday 30/11/2009, 02:20

Does Pascal Kov have a website?

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals