Artists
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34
Slify - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Artists
Slify - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34

Greetings all, your friendly neighborhood Slify here once again
As we all know, art is essential in this game. Art adds that extra little flair beyond stats and abilities that makes us really appreciate a card, and I’m sure we all have our own favorite cards simply because of favor toward their art. But how many of us know about the artists behind the art?

If you’ve been playing this game for at least a week, you’ve probably seen, or even own a Sabrina Thauvin card. Sabrina Thauvin is known for drawing some of the strongest cards in the game. If you’ve been playing ELO, maybe you’ve seen such dominating forces like the dreaded poisoner Sylth, the massive All-Stop Shakra, or the great reducer Toro. If you’re into powerful collector, you may have heard of Lamar Cr. Ruby, Chiara, Chloe, Petra, Rico, Elvira, Louise, Ashigaru, Ambre, Eklore, Vholt, Z3r0 D34d, Olga, Kinjo, and I Don’t know, maybe you’ve heard of a beast called Kolos, were all drawn by this fantastic artist. Oh, interesting fact, Sabrina has drawn the guild leaders for the last three clans released, Bloodh of Piranas, Ongh of Jungo, and Caelus of Skeelz. In the true spirit of the game, Sabrina even has an account of Urban Rivals, Player: 37653 . In fact, she is Urban Rival’s artistic director! She also has a website, http://www.lanoisettephalloide.com/ . Check it out some time if you can!
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

81/152
Parafly-OK - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 28/05/2010, 10:31

Who drew Haze? nobody else has a sign like hers on their card.
82/152
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 28/05/2010, 23:10

There are many cards by the artist who drew Haze

http://urdb.kirlad.net/artists.php?id=22
83/152
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 00:05

How about Dalhia and Pegh
84/152
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 03:19

Emmanuel Bouley drew Dalhia
John Sein drew Pegh

Do people not go on URDB to look them up? The site has been linked so many times in this thread...
85/152
Parafly-OK - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 17:11

I guess nobody has an attention span (me included)
86/152
Slify - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 17/06/2010, 01:22

We're back, folks, with info on the newest artist coming to Urban Rivals! Vince Thavenet (Vinz el tabanas)

Long ago, a magical card released called Pan. The card itself was a very decent, but many people were amazed by the art of our goat-like demon. With no logo to look upon, everyone was forced to be left confused yet amazed.

Our new author would go on to draw very important cards. 2* staple Krash and Thormund are drawn by this man, and now include a very fancy signature too! Haze (the powerful 5* Junkz), Sayura (the lovely Geisha), Wilhem (The Bubbly Blue man) are all also drawn by this man! His latest work, Janice, is a very good Ulu Watu card, and very beautiful to boot! This man has much potential and lets hope he stays with us for a long time!

If you want to see full-art of these characters (as well as some nifty Marvel art), you can check him out at http://vinz-el-tabanas.deviantart.com/ . If you want to know more about our artist, also check out his website at http://vinz-world.daportfolio.com/

Special thanks to -Wicer- (-Wicer) for the Deviantart info! Also special thanks to Memento Mori (Memento Mori) for helping out on the thread this entire time, as well as providing Vince Thavenet's name on the site , http://urdb.kirlad.net/artists.php?id=22
87/152
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 20/06/2010, 08:24

Hey memento!
i think the artist of Mayhem is kahouet
you put n/a in the artist
i just figured that in the background of the cards has the artist markings
and i compared it to Gran Vista
and they have the same markings from the said artist

i hope you must change it asap!!
88/152
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/06/2010, 06:25

Ok it has changed..
89/152
0asimple-TCGA - Senior English
Friday 09/07/2010, 17:37

OMG. Team Chman (an artist) drew the ever so weak Nobrocybix , Bob Joby and Ogoun Kyu but drew the gods DJ Korr Cr , Kiki Cr and Guru Cr ...
90/152
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Saturday 10/07/2010, 12:53

Where can we find the full arts of Vortex cards? i'm sure they really have a full art.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals