The Missions

The Missions
Friday 18/12/2009, 16:21
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
744 messages
The Missions
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 18/12/2009, 16:21

Win 50 matches with the Piranas. Complete 25 knock-outs with Copper. Finish in the top 100 of a Tournament or simply complete 5 fights. Whatever characters you have and whatever your level, the missions await you. Complete them to win prizes and Mission Points that will allow you to see just how talented you are compared to your friends.
From now on, hundreds of different missions are available. Some are visible and some are invisible until you’ve completed them, while others must be unlocked by certain conditions. It’s up to you to find out how…
The missions await you
« Previous12...6869707172737475Next »

701/744
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Tuesday 08/03/2011, 21:28

I agree with removing prize tickets from the "major prize" bucket. If they were redeemable or tradeable then they'd have value, but as they stand, they are essentially worthless.
702/744
YoUMakemesick - Senior English
Tuesday 08/03/2011, 23:19

I agree nothing is more than a middle finger than winning prize draw tickets as a large prize as you get 1/40000 of a chance of those tickets actually being worth something
703/744
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 09/03/2011, 02:23

@All large prizes that are tickets comments.

First of all, the large ones that are tickets, are prizes that are only tickets, you cannot get 15 creds from that mission.

The missions with prizes meant to be 15 creds, 2k or a rare card cannot be 25 prize draw tickets.

As it has been said before, the mission rewards are free, you just have to work for them, so if you get something you don't like, it isn't like you payed for it.

If you don't want tickets, then go on the mission wiki and aim for missions that don't give you tickets.
704/744
Shaka Zulu - Imperator - Les Têtes Brûlées English
Wednesday 09/03/2011, 19:51

The mission rewards are free, you just have to work for them...??? see any contradictions there?

anyhow, i agree with most people: very frustrating to get prize tickets when you expect a big reward...

also, i spend lots of time and money on that game only to realise im lightyears away from getting the big cr'... please give us insane barely achievable missions to get them!!!
705/744
SuN Murek - Legend - Supernatural English
Wednesday 09/03/2011, 22:05

When cames new missions out i have all clan missions already done
706/744
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 09/03/2011, 22:10

@Shaka

I mean they are free as in you don't pay for them -_-
707/744
Shaka Zulu - Imperator - Les Têtes Brûlées English
Thursday 10/03/2011, 00:54

Or, missions-ld cards were the reward would be a big fat 6* , yeah, 6 stars card would be nice!!!
708/744
Nymix - Veteran English
Friday 27/05/2011, 22:18

What exactly is a secret mission? Is it a mission that we cannot see it's progress on? Or am I just not doing something right for this achievement? Remove life points from your opponent, shows no progress.
709/744
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 28/05/2011, 00:08

That's correct Daringhawkeye. Most of my secret missions have been done for a wee while, but from what I remmember, the progress doesn't show. To help with that, what I ended up doing was copy and pasting ALL the missions and NEATLY pasting them in a MSword doc, and keep progress by tallying. I know its burdensome, but I always knew (or was very close) when I was nearing completion of a secret mission.

To make this less burdensome, I copy and pasted the missions on our guild board for easy copy and pasting haha. I'm a missions fanatic
710/744
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 28/05/2011, 15:52

Daringhawkeye: If the secret missions don't involve a clan e.g Massive reinforcements: Obtain 50% from the total collection then you can't see how to complete them or how near you are. If they involve clans E.G Power breaker II: Win 100 rounds with Rolph then by going to the clan page and then clicking on the mission tab you can see the name of the secret missions and how far you have gotten with them but not how you complete them.

If you want to know how to complete the secret missions you can use this website: http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

« Previous12...6869707172737475Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals