How?

How?
Friday 03/08/2007, 11:23
Deceit - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
How?
Deceit - Master English - Friday 03/08/2007, 11:23

So I have played for a few day's and noticed most of the time people in first place in the tournies are below lvl 10? Ummm somethings not right there, its probably cause the noobie room lags the least. I just dont get it, I have a decent deck, all my cards are between lvls 2-4 i win every match....but the person in number always seems to have twice as many points as me. Anyone know how the heck they finish matches so fast? Like I said all I can think of is the noobie room lags less.....im just power lvling to 20 to play the real tourney EVO!
« Previous12Next »

11/14
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/08/2007, 10:43

Actually during tournaments lvling cards gives you only 5 pts per cards that lvl.
12/14
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 12:12

Max I've reached is 8.... When I was using a level 1 Sakrohm deck with the exception of my Leader, Ambre, Easy points. What's annoying is sometimes when I play evo, non-evo noobs keep picking on me. Like this one time, someone running Lost Hog, Eyrton, and a bunch of others fought me, I got owned....
13/14
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 05/08/2007, 15:20

It's funny. Now the market has collapsed, you see low level players play with some of the best cards
Which is actually a good think imo. The game was too expensive.
14/14
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 16:50

Yup I remember the day when XU52 and Jackie were sold at around 30k now they can be bought below 14k. Player's level only show thier experience as low level players can have better deck than most high level out there.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals