Artists
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34
Slify - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Artists
Slify - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34

Greetings all, your friendly neighborhood Slify here once again
As we all know, art is essential in this game. Art adds that extra little flair beyond stats and abilities that makes us really appreciate a card, and I’m sure we all have our own favorite cards simply because of favor toward their art. But how many of us know about the artists behind the art?

If you’ve been playing this game for at least a week, you’ve probably seen, or even own a Sabrina Thauvin card. Sabrina Thauvin is known for drawing some of the strongest cards in the game. If you’ve been playing ELO, maybe you’ve seen such dominating forces like the dreaded poisoner Sylth, the massive All-Stop Shakra, or the great reducer Toro. If you’re into powerful collector, you may have heard of Lamar Cr. Ruby, Chiara, Chloe, Petra, Rico, Elvira, Louise, Ashigaru, Ambre, Eklore, Vholt, Z3r0 D34d, Olga, Kinjo, and I Don’t know, maybe you’ve heard of a beast called Kolos, were all drawn by this fantastic artist. Oh, interesting fact, Sabrina has drawn the guild leaders for the last three clans released, Bloodh of Piranas, Ongh of Jungo, and Caelus of Skeelz. In the true spirit of the game, Sabrina even has an account of Urban Rivals, Player: 37653 . In fact, she is Urban Rival’s artistic director! She also has a website, http://www.lanoisettephalloide.com/ . Check it out some time if you can!
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

111/152
{UE} Bernard - Senior English
Monday 27/12/2010, 03:38

Dregn has the best artwork to me
112/152
hemonius - Senior English
Friday 14/01/2011, 13:58

I have some sample of characters, how to send it to urban rivals?
113/152
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 14/01/2011, 15:52

Samantha level 1
114/152
qwertyman. - Novice English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 08:20

Phalloide drew kate: )
115/152
sjs00 - Veteran English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 21:39

When is Quirky gonna be introduced? He deserves it.
116/152
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 21:43

If you have some way of getting Slifer here to write it, by all means.
117/152
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 18/02/2011, 01:36

A review on Drake Tsui.
Name: Drake Tsui
A.K.A: Quirkilicious
Debut card: Katja
Country of origin: Canada
Bio: In the wake of the Vortex' waves, came one card from this rising star in the UR artist department, with Sentinel hottie Katja. I'm obiviously talking about Drake Tsui, one of the few non-French artists in UR (and possibly the only non-European artist in the game itself.) Drake already has a webcomic of his own called S.I.N that can be seen on his Devianart page, as well as the full artwork of the first 10 cards he drew, so far he has at least 12 cards to his name, including Skeelz card Drake which convincidently is Tsui's first name. Recently starting with Drake (card), he released card after card, like he was more prominate than original artist Phalloide. So far he made at least one card from the last 4 more recent clans: Piranas with Raeth and Akhab; Jungo with Nahema; Skeelz with Eloxia and Drake; and just recently the Vortex with Kronnen.
118/152
CoS - Hespera - Senior - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 22/02/2011, 23:04

Quirkilicious has the best artwork.
His characters make you lose the feeling that they are Drawn,and they seem like they're right in front of your eyes,pretty clear,like Isatis,Katja,Kamakura, and maybe even Ahkab. I look forward to him for drawing the next issue of characters,and probably the rest of Vortex
119/152
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Wednesday 23/02/2011, 14:29

I love most of Soleil, the warmth of the colour .It,s like looking at old paintings.As a collector of comics I have relatively few from Europe,but the ones I have are very special.The level of detail in artwork,and the stories always so fresh,because of the amounts of 2000AD and American stuff I chewed up.
120/152
Warl0ck LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Friday 08/07/2011, 14:45

Im a fan of quirkilicious as well

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals