Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
160 messages
Adjusments and Improvements
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 11/02/2010, 11:04

Hello all,

Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :

- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.

I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.

Corrections :

- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.

Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.

Have fun !
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

101/160
individualistik - Guru English
Tuesday 18/05/2010, 11:19

Working fine now, thanks Fraggle
102/160
Ordostank - Imperator Русский
Wednesday 26/05/2010, 15:44

I'm not sure if it's right place to write this.
It's about the "Tombola". It's dispaying no more than 200 tickets now and I wanted to ask if a "Refresh" button in the ticket menu will be available? I already suffer a lack of tickets with "6" in the end.
103/160
3M Andrei 3x - Senior - Urban United English
Thursday 27/05/2010, 21:29

@Euzebe - you are everywhere do you have time for anything else??
104/160
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 02:44

I maybe late on this but I like the character page where it shows you the amount of doubles/singles you own for each card.
105/160
samjs - Veteran - Black Dawn Pirates English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 15:10

Can i ask with the Lin Xia missions shold her abillity not count towards it ?
sos to complain and loving the game ty
106/160
Hobbitusz - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 20:36

Samjs: damage is damage and life reduction is slightly different.
107/160
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 09:48

I have a problem, dont know whether its something wrong with my computer or UR, but when i click on someones username, I cant see their level, i can see everything else on their profile apart from their level. Dont know if that can be fixed or whether its something wrong with me.
108/160
Euzebe - Legend English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 09:53

@elchew_OC : delete cookies from your browser and clear your cache. It should solve your problem
109/160
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 10/06/2010, 04:26

I find the new smiley amusing, but I dislike the fact that JUST [ : ] and [ / ] has also become a code for this smiley [ ]. It messed up posted links. Please undo this change. Thanks.
110/160
Marekius - Hero English
Thursday 10/06/2010, 11:28

Ok let me add my few opinions over UR.

First of all:
We need better board, this board is I would say-Half open- it takes a while to get your posts accepted and posted, so you have to wait and wait and then you just get the feeling like...ah forget it. Such sections like for example UR discussions- where you can talk about everything not stricly divided into sections (like how long you play UR etc.) , Suggestions and Problems- Where you can post your ideas or ask for help in problems with UR, Offtopic- out of the game talks, would improve the community, make ppl stay here not only to play the game, but have fun on board etc. Just look at my post..I have to write it in the staff announcements...

The other thing I would like to ask is the polish language version. Last added language version was the russian one from what I remember, but looking over the amout of accounts- polish accounts gather at 181 ranking sites, russian at 118, it is almost half more? Moreover this would bring lots of new players, interested admin can ask me over pm about other mmo games which added polish version and how big influence over the amount of players it had. So goes my question: Is it possible that we will get our own lang version in UR?

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals