No cheat in tournaments - New feature

Saturday 04/08/2007, 18:01
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 04/08/2007, 18:01

In order to improve the fair play-ness (if that's a word) in the daily tournaments, from now on:
during daily tournaments and only in "ranked" rooms, the players list will completly hide the player details (nickname, country, guild, stars, rank, level) so it would be near impossible for cheaters to setup free wins with guild members, and also to challenge only low levels players.
« Previous123Next »

21/27
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 04:54

Oh yeah... i forgot to mention...
Great job with the new system.
Bugs will happen, and I'm sure you'll get the best way figured out
Good luck, and Bravo.
22/27
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 09:50

Based on our systematic checking of the tournaments top players, I cannot stress enough that the (by far) major issue right now is high level players with super strongs decks challenging only players 30 levels below just to get 12-0 in 2 rounds.
We will improve the tournaments system with deck formats enforcements (but flexible enough so everybody can play) in the future. A bit of patience and I think everybody will be pleased.
23/27
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 10:33

Ah very good update,i am just pleased to see no more "evo players" making 600 pts a tournament
24/27
00 Mircea - Imperator - Knights Ressurection Română
Sunday 05/08/2007, 10:43

No offence, i dunno what sistematic check u made but whenever i check first 5 in the tournament rankings i always see at least e out of 5 with "evo" in their name

the winner always has 100+ points ahead, due to help from his friends in evolving his chars

i sugest u stop the evo bonus so game will be more balanced
25/27
Adranath - Hero - Wave Twistaz English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 10:49

Yes this is the most stupid thing ever...
So I don't know my guild members, eh ?? LOL
And noone can check the player lvl in profile page before fighting them. This is veery dumb.
You can make it more easy, like the ELO - the players can challenge if they are rivals only.
26/27
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 11:07

1st: Evolving cards is not cheating. The level up bonus is already quite small during tournament.
2nd: Thanks for your nice comment Adranath, if you do that you'll see that you are losing quite some time, wich translate into less points in the end.
27/27
Adranath - Hero - Wave Twistaz English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 13:07

Yes, but will be real fair. You will gain 15 pts. but it will be deserved.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals