Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Add: ELO "dead time" every monday 0h-4h am (paris time, gmt+1)

Sunday 12/08/2007, 10:49
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Sunday 12/08/2007, 10:49

Hello,

In order to prevent any problems of ELO matchs a the very end of the tournament period. From now on, any ELO matchs that ends between 0h-4h am on monday will not be accounted for ELO.

Enjoy your week end!
« Previous123Next »

21/26
Gazda - Titan - Elite Balkan United Русский
Friday 17/08/2007, 09:32

Really Dark Eagle?! Geee thanx ! Now I have a chance to win sometimes with my Ultimate Uppers deck... Are you kidding me man?!?!?!?! you really think that my 34th level doesnt mean anything? even if I am 4th I can bloody read RANDOM NO RANDOM Gee ! what am I going to read in this forum next ???
22/26
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 17/08/2007, 10:23

No need to get ants in your pants Gazda. I'd expect a lvl 34 to show a little bit more decorum and respect towards the admins. If as you say you were playing in the non-random rooms. Several of your battles you are moaning about are not mentioned correctly. In a non random room a Wanda with 2 pillz (24-10) and a Zatman with 6 pills (56) would never win. So if you lost to Wanda in that combination, you were playing in a random room. Also if you were playing in a non random room your Jackie would not have won the first battle against Venus (you saw the math), which indicates again that you were in a random room. So while I don't doubt you can see the difference between Random and No Random. Maybe it's a clicking disorder? Don't blame admins for your mistakes and don't start flaming because you lost a few battles. That's all I'm saying and I'd expect a reasonable teenager or adult would see the reason in it. Maybe it's different where you come from?
23/26
Friday 17/08/2007, 11:28

Is that something on national basic DarkEagle?? you know if you read correctly what I was trying to say maybe you'll undertand but you're hopeless, go to sleep, I know why I am mad about admins and they now too, specially that guy who I mentioned before in one of my messages here.. so if you wanna say something to me just before that listen what I have too say not to be so smart here... I will show respect to them when they do the same, and Zatman and Wanda was just a stupid example how random rooms are stupid and pointless and I was trying to say to admins to make them just a little bit realistic in winings, you know , and Jackie vs Venus and Dwain Cr vs Mona was in NO RANDOM room.. dont teach me games rules...
24/26
Friday 17/08/2007, 12:13

Maybe I should teach you math then? + if you fight in a non random room with the same cards twice, as you said Jackie 3 pillz Venus 6 pillz, you can't win one and lose the other unless they have the same attack after all the math (which they don't) ... I hope you realise this? So I read why you are angry, and you are angry because a card you expected to win didn't. But do reason out everything before getting angry about it
25/26
Friday 17/08/2007, 13:10

Yeah, you're hopeless, you are still trying to teach me something that I started to explain to the admins...
26/26
Friday 17/08/2007, 17:31

Now it would be understandable if what you were trying to explain wasn't a load of nonsense. You would be the first to get a randomizer effect in a non random room. I've done a lot of flash coding for my work, and I know how code works. If there was an error in the code, more people then just YOU would experience it. If you got mad at CDZ athena cuz he didn't answer your message it's something to fight out in private messages, it's no reason to start raving about the entire game.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals