Artists
Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34
Slify - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Artists
Slify - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 29/11/2009, 20:34

Greetings all, your friendly neighborhood Slify here once again
As we all know, art is essential in this game. Art adds that extra little flair beyond stats and abilities that makes us really appreciate a card, and I’m sure we all have our own favorite cards simply because of favor toward their art. But how many of us know about the artists behind the art?

If you’ve been playing this game for at least a week, you’ve probably seen, or even own a Sabrina Thauvin card. Sabrina Thauvin is known for drawing some of the strongest cards in the game. If you’ve been playing ELO, maybe you’ve seen such dominating forces like the dreaded poisoner Sylth, the massive All-Stop Shakra, or the great reducer Toro. If you’re into powerful collector, you may have heard of Lamar Cr. Ruby, Chiara, Chloe, Petra, Rico, Elvira, Louise, Ashigaru, Ambre, Eklore, Vholt, Z3r0 D34d, Olga, Kinjo, and I Don’t know, maybe you’ve heard of a beast called Kolos, were all drawn by this fantastic artist. Oh, interesting fact, Sabrina has drawn the guild leaders for the last three clans released, Bloodh of Piranas, Ongh of Jungo, and Caelus of Skeelz. In the true spirit of the game, Sabrina even has an account of Urban Rivals, Player: 37653 . In fact, she is Urban Rival’s artistic director! She also has a website, http://www.lanoisettephalloide.com/ . Check it out some time if you can!
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

91/152
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 10/07/2010, 16:09

Well, here's the level 1 art of the first 8 Vortex cards and art of some recent ones too:
http://urban-rivals.deviantart.com/
92/152
Slify - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 14/07/2010, 21:14

Nice article about Team Chman by -Argos-ZS (-Argos-):

"Now as some above have noted, Team Chman drew some of the best and worst cards in the game. Acid DC, Syd Noze, and Halley are some of their works, along with Guru Cr, General Cr, and DJ Korr Cr. Team Chman also drew most of the revisited Crs, being Rass, Kiki, and Beserkergirl. A simple look at their profile, which has recently allowed us to view their creations, Team Chman shows us the extensive library of cards they drew. Unfortunately, the team "blew up in flight in 2004" according to their website, www.chman.com ."
93/152
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/07/2010, 03:35

Thiebault courot drew britanny and Orlando
94/152
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 06/08/2010, 16:54

Quick update on Team Chman-

No one artist holds any full art of the Urban Rivals characters they drew, or perhaps they have been forgotten due to the time that has passed them by. No matter what the case, Team Chman does not appear to have any full art of the characters but some of the newer things that they have moved to. Each member seems to have branched out in a different direction, but none have listed Urban Rivals as a reference or past work.
95/152
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 06/08/2010, 16:59

I like the Artist of Katja and Nahema i hope he does more characters
96/152
Jesuela - Titan English
Sunday 08/08/2010, 08:50

Yeah me too Katja is a nice and cute card like Janice too it look's like an X-MEN character.. XD
97/152
Bernard V - Senior English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 18:05

How can you become an artist
98/152
0 VEN0M - Senior English
Friday 27/08/2010, 18:58

TIM0 is an artist
99/152
TagoNgTago - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 27/08/2010, 22:33

100/152
Contractor Hei - Veteran - Basically Amazing English
Tuesday 31/08/2010, 05:48

I too would love to know how to become an artist since I have a few art that can go up here.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals