Artists
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34
Slify - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Artists
Slify - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34

Greetings all, your friendly neighborhood Slify here once again
As we all know, art is essential in this game. Art adds that extra little flair beyond stats and abilities that makes us really appreciate a card, and I’m sure we all have our own favorite cards simply because of favor toward their art. But how many of us know about the artists behind the art?

If you’ve been playing this game for at least a week, you’ve probably seen, or even own a Sabrina Thauvin card. Sabrina Thauvin is known for drawing some of the strongest cards in the game. If you’ve been playing ELO, maybe you’ve seen such dominating forces like the dreaded poisoner Sylth, the massive All-Stop Shakra, or the great reducer Toro. If you’re into powerful collector, you may have heard of Lamar Cr. Ruby, Chiara, Chloe, Petra, Rico, Elvira, Louise, Ashigaru, Ambre, Eklore, Vholt, Z3r0 D34d, Olga, Kinjo, and I Don’t know, maybe you’ve heard of a beast called Kolos, were all drawn by this fantastic artist. Oh, interesting fact, Sabrina has drawn the guild leaders for the last three clans released, Bloodh of Piranas, Ongh of Jungo, and Caelus of Skeelz. In the true spirit of the game, Sabrina even has an account of Urban Rivals, Player: 37653 . In fact, she is Urban Rival’s artistic director! She also has a website, http://www.lanoisettephalloide.com/ . Check it out some time if you can!
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

131/152
Destiny Killar - Senior - FT Island English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 20:22

Yeah quirk is freaking awesome and yeah slify should be a mod why because he knows all about this game you know he's a legend everyone knows this guy and make me a mod for giving up the idea lol
132/152
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 05:59

First of all dentiny killar i totally agree (slify is awesome thank you i love your reviews though dont agree with all (elexoria) your the best) and quirky is my fav artist
133/152
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 06:02

Oh yeah one quick question. do the artists come up with this stuff or does ur give projects?
134/152
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Sunday 01/04/2012, 17:20

UR send out a submission to the artist they want to draw the card. The submission can be a detailed request or just something brief, like "Draw a Machete parody". When the artist is finished, they send the art to UR without knowing about the card's stats or release date.
135/152
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 01/04/2012, 17:46

Well, the first draw some sketches and once they're given green light they come up with what we see.
136/152
Saturday 14/04/2012, 03:19

Thanks frowns and memento mori
137/152
Rawliev - Veteran - Organized Konfusion Português
Sunday 22/04/2012, 19:37

The latest cards (Michael, Douglas, Benicio and Bernie) are some of the best arts I've seen in Urban Rivals. Congrats for the artists.

P.S: I respect "Team Chman" but I think their arts are simply the worst of all cards. No glows, low quality, of course, I understand, they did it like 8 years ago, but still, the arts could be renewed by someone.
138/152
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 21:40

Anybody who knows what happened to John Sein ? He was my favorite artist on UR.
139/152
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 21:52

Mr. Sein is supposedly working on some big project he can't speak of. At least, according to his blog.
140/152
snaikeris - Senior - Thongs of Virtue ™ English
Tuesday 28/08/2012, 15:23

Hi

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals