Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How do some people score so high in Tournaments??

Monday 06/08/2007, 22:12
tiko_1EVO - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
tiko_1EVO - Titan English - Monday 06/08/2007, 22:12

I would like to think I have a good deck but I have never come close to the type of battle points that the top 10 or top 75 players get. I have tried to battle with lower level cards, higher level cards and a mixture of both. Randomness always seems to play into the mix and fluke wins/losses change battle point results. Also, I noticed that after I finished 1 battle, the Leader already had close to 60 battle points only 3-5 minutes into the tournament... how are they able to play so quickly or point so high?
« Previous12Next »

11/12
-Falchion- - Titan English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 10:16

Yep, what Sven said is right, and all evo decks that score many points in a tourny are similar, but his is generally better than most. People have probably figure out why
12/12
-Falchion- - Titan English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 10:17

Mine was similar with a different clan (Freaks), but was missing one element that was important in gaining a few extra points every few battles or so

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals