Chipper_DvF - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Tuesday 21/01, 04:09

If you are looking for a crazy and unusal part then look no further
because D-Versified Productions has a casting call for you. As
the set for the insane acts of UR, DvF has everything you are looking
for in a gig.

Laid back atmosphere
Active boards
Helpful guildies
amazing events! (top notch event makers!)
Awesome admins!
and

So if you think that you can handle the role of guildie for the craziest guild in UR stop by and see if you have what it takes....

Casting Requirements: lvl 25+ and a good fair play rating

Parental Advisory: DvF members are trained professionals please don't try this at home folks

edited by Reap-DvF Tuesday 21/01, 04:09
« Previous12...67891011...9192Next »

81/912
mahdin_DvF - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 07/01/2010, 22:17

Just ignore him. he forgot to have his meds. but if you decide to join, i promise i'll do my best to try and keep him away
82/912
0_0_0_0_0_0_0 - Senior - Resurrection's Haven English
Thursday 07/01/2010, 22:43

No! hazel nuts xD
83/912
Friday 08/01/2010, 00:04

Well you'll get u'r hazel nuts when you join brandy
84/912
Chipper_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 08/01/2010, 01:05

Trax! You ate the chocolate? Dude that was for the wrestling pit....Rest assured we will have more chocolate if and only if you join..... lol
85/912
Friday 08/01/2010, 01:55

And whoever joins first gets to fight me for who gets to wrestle with chipper in the chocolate
86/912
Friday 08/01/2010, 03:50

Don't be scared. you'll have such a great time it'll make up for all the wierd people
87/912
Friday 08/01/2010, 05:15

Awsome guild. awsome people. join now!
88/912
Creter0 - Guru English
Friday 08/01/2010, 05:40

Is a good guild
89/912
Friday 08/01/2010, 12:59

We're on the march to be the best guild, but we can't do it without stars like YOU. so if you want to be part of this awsome guild, come sign up right now
90/912
Leon Anthony - Titan - D-Versified Русский
Friday 08/01/2010, 14:54

Attention:
Wow, mahdin's message is years old... And no, hazel nuts are great, really... ~Leon's leg is shaking~ Well, I'll promise I won't make you fight mahdin so you can just wrestle chipper without qualification (if you find her tho, not giving you the adress... lol). (and no, I won't fight mahdin myself, I'll just ask Traxx to do that, he'll be happy to help you guys out )
So why not joining the fun without doing any effort, just press here: D-Versified and do "Apply Guild" and nothing else matters. Noone has yet left this guild and everyone is happy. If you left your world why not interface with another? (lol)
FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T GOT A CUSTOM AVI FROM SOME PRO DESIGNERS (extra):
And, anyway, the first two guys to join and post their bio in the intoduction section will also get an avatar made by an amateur (me) with their preffered characters, heros or pictures, and I'll see what I can do. They'll be for free (if you like them you keep them, if not- atleast I tried lol). Remember, you'll have to post your bio ( introduce yourself) and also PM me with a message "I joined this bloody guild : D-Versified " (hypertext preffered but can just type the name in) I'll do them in my free time (not much time now so I decided it would be fair to do them free ofcourse) so you may have to wait unless you want a crappy one like my current one. You've got two days for that limited offer of a lifetime. And remember folks: ~~~~~Time is Money~~~

« Previous12...67891011...9192Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals