offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun ! smiley

Cancel

offline tpu_Renji Veteran  
Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:15

Nice, looking forward to the optimizations

Cancel

offline Copycater Senior  
Thursday 11/02/2010, 15:47

Thanks! My account has been blocked because of the iphone glitch for the last day and a half... i can finally play again lol.

Cancel

offline Vinyl-Scratch Titan D-Versified
Thursday 11/02/2010, 16:51

Sweet

Cancel

offline TnT_Wazzupz Master TRiNiTY
Thursday 11/02/2010, 18:13

Nice smiley

Cancel

offline Vinyl-Scratch Titan D-Versified
Thursday 11/02/2010, 20:31

May I ask what happened to the friends list. The limit seemed to have dropped down to 250 and several people have lost alot of there friends randomly.

Cancel

offline Zincomega Colossus THE_POWER
Friday 12/02/2010, 05:40

Is this the reason why UR currently isn't working on Firefox or Internet Explorer, but works on Opera? When I go on UR on FIrefox, it says "We are upgrading our db, site is closed for a moment."

Cancel

offline TheTopHat Veteran  
Friday 12/02/2010, 06:40

Nice upgrade URsmiley

Cancel

offline finitethrills Imperator  
Friday 12/02/2010, 06:41

UR is working fine for me on Firefox

Cancel

offline Agito_King Guru D-Versified
Friday 12/02/2010, 10:28

YES!